USMB Coffee Shop IV

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, everyone, and a happy Weekend to you.

SEXY WEEK finishes today with some delightful photos of babes + hunks + coffee.

For the gents, todays sexy ladies with coffee:

8607fa6e6da41bd057790b0a0e74e75b.jpg

fcecdc171aafac5209f02ae2c16a5420.jpg

baa7a8f644d2e6becf4508f4aea21e27.jpg

Outstanding pouring technique!!

:D

This past week has been so stressful that I woke up with a migraine! :(

So instead of coffee I took 2 Excedrin and drank a Coke. Usually that does the trick but I can still feel it. If it persists I am going to cancel the rest of my meetings and lie down instead.

This is one of those days when the Diem is Carping me instead! :D

Hope you all have a great Friday.

I had the most intensely stressful day on Thursday. my head felt like a block of cement. I'm still recovering from it. its amazing how a body can totally lock and tense up

The Bastards, bastards, bastards, bastards. Utube announced that they are soon going to stop supporting my browser. (Internet explorer 8). I cannot upgrade it because I am still using windows xp, and it will not work with later browsers.

Well, I've had my coffee, now it's time to hit the shower quick.

I'm off to a big auction today, of the guy that used to own the property where the hill is with the effigies that I posted not long ago about. Some very nice stuff at this auction, tools, antiques, household, and I love the auctions. Sometimes you find stuff so cheap you can't believe it, other times people pay more for something than they would have buying it new. They're just there for fun and don't want to be outbid... STUPID. I laugh under my breath at them. I imagine there'll be lots of people at this one today, and the usual dumb asses that spend too much. Oh well, it's fun to get out. I usually know a bunch of people that show up, especially when it's a local auction. I get to socialize.

Wilkinson's are my relatives... http://www.warco1.com/property/large-estate-auction-frank-shadewald-estate/

Have a great Saturday, CS folks!

Last edited:

So instead of coffee I took 2 Excedrin and drank a Coke. Usually that does the trick but I can still feel it. If it persists I am going to cancel the rest of my meetings and lie down instead.

I had the most intensely stressful day on Thursday. my head felt like a block of cement. I'm still recovering from it. its amazing how a body can totally lock and tense up

It seems that way. I used to feel just awful doing my last job, it never let up until I finally left them.

Yup, tell me about it. I reached mental overload this week. At least you are now on vacation and can just let it all go! I went swimming this morning and worked it out physically. Now I am just laid back and letting the day unfurl as it will. Not even going to run any errands.

Yup, tell me about it. I reached mental overload this week. At least you are now on vacation and can just let it all go! I went swimming this morning and worked it out physically. Now I am just laid back and letting the day unfurl as it will. Not even going to run any errands.

Good plan!

Well, I've had my coffee, now it's time to hit the shower quick.

I'm off to a big auction today, of the guy that used to own the property where the hill is with the effigies that I posted not long ago about. Some very nice stuff at this auction, tools, antiques, household, and I love the auctions. Sometimes you find stuff so cheap you can't believe it, other times people pay more for something than they would have buying it new. They're just there for fun and don't want to be outbid... STUPID. I laugh under my breath at them. I imagine there'll be lots of people at this one today, and the usual dumb asses that spend too much. Oh well, it's fun to get out. I usually know a bunch of people that show up, especially when it's a local auction. I get to socialize.

Wilkinson's are my relatives... LARGE ESTATE AUCTION-Frank Shadewald Estate » Post » Wilkinson Auction & Realty

Have a great Saturday, CS folks!

Mrs Te would probably overbid for the 2-stained glass leaded shade lamps (1-dragon fly) if she was there! :lol:

Forum List

Back