USMB Coffee Shop IV

Two pics of Trevor cooking by the fire, and using dads shoes as a pillow:

10414511_10203157474392407_1918916439895103411_n.jpg

10457186_10203157505353181_5180919475940023089_n.jpg

Hey folks, just got back from the hospital, the wife is sleeping well and probably won't remember any of the conversations we had after the surgery. Great news! It looks like they caught the cancer in time, looks like it didn't spread. :thup:
The doc said another couple of months and it would have been too late.
Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes!! I can't tell you how relieved I am. Gotta get some sleep then head back up tomorrow morning.

Phew!

That has got to be a load off your mind and Mrs R's. Sleep well and best wishes for a speedy recovery. :)

Morning Everybody!

d91ccce702c344da5c38862a2f8b7ecd.jpg

Looks kind of perfect where I am today:

Day Jun 21

80°FHigh

AM Clouds / PM Sun

Chance of rain: 20% Wind: NE at 7 mph Humidity: 60%
UV Index: 9 - Very High Sunrise: 6:01 am Moonset: 3:47 pm Moonphase: Waning Crescent
Areas of patchy fog early. Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High around 80F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Hey folks, just got back from the hospital, the wife is sleeping well and probably won't remember any of the conversations we had after the surgery. Great news! It looks like they caught the cancer in time, looks like it didn't spread. :thup:
Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes!! I can't tell you how relieved I am. Gotta get some sleep then head back up tomorrow morning.

Very happy to hear that, that's great news.

Great to see that the surgery was done relatively quick and without too much delay. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :)

Phew!

That has got to be a load off your mind and Mrs R's. Sleep well and best wishes for a speedy recovery. :)

The kind of news that makes most other things in one's life seem quite insignificant, by comparison.

So happy for the Ringels'. :thup:

Carlos was born deaf and he also became blind over time. Like most Brazilians, Carlos is a big soccer fan. Thanks to a couple of good friends he was able to follow the World Cup opener between Brazil and Croatia:

[ame=http://youtu.be/TK2AgzBBvKw]Surdocego "assistindo" a jogo da Copa: Brasil e Croácia! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back