USMB Coffee Shop IV

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, everyone, and Happy HUMP DAY once again!

Today's celeb no. 1 drinking coffee:

3b8dce79bc461c9093c993364c757fa4.jpg

Actress Grace Kelly. This one is a repeater from January, 2014.

It's worth repeating. :D

Attachments

• $Rockies.JPG
    $Rockies.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 28
Just now, the local council met to discuss plans for a Mosque to be built in the city. It passed, seven votes to two.

What made me disgusted was that hundreds turned up in opposition, and even the local Muslim community was advised to stay away, for fear that they may be subject to violence from those opposed to the building.

I am very happy this Mosque will be built, and I wish people would show more acceptance to those who follow a different religion.

Remember folks, we are all human. Whether we are black, white, gay, straight, Christian, Buddhist, or Muslim, we are all human and we will end up in the same pine box when we leave this earth. Respect your fellow human beings, and treat them as you would wish to be treated. Make the world a better place. :)

Sweet dreams guys. :)

Today is "Go Fishing Day". Good excuse to skip out of work to go fishing...

ana-fishing.jpg

Hmmm, catch a big fish, gut it, clean it, fry it, serve it with coleslaw, fries, maybe some apple sauce or potatoes.

Food, glorious food!!!
Hmmm ... now that you mention it, fried catfish would hit the spot. :D

You realize I am gonna rep for you that, right?!?! :thup:

I love catfish, trout, pike and above all, Salmon.

SALMON!!!

Now, we need to think of a good sauce to go with that. Tartar Sauce is just so 2013, you know.

:D

Hmmm, catch a big fish, gut it, clean it, fry it, serve it with coleslaw, fries, maybe some apple sauce or potatoes.

Food, glorious food!!!
Hmmm ... now that you mention it, fried catfish would hit the spot. :D

You realize I am gonna rep for you that, right?!?! :thup:

I love catfish, trout, pike and above all, Salmon.

SALMON!!!

Now, we need to think of a good sauce to go with that. Tartar Sauce is just so 2013, you know.

:D
With catfish, you can't go wrong with a Cajun sauce. OLD BAY seasoning will work.

Cajun sauce:
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon OLD BAY® Seasoning
1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
1 teaspoon honey
1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder

Mix the following in a medium bowl ... mayo, milk, OLD BAY, thyme, honey and garlic powder until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

10460133_10203511280375157_8370550178868631296_n.jpg

Our birdies... The kids are enjoying watching the little Family.

The Feral Cats that were born in our yard many a year ago and who have never left have plans for these babies...

Always lurking... Always watching.

Poppa regularly dive bombs them.

Life is Entertaining.

:)

peace...

Good morning, Coffee Shop crew. Have had my second cup of coffee and waiting on Mrs. BBD to finish getting ready. We will be leaving shortly to go pick up the new RV. Should be an interesting day!

Forum List

Back