Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and friend Tracy,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Goodnight Foxy!
Hopefully we can remove Tracy from the list at the end of the week. Friday night hurt her badly and she still needs to recover from being physically exhausted when she exercises. Poor thing. :( But she sounds tons better and I am thrilled about that.

Apologies are an interesting topic Noomi. There are several types.

1. The courtesy apology. The automatic one we give out of politeness usually because we did some unintentional small thing.

2. The conflict avoidance apology. Given to smooth things over, even though you meant what you said and really haven't changed your opinon.

3. The heart-felt apology. This is the one for biggie's and has the best chance of being accepted. Often accompanied by a change in behavior.

It was a combination of one and three. Shame when you mean every word of your apology and the person just treats you like shit because they want you to feel bad. Well, no more.

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] as promised...my babies love to hang with me in my little den.

23523b70-1009-4c7a-ac16-16efcff602e2_zpsef37f08f.jpg
Get them cats out of the house and put them to catching the rats around your place. That's a cat's job.

Mamacita is paying the rent. She got a mole and 2 rats last week.

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] as promised...my babies love to hang with me in my little den.

23523b70-1009-4c7a-ac16-16efcff602e2_zpsef37f08f.jpg
Get them cats out of the house and put them to catching the rats around your place. That's a cat's job.
Or mice. Teach them how to catch mice while they're young, so they'll become Champion Mousers .. or is it Champion Micers ... ?? ... :eusa_eh:

its raining so hard here right now its actually flash flooding.

I actually would trade with you, Spoonman, for today only. This will be the hottest day, yet. Sunny and 70° which means, indoors, humid and 90°.......even at work. :eek: No air, there, either. Normally these temps would be in the 70's in the month of September, when the best chances of low winds and little if any, rain, are high. ☻

Forum List

Back