USMB Coffee Shop IV

I see you still have that big grin after seeing Bradley....

I'm not really one for celebrity crushes, but he's easy on the eyes...my only true celebrity love was Elvis, but he died when I was only 8 so we never were able to get married.:(

But Elvis had dark brown eyes. :)

I never felt all that romantic toward Elvis though I did like his music. Never got to see him in concert but Hombre did as a kid. My showmance was believe or not was with Dean Martin--the young Dean Martin of Martin and Lewis era. I can't even begin to say why but there was definitely one of those wierd connections with him. (Never met him either.)

martin-dean-portrait-01-g.jpg

I'm not really one for celebrity crushes, but he's easy on the eyes...my only true celebrity love was Elvis, but he died when I was only 8 so we never were able to get married.:(

I never felt all that romantic toward Elvis though I did like his music. Never got to see him in concert but Hombre did as a kid. My showmance was believe or not was with Dean Martin--the young Dean Martin of Martin and Lewis era. I can't even begin to say why but there was definitely one of those wierd connections with him. (Never met him either.)

Nope...he definitely had blue eyes.:thup:

Elviss-blue-eyes.jpg

Nope...he definitely had blue eyes.:thup:

Elviss-blue-eyes.jpg

By golly you're right.

I was going by what I am pretty sure was this one that hung in my daughter's bedroom for years. . . .can't really tell. . . .

azgY46JOtcb-_-elvis-presley-spanish-eyeslive-27-januar.png

I was going by what I am pretty sure was this one that hung in my daughter's bedroom for years. . . .can't really tell. . . .

azgY46JOtcb-_-elvis-presley-spanish-eyeslive-27-januar.png

When I was 6 years old, I was going through my dad's albums and came across the one below...I put it on the turntable and was a goner. I gave my young heart to him.:redface:

EPCD219.JPG

Okay most of these things I note and think 'clever' and then forget about it. But this one really inspires me to do this--we have chargers all over the office. Can you get the grommets at any craft store? And do they make bigger ones--like you could pass an extension cord through?

She Starts By Covering A Shoebox With Fabric By The Time She s Finished I m Off To The Craft Store
Yes they make grommets of all sizes, you could use a "desk grommet".

Desk Grommets - Organize wires and cables and route them eas - CableOrganizer.com

Okay gang, I've tried all my positive thinking tricks and I still feel like something a feral cat dragged in. So I'm going to check out early tonight and try to sleep off whatever bug I have.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki, R.D., and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

Kenosha_North_Pier_Lighthouse.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Okay gang, I've tried all my positive thinking tricks and I still feel like something a feral cat dragged in. So I'm going to check out early tonight and try to sleep off whatever bug I have.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki, R.D., and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

Kenosha_North_Pier_Lighthouse.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Hope you feel better soon Foxy!

I keep trying to catch up, but still have 50 pages to go. Hope you are all doing well. I'm just wrapping up peak season at work. It has been brutal but fulfilling. The MIL is off doing the WA + Canada trip, visiting grandbabies for the summer. Mom doing well, no falls or surgeries to report. Husband still on the wagon. The kitten isn't anymore. Will post a recent pic when I get caught up. Xoxoxo

I have my first appointment with my counselor next week and I am pretty darned nervous. I guess I will give it a go and see if it helps, seeing I have been on a waiting list for two months.

I would love the people responsible to be brought to justice but that probably won't happen, so talking about it might have to be what I can settle for.

Hi Noomi! Good to see you around here! :) Our thoughts are with you and we wish you good luck!

This is June 1 and the 25th anniversary of my ownership of the Luxurious Pimplebutt Estate. That's right. they gave me the keys a quarter century ago this very day.

In the intervening years, I've replaced the roof, the front portico, all the windows, the HVAC system, two water heaters, upgraded the electrical system to 200 amps, renovated the Great Hall, kitchen, bath, office and bedroom. I've planted new landscaping, tore out some old and planted flower beds and boxes every year.

The house was built in 1949 and I am the longest tenured owner. I take pride of ownership and have hopefully assured that the place will stand intact for the next twenty five years.

Forum List

Back