USMB Coffee Shop IV

About two weeks ago my brother's MIL passed away. This last week a prior employee died at 32 without life insurance and a baby on the way. Also A friend's SIL and a local business leader I have known since high school.

Fortunately all my relatives and friends in Kalamazoo, MI remained safe yesterday.

They are all blessed to have a friend or family member who understands and cares.

My telephone line is dead but I broadband still works. I tried to email my sister but failed to get through so this is a test to see if I can post here.

Edit, yep I can post, but apparently not email.

My telephone line is dead but I broadband still works. I tried to email my sister but failed to get through so this is a test to see if I can post here.

I have several e-mail accounts and they have all been acting weird from time to time lately. Probably if you wait awhile, the problem will clear up.

I have several e-mail accounts and they have all been acting weird from time to time lately. Probably if you wait awhile, the problem will clear up.

No I think my phone line is dead to everything except broadband. It caused some excitement because when my sister could not contact me she panicked and called the police. They were just at my door, and all the neighbours came out to see what was going on. In the end my neighbour allowed me to use her phone to ring my sister who was in a panic that something had happened to me. She always rings me at this time on a Sunday and when I did not answer it worried her.

I ended up taking a pain pill and a benadryl last night, slept like a log. :thup:
Get any rest?

chien-drole.jpg

It's really reassuring to find "FBI Surveillance" as a wi-fi option when one is out and about.

Just sayin'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mom was moved out of ICU this afternoon. WQ and I will head up on Friday to get her. We'll all be so happy to have her back home. Thanks to everyone for the prayers.:)

Great news Sherry. We'll keep pushing those prayers and positive vibes until all is back to normal. Safe travels.

We are all home safe and sound. My Mom still has a lot of recuperation, but we're all better off with her here.:)

My Mom was moved out of ICU this afternoon. WQ and I will head up on Friday to get her. We'll all be so happy to have her back home. Thanks to everyone for the prayers.:)

Great news Sherry. We'll keep pushing those prayers and positive vibes until all is back to normal. Safe travels.

We are all home safe and sound. My Mom still has a lot of recuperation, but we're all better off with her here.:)

We drove 2,000 miles in a week. Whew.....Huge stress as Sherry's Mom was literally a few hours from no longer being with us due to respiratory failure. She spent over a week in ICU.

I can't tell you how happy she and the family are to have her home. Sherry's Mom is one of the finest people I have ever met. The big guy up stairs was really looking out for her.....and us.

Thanks to Foxy and everyone else for their prayers. :)

I fell asleep, finally, at 7:30am. Woke up about an hour ago. Slept REALLY well, but now that I am among the land of the living, my left arm is screaming.

I think I am going to blame that damn dresser.

And no, Foxfyre...no ymca. Only hot tubs around here are 30 miles away and I ain't getting in a stew pot of other peoples juices. I want one of my own. All I need is one of those really big old fashioned clawfoot tubs. Run a hose to it from the kitchen and instant spa. But those tubs are like 350 bucks IF you can find one.

Again good news. Been thinking about you guys and hoping all was going as well as it could.

We drove 2,000 miles in a week. Whew.....Huge stress as Sherry's Mom was literally a few hours from no longer being with us due to respiratory failure. She spent over a week in ICU.

I can't tell you how happy she and the family are to have her home. Sherry's Mom is one of the finest people I have ever met. The big guy up stairs was really looking out for her.....and us.

Thanks to Foxy and everyone else for their prayers. :)

I'm happy you're all home safe and sound. We'll keep "Mom" on the list as long as she needs it.

And no, Foxfyre...no ymca. Only hot tubs around here are 30 miles away and I ain't getting in a stew pot of other peoples juices. I want one of my own. All I need is one of those really big old fashioned clawfoot tubs. Run a hose to it from the kitchen and instant spa. But those tubs are like 350 bucks IF you can find one.

I've always wanted one of those too. But no place to put it and I also couldn't afford it.

I found one at a yard sale some months back but he wanted 300 for it and it was so beat up, it probably leaked. And rust? oh my.

sorry guys, that i dont keep up on whats going on with yall. also forgive my lack of proper punctuation. the less pressure i put on my left fingers with the shift button, the less it hurts. and i have been trained these 50 years to use my left hand for shift button.

Forum List

Back