USMB Coffee Shop IV

Alive. Learning how to use Obama phone. Will go to library tmorrro and fill u all in. Has not been pleasant. In old neighbors TV right now, Meg asleep. He is falling apart. Karma boot well. I am treating to do this all myself so far. Don't no if I can. Will keep trying. Have stories for you guys though. Some funny... Some scary. Can't sleep... So tried phone and surprised I got onlinBaBaBaBattry low and this thing confusing. Just enters to let yummy know we are hanging in there best we can, and I miss and lover you.

Good to hear that you are okay. Can't wait for funny stories! :)

Then there was the aging US Marshall. I was actually toting twin Colt 1873 revolvers in the gun belt you can see. I'll try to find a shot that included one or both.View attachment 96023

1873 colts, were they percussion revolvers?
Cartridge... Among the first center fire cartridge revolvers, They fire the .45 Long Colt round that carries considerably more punch than the .45 ACP cartridge designed for the Colt 1911 semi automatic. The .45 LC when loaded for an 1873 has a bit more punch than the.44 bulldog, but less that a ,44 magnum. (used to carry one of those beasts) The cartridge can be loaded as potently as a .44 magnum, but it's not a good idea to fire that round through a revolver designed in 1873.
Yup, no modern made rounds fired out of original 1873s and some of the reproductions state "black powder loads only" though most of the cartridge reproductions are built to fire modern loads.
Same with muskets, the originals have relatively thin barrel walls, the new ones must meet modern safety requirements and are almost a pound heavier due to the added barrel wall thickness.

Fall is my favorite time of the yr, its the only season that never disappoints. I pity the fool who has never seen a full on fall color rush. Past peak now but still some some late bloomers around....
Of some concern is the eight inches of extra precip so far this yr.....Heading into winter with the lakes, rivers, and duckie ponds they put in all over full to the brim with water seeping up from lowlands in farmers fields. Mother in Laws neighbors house had their basement flood month ago from overflowing pond....we get the snow predicted prolly going to be lots of water with no place to go....
Our "fall" hasn't hit yet and when it does everything goes from greenish brown shades to brown shades....... :lol:

Fall is my favorite time of the yr, its the only season that never disappoints. I pity the fool who has never seen a full on fall color rush. Past peak now but still some some late bloomers around....
Of some concern is the eight inches of extra precip so far this yr.....Heading into winter with the lakes, rivers, and duckie ponds they put in all over full to the brim with water seeping up from lowlands in farmers fields. Mother in Laws neighbors house had their basement flood month ago from overflowing pond....we get the snow predicted prolly going to be lots of water with no place to go....
Our "fall" hasn't hit yet and when it does everything goes from greenish brown shades to brown shades....... :lol:

I can be out there with some green paint.

Alive. Learning how to use Obama phone. Will go to library tmorrro and fill u all in. Has not been pleasant. In old neighbors TV right now, Meg asleep. He is falling apart. Karma boot well. I am treating to do this all myself so far. Don't no if I can. Will keep trying. Have stories for you guys though. Some funny... Some scary. Can't sleep... So tried phone and surprised I got onlinBaBaBaBattry low and this thing confusing. Just enters to let yummy know we are hanging in there best we can, and I miss and lover you.

We've all been wondering. Will look forward to further updates when you are able. We love you too.

I can be out there with some green paint.
Colorado's nickname is Colorful Colorado, saw a bumper sticker years ago that added "all 247 shades of brown", shoulda bought it, it applies down here even moreso. :lol:

Last edited:
This tablet keeps wanting to spell it's own words, I type hull and it changes to pull. I type in won and it spells one ! grrrr..... :)

I do like that I can listen to my list of music while on the message board.
Everything has it's pros and cons I guess. :biggrin:

This tablet keeps wanting to spell it's own words, I type hull and it changes to pull. I type in won and it spells one ! grrrr..... :)
Turn off auto-correct.........

I did not know you could do that with the kindle.
Do I find that in settings?
Kindle Fire: Enable/Disable Auto-Correction & Capitalization

If I did that I would probably come across as illiterate in everything I post. :) Auto correct is a royal pain and it does cause me to type a lot of stuff I have to go back and correct, but I wouldn't dare turn it off. :)

Sometimes the auto correct is funny and sometimes it can be disastrous:

marsala.jpg

If I did that I would probably come across as illiterate in everything I post. :) Auto correct is a royal pain and it does cause me to type a lot of stuff I have to go back and correct, but I wouldn't dare turn it off. :)

Sometimes the auto correct is funny and sometimes it can be disastrous:

marsala.jpg
I hav kno ned for atocorect as mi speling iz impecibl.

Thanks Ringel, you are our tech Prince !!!!!
I really haven't gone into how to use this thing fully yet.
Been to busy downloading books,reading them as fast as I can plus making a music list. :biggrin:

Thanks Ringel, you are our tech Prince !!!!!
I really haven't gone into how to use this thing fully yet.
Been to busy downloading books,reading them as fast as I can plus making a music list. :biggrin:

I'm serious, I have bought 21 books since Sept. 6th and I'm reading book 21 right now, soon to download book 22. Each book has about 300 to 400 pages.
I'm addicted to books.

Forum List

Back