USMB Coffee Shop IV

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] as promised...my babies love to hang with me in my little den.

23523b70-1009-4c7a-ac16-16efcff602e2_zpsef37f08f.jpg
Get them cats out of the house and put them to catching the rats around your place. That's a cat's job.

Mamacita is paying the rent. She got a mole and 2 rats last week.

Excellent.

Hobbes likes snakes. He'll pounce on the mice, but they've made themselves scarce by now.

Was able to make it outside and sit yesterday. It was wonderful just being outside. So tough not being able to leave the house for the last 7 weeks except for doctors appointments. At least I can get around with a walker now, it's a little easier. Maybe I'll even get my hubby to take me out for dinner today?

A late entry for yesterday's "boom boom" songs -- this one was left out; who remembers it?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geB0es98uKE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geB0es98uKE[/ame]

its raining so hard here right now its actually flash flooding.

I actually would trade with you, Spoonman, for today only. This will be the hottest day, yet. Sunny and 70° which means, indoors, humid and 90°.......even at work. :eek: No air, there, either. Normally these temps would be in the 70's in the month of September, when the best chances of low winds and little if any, rain, are high. ☻

the suns out now and its in the 90's the humidity is insane. you walk out side and your sweating. I picked the wrong day to be hauling rocks from the woods and splitting them. lol. I've got a bunch of lilacs to replace too that were lost over the winter. I think i'll finish these two jobs up and hang by the pool for the rest of the day.

Well here the blistering heat of upper 80s (read "100s" for Bloodrock's part of the state) failed to materialize. I've got 77 and hazy nondescript almost-sunlight. A front came through during the night; I could hear it. We'll prolly get a shower overnight and then three straight days of sunshine before slipping back to an eternal rain.

Good morning all. Off to church and brunch. Back later to catch up on everything. ((hugs))

Sounds like the perfect morning. Takes me back to my childhood. Every Sunday, Sunday school, church, then lunch at a great place. The family, as a unit....some of my best memories. :)
They are indeed special memories for myself as well. Our son still attends Sunday school while me and the Mrs attend Sunday morning services. Afterwards we head off to lunch. Golden Corral is the restaurant we frequent most often, there's something for everyone there. Been a relaxing day so far, will probably pass by the neighbors to see what's in the refrig... er ... I mean pass by to say hello.

Good morning all. Off to church and brunch. Back later to catch up on everything. ((hugs))

Sounds like the perfect morning. Takes me back to my childhood. Every Sunday, Sunday school, church, then lunch at a great place. The family, as a unit....some of my best memories. :)
They are indeed special memories for myself as well. Our son still attends Sunday school while me and the Mrs attend Sunday morning services. Afterwards we head off to lunch. Golden Corral is the restaurant we frequent most often, there's something for everyone there. Been a relaxing day so far, will probably pass by the neighbors to see what's in the refrig... er ... I mean pass by to say hello.

Darn, now you are making me hungry again!!!

Well here the blistering heat of upper 80s (read "100s" for Bloodrock's part of the state) failed to materialize. I've got 77 and hazy nondescript almost-sunlight. A front came through during the night; I could hear it. We'll prolly get a shower overnight and then three straight days of sunshine before slipping back to an eternal rain.

The 100 failed to materialize here too. Got 2 hours of rain, clouds broke and it's 85 now. But I'm a happy camper. Drank some beer, took a nap and watch Gordon win the Brickyard 400. Now for more beer.

Get them cats out of the house and put them to catching the rats around your place. That's a cat's job.

Look at them spoiled little brats....they have their own blankie, too!.....:D

If you're wondering why the furniture doesn't match it's because each piece except for the leather couch is something special. The red table we brought from Germany and is over 150 years old. Mrs. Blood refinished it and I have no idea why she painted it red. The coffee table was handmade by my father-in law in Germany. The lamp in the corner was my mothers and the piano was my great grandmothers. In a book shelf that you can't see and was made by my Dad, is an original 1904 copy of Call of the Wild and a 1920's copy of The Last of the Mohicans. On the mantel of the fireplace is a Japanese Samurai sword. I'm on my 3rd beer of the afternoon so pay no attention to my rambling.

If you're wondering why the furniture doesn't match it's because each piece except for the leather couch is something special. The red table we brought from Germany and is over 150 years old. Mrs. Blood refinished it and I have no idea why she painted it red. The coffee table was handmade by my father-in law in Germany. The lamp in the corner was my mothers and the piano was my great grandmothers. In a book shelf that you can't see and was made by my Dad, is an original 1904 copy of Call of the Wild and a 1920's copy of The Last of the Mohicans. On the mantel of the fireplace is a Japanese Samurai sword. I'm on my 3rd beer of the afternoon so pay no attention to my rambling.

I for one, was not wondering, though now I am. Just, not about the furniture. :D

I for one, was not wondering, though now I am. Just, not about the furniture. :D

Uh oh. What are you wondering about? My sanity or my soberness?

Forum List

Back