🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

I feel so lucky that I don't have any allergies, environmental or otherwise. A weird story though. Whenever I go to Market Basket, there is a certain section of the store (in the first aisles 1-3) where I get the strangest sensation behind my eyes. As soon as move out of aisle 3 into aisle 4, it goes away. This has happened several times now when I've gone there, so the last time I paid more attention to where it was happening. Aisles 1-3. How weird? Right? It's almost like an intense pressure sensation behind my eyes, as if the odor of something is bothering my sinuses or something, yet I can't smell anything! :dunno:
You may be able to narrow it down by starting at the other side of the store and working backwards, or simply shopping at a different store and considering the results.
It could even be the lighting. Some florescent lighting give me headaches, others don't.

I feel so lucky that I don't have any allergies, environmental or otherwise. A weird story though. Whenever I go to Market Basket, there is a certain section of the store (in the first aisles 1-3) where I get the strangest sensation behind my eyes. As soon as move out of aisle 3 into aisle 4, it goes away. This has happened several times now when I've gone there, so the last time I paid more attention to where it was happening. Aisles 1-3. How weird? Right? It's almost like an intense pressure sensation behind my eyes, as if the odor of something is bothering my sinuses or something, yet I can't smell anything! :dunno:
You may be able to narrow it down by starting at the other side of the store and working backwards, or simply shopping at a different store and considering the results.
It could even be the lighting. Some florescent lighting give me headaches, others don't.

It's weird. It's only in those particular aisles, and it's not really a headache as much as it is a pressure type of feeling? I can deal with it though. I like Market Basket. They have good prices. :D

It is starting to snow here with the forecast for 4 to 8 inches of accumulation before high winds tear a snow hold over Albuquerque later today. So experience informs me we may get a dusting. :)

According to the weather app on the dock on this PC, it's currently 77 degrees here. We have the A/C running. :(

And you're sad about that? :D I don't miss the cold or the snow after last year. Remember some of the pictures I posted last year? Here, let me remind you. ;)

View attachment 57986

We only get snow once every few years here. I would like to have it a bit more often. :)

It is starting to snow here with the forecast for 4 to 8 inches of accumulation before high winds tear a snow hold over Albuquerque later today. So experience informs me we may get a dusting. :)

According to the weather app on the dock on this PC, it's currently 77 degrees here. We have the A/C running. :(

And you're sad about that? :D I don't miss the cold or the snow after last year. Remember some of the pictures I posted last year? Here, let me remind you. ;)

View attachment 57986

We only get snow once every few years here. I would like to have it a bit more often. :)

You would grow tired of it pretty fast after having to bundle up and shovel and clean off your car EVERY single time you want to go out anywhere. Ugh! I find it pretty nice to be able to just throw on a light jacket or a sweatshirt and be off! I haven't even had to warm up my car or scrape ice, and that is a good thing! Lol! :lol: I do like to have some snow on Christmas though, so I know what you're saying. :)

View attachment 57986

You would grow tired of it pretty fast after having to bundle up and shovel and clean off your car EVERY single time you want to go out anywhere. Ugh! I find it pretty nice to be able to just throw on a light jacket or a sweatshirt and be off! I haven't even had to warm up my car or scrape ice, and that is a good thing! Lol! :lol: I do like to have some snow on Christmas though, so I know what you're saying. :)

Car? Go out? What are these things? :p

I don't drive, never have. I've never had to worry about that aspect of snow. :) I enjoyed the snow as a kid in New York, the little one has loved it the few times she's been in it here. I don't really like it myself anymore, it means it's too cold, but I want it for her. :D

Just saw this and filed it under the category of why spelling is so hard for so many of us:

934068_805246822917955_7044954544086147768_n.jpg

The formula is I before E except after C or when pronounced like A as in anchor or way.

But all those words don't fit the formula do they.

What's in those aisles?

Got another 3+ hours sleep, the temp is up to 48 degrees and most of the snow is already gone. After all is said and done we got a minimum of a foot of snow.

Just saw this and filed it under the category of why spelling is so hard for so many of us:

934068_805246822917955_7044954544086147768_n.jpg

The formula is I before E except after C or when pronounced like A as in anchor or way.

But all those words don't fit the formula do they.

Our language can be so nonsensical! I see it all the time watching the little one learning to read and learning the rules of spelling. Why do we even have a letter c? The sounds it makes are already made by s and k. Ch could be its own letter if necessary. So pointless. :lol:

What's in those aisles?

It's actually the frozen foods aisles, but there are other things scattered about too. I'll have to pay attention to that next time I go.

What's in those aisles?

It's actually the frozen foods aisles, but there are other things scattered about too. I'll have to pay attention to that next time I go.
It's possible there's mold under the freezers, that could be what's affecting you.

What's in those aisles?

It's possible there's mold under the freezers, that could be what's affecting you.

It's a fairly new store. I suppose that is a possibility though.

What's in those aisles?

Uummmmm, since it's a new store there are also other potential issues, construction materials, leaking freon from an improperly installed freezer.

What's in those aisles?

Uummmmm, since it's a new store there are also other potential issues, construction materials, leaking freon from an improperly installed freezer.

I should bring someone with me next time and see if they feel the sensation too.

Forum List

Back