USMB Coffee Shop IV

Miami Vice...

th

I plan on refinishing the cabinets in turquoise.

Crockett and Tubbs will stop by for breakfast...
Who? :dunno:

The Guy's from the old show Miami Vice.
In other words, looks too 80's for him. :)
Mid Century Modern is 80s.........? Okay........ :eusa_eh:
I plan on refinishing the cabinets in turquoise.

Crockett and Tubbs will stop by for breakfast...
Who? :dunno:

The Guy's from the old show Miami Vice.
In other words, looks too 80's for him. :)
Mid Century Modern is 80s.........? Okay........ :eusa_eh:

No

not to old... just to pastel... Its his kitchen, he can paint it pink if he wants to...

Pastels are back in season.
I think it's a very pretty color.
It's not a pastel, too bright. Thinking about topping it with butcher block counter tops. I'll also build an island for it. The two other things I'll have to do is install a dishwasher where one of the cabinets is and install a range hood/vent over the stove which I will also eventually replace with a gas range.
Oh the third thing is add a small cabinet on the right side of the range and that's just the kitchen........

not to old... just to pastel... Its his kitchen, he can paint it pink if he wants to...

It's not a pastel, too bright. Thinking about topping it with butcher block counter tops. I'll also build an island for it. The two other things I'll have to do is install a dishwasher where one of the cabinets is and install a range hood/vent over the stove which I will also eventually replace with a gas range.
Oh the third thing is add a small cabinet on the right side of the range and that's just the kitchen........

Sounds like it's going to be really pretty.

Sounds like it's going to be really pretty.
When I first told the wife about my idea for the cabinet color she said NO!!!! She's not a visualizer so I showed her that picture and she loves the idea.
As for the bathroom this is the color theme we're considering.

colorful-bathroom-ideas-003.jpg

Obviously we're not chromophobic..........

Looks like today could be a day from hell. The gout in my right ankle/foot started acting up a couple of days ago and this morning I woke up with severe pain in my left knee, almost excruciating to walk. Seems the gout has caused me to over work the left knee and it's not happy about it. I did manage, albeit quite painfully to preform my usual morning routine which includes feeding the cats, making coffee and pouring out yesterday's fluid intake......... Might have to set up the computer next to the coffee pot though......

Looks like today could be a day from hell. The gout in my right ankle/foot started acting up a couple of days ago and this morning I woke up with severe pain in my left knee, almost excruciating to walk. Seems the gout has caused me to over work the left knee and it's not happy about it. I did manage, albeit quite painfully to preform my usual morning routine which includes feeding the cats, making coffee and pouring out yesterday's fluid intake......... Might have to set up the computer next to the coffee pot though......

Call your local doc--a quick (I think 5 days) of Prednisone treatment or sometimes one Indocin will knock it. That's what we do when Hombre has a really rare gout attack. He takes Allopurinol daily and that keeps a flare up from happening but every few years he seems to have a severe attack. Both likely would help the flareup in the other knee too.

By the way the kitchen cabinets are in good physical shape but old and somewhat abused. I plan on refinishing the cabinets in turquoise.
Similar to this;

24-winning-turquoise-kitchen-cabinets-15-favorite-ideas-for-turquoise-kitchen-decor-and-appliances.jpg

It is rather retro but very nice. For the cook stove, I have absolutely fallen in love with my ceramic top. We are at the point that heavy cleaning just isn't something we easily do any more, and the stove is so easy to keep compared to a gas stove or the standard electric range.

Hombre would love that bright yellow bathroom. But the basic earth tones broken up with bright decorative items work best for us these days.

Call your local doc--a quick (I think 5 days) of Prednisone treatment or sometimes one Indocin will knock it. That's what we do when Hombre has a really rare gout attack. He takes Allopurinol daily and that keeps a flare up from happening but every few years he seems to have a severe attack. Both likely would help the flareup in the other knee too.
Basically waiting for the wife to wake up and see if it gets any better before heading to the ER/Dr's office. I did pull out my crutches and as long as I don't move around too much is mostly tolerable. The knee's acting up because it's the one that's bone on bone and not used to be the compensator for the other side.

By the way the kitchen cabinets are in good physical shape but old and somewhat abused. I plan on refinishing the cabinets in turquoise.
Similar to this;

24-winning-turquoise-kitchen-cabinets-15-favorite-ideas-for-turquoise-kitchen-decor-and-appliances.jpg

It is rather retro but very nice. For the cook stove, I have absolutely fallen in love with my ceramic top. We are at the point that heavy cleaning just isn't something we easily do any more, and the stove is so easy to keep compared to a gas stove or the standard electric range.

Hombre would love that bright yellow bathroom. But the basic earth tones broken up with bright decorative items work best for us these days.
We have ceramic top here at this house and I'm constantly having to clean it with baking soda and peroxide to get the baked on stuff off. All it takes is one boil over of rice and presto!! Instant baked on crud. No thanks, I'm done with ceramic top ranges.

Forum List

Back