USMB Coffee Shop IV

Been cleaning all day and the allergy rate today was over 10 on a scale up to 12 so right now I feel like sludge........

th

Me too.

A single large lightning bolt last night. It appears it was focused on taking out my computer. Hoping it is just the power supply.

Our local radio station is owned by Irish-Americans, guess what I am listening to this morning?

Good chance I will be out numbered watching grandkids this afternoon. Maybe I can still recruit some assistants.

A single large lightning bolt last night. It appears it was focused on taking out my computer. Hoping it is just the power supply.

Our local radio station is owned by Irish-Americans, guess what I am listening to this morning?

Good chance I will be out numbered watching grandkids this afternoon. Maybe I can still recruit some assistants.

Hombre's computer was zapped by lightning twice before we got the heavy duty surge protectors with battery backup etc. But the fix was quick and relatively cheap each time, just a pain to haul the computer into the repair shop.

Good morning everybody. A beautiful day in Albuquerque. I have a doctor's appointment shortly that I'm actually looking forward to as I hope she'll back off trying to find something wrong with me.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ringel's knee,
Pogo's brother,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
For every happiness for Sherry and WQ,
Sherry’s Mom,
Gracie's fur friend Karma,
Mr. And Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Mr. Kat and Kat's mom
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Againsheila, Alan, Noomi, Spoonman, Freedombecki, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

stock-vector-flower-lilac-beautiful-night-scene-103809053.jpg

Just got a call from the Doc's office this afternoon and Hubby is suppose to go in Wednesday for Lab tests.
Then they will call us back for the results.
Hopefully the penicillin got the infection.

Been thinking about you a lot lately Peach, and hoping things were turning around for you and the mister.

Thank you very much.
Yes every 5 to 7 years for the last 20 years, he gets these weird mysterious infections - from very serious of being in the hospital with a blood infection, a fever of 105 and then the next day he is just fine, to this type where he gets different types of infections throughout his whole body, but he does not need to be hospitalized. It's very weird and his Doctors thinks so too.
I hope the pills knocked it out and it was caught early.
He has this urinary infection but then he had a big swelling at the bottom of one of his hands where he had cut himself about 4 or 5 days ago (it was healing just fine and then boom). He went to the emergency to see if it should have been lanced and the emergency doc said no wait and see if the penicillin helps.
It did, the swelling went down just about 3 hours later and then no trace of it what- so- ever by the next morning.
This disease is just awful when it flares up.
I am just so tired right now, but he is getting better and we will see what the tests say when we get them back, however long that is.:)

It is indeed such a cruel disease--I have friends and a family member dealing with it and have some sense of what you are going through.

For what it is worth--I have mentioned this to Gracie to deal with her RA--you might want to read up on the Budwig protocol. There's all kinds of info if you type it into your browser. It was primarily developed to deal with cancer but a lot of us have found it effective on all sorts of other autoimmune issues like RA, in my case pernicious anemia and early symptoms of RA, and many with MS have also been helped. At any rate it couldn't hurt to give it a look.

If it interests you and Mr. Peach, I have all sorts of tips to make it pleasant and something to actually look forward to every morning.

In honor of St. Patty's Day--this contains a succession of short Irish blessing videos. You can just start it and enjoy the soothing music while doing other things:

I'm still alive! Busy, as usual except for today. It is my one day off and I have managed to get my robe on, fix lunch and have a couple cups of coffee.
Saturday night at Doc's will be a rally big deal. We are having a band in from Nashville that has a couple LPs on the country charts and has written a #1 country hit for another band. They (John and Jacob) will be sharing the stage with our most often used The Jason Abel Project.
Local bands around here normally get $100/man for a 4 hour show. which means I need to sell $1,200 worth of alcohol just to break even. Normally, we'll make a few bucks, but we get new faces in the door. The last time we had Jason, we did pretty well, actually, but nothing I could do short of charging a $25 cover could justify having a $500/man 5 piece group at Doc's. The band stopped by as customers a while back and after some back and forth, they are playing for the big bucks Friday night at a 500 seat venue on the beach and for local band money at our place on Saturday. (after advertising us at the beach)

Forum List

Back