USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hello folks, I have missed you all the past couple of days!

The interview went well, they did call me the next day, and told me that someone had a little more experience, which is fine - at least I had a go.
I called about another job, this time early morning starts cleaning a supermarket, and I may get a call back for a trial run. Fingers crossed again!

Three interviews in little more than two weeks. Wow. :)

Great day. We have two of the grand daughters tonight. Went to the store to buy their favorite cereal for the morning, went to the park to peddle the boats and feed the ducks, and watched 'Up.' I love being a grand dad.

Hello folks, I have missed you all the past couple of days!

The interview went well, they did call me the next day, and told me that someone had a little more experience, which is fine - at least I had a go.
I called about another job, this time early morning starts cleaning a supermarket, and I may get a call back for a trial run. Fingers crossed again!

Three interviews in little more than two weeks. Wow. :)

Good luck, Noomi. :)

Happy Weekend!!

Happy-weekend-Wallpaper.jpg

Is the weather nice and warm over there, Sherry?

It's been hot and muggy...still 80 degrees at midnight. It will be in the low 90's for the weekend, with the usual chance of an afternoon boomer that rolls off the Gulf.

I want your weather! Its cold and foggy here, middle of winter!

So tomorrow will be our longest day of the year...does that mean it will be your shortest day down under??

It's been hot and muggy...still 80 degrees at midnight. It will be in the low 90's for the weekend, with the usual chance of an afternoon boomer that rolls off the Gulf.

I want your weather! Its cold and foggy here, middle of winter!

So tomorrow will be our longest day of the year...does that mean it will be your shortest day down under??

I think so. I wonder if that means I can sleep for longer?:badgrin:

Hey folks, just got back from the hospital, the wife is sleeping well and probably won't remember any of the conversations we had after the surgery. Great news! It looks like they caught the cancer in time, looks like it didn't spread. :thup:
The doc said another couple of months and it would have been too late.
Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes!! I can't tell you how relieved I am. Gotta get some sleep then head back up tomorrow morning.

Hey folks, just got back from the hospital, the wife is sleeping well and probably won't remember any of the conversations we had after the surgery. Great news! It looks like they caught the cancer in time, looks like it didn't spread. :thup:
Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes!! I can't tell you how relieved I am. Gotta get some sleep then head back up tomorrow morning.

Excellent news, Ringel. Give her our best wishes, won't you. Thinking of you both.

That is great news! Thank G-d.

I think so. I wonder if that means I can sleep for longer?:badgrin:

A grandson is living in Chile and he says it is cold!

If I recall, it's Winter down there right now.
Make sure to tell your grandson that if he hasn't already, he should visit the Atacama Desert. It's incredible.

Sending prayers of praise and thanksgiving for the Ringels. . . .

and. . .

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Grandma and family dealing with death of extended family member,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
Stat's aunt,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and rest for Ringel
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Forum List

Back