USMB Coffee Shop IV

These girls certainly aren't loitering...

sexy-animated-gif-stairs-ice-cream.gif

Good Afternoon Coffee People. I hope....like these folks you all have a bounce in your step. :D

bounce22.gif

And yes @Sherry.....I blame you. :)

I'm concerned about the poor girl...she's going to need a lot of support.

I think I just figured out why stairs were invented. :happy-1:

She doesn't even need the stairs...is it just me, or is the right one hanging lower??

gif-big_tits_bounce_anna_song.gif

QUESTION TO THE COFFEE SHOPPERS:
Back when we had to close the original Coffee Shop, C_K pinned the Coffee Shop so we would always be on top. But now with the new software, we are still pinned but are no longer bolded on the list like all the other threads and we appear before admin's instruction thread and as a result are pretty invisible. Would you be comfortable asking that we be unpinned and allowed to float and sink or swim on our own merits? And think about it, because we can at least find ourselves now with considerably more difficulty than we used to. If we allow the thread to float naturally that could make it more difficult. Or not. Don't know until we try.

I am discouraged that the posting from so many of our regulars has fallen off in the transition. I am becoming more comfortable with the new look but still feel irritated and frustrated that we have lost so much functionality that made the old software so easy and comfortable to use. But oh well. Even us old dogs can learn new tricks yes?
I never relied on the pinning to find my way here. I don't think The Coffee Shop will ever sink.

My posting has fallen not only here, but on the rest of the board as well, but it has nothing to do with the software change. I was starting to slack long before that.

QUESTION TO THE COFFEE SHOPPERS:
Back when we had to close the original Coffee Shop, C_K pinned the Coffee Shop so we would always be on top. But now with the new software, we are still pinned but are no longer bolded on the list like all the other threads and we appear before admin's instruction thread and as a result are pretty invisible. Would you be comfortable asking that we be unpinned and allowed to float and sink or swim on our own merits? And think about it, because we can at least find ourselves now with considerably more difficulty than we used to. If we allow the thread to float naturally that could make it more difficult. Or not. Don't know until we try.

I am discouraged that the posting from so many of our regulars has fallen off in the transition. I am becoming more comfortable with the new look but still feel irritated and frustrated that we have lost so much functionality that made the old software so easy and comfortable to use. But oh well. Even us old dogs can learn new tricks yes?
I never relied on the pinning to find my way here. I don't think The Coffee Shop will ever sink.

My posting has fallen not only here, but on the rest of the board as well, but it has nothing to do with the software change. I was starting to slack long before that.

I agree about the "pinning". I'm not even sure I know what that means; I navigated in here because it was a subscribed thread.

I suspect posting is down board-wide; some of it has to do with acclimating to the new system; some with the absence of a handy link to subscribed threads that have no new posts, which makes them elusive; and in some cases the loss of the rep system (the latter in here was a sort of superlative "like" level that's now gone). I think the board has lost some of its character, and that's going to simply make it less interesting.

Time will tell.

So again welcome @MMC. Everybody MMC is a friend from another site that was one of my earlier friends there. One of the good guys. (Did a bit of sleuthing to make sure it was the same MMC :)) So happy you're stopping in here again though I understand that is your board 'home' as such. Oh, and that was one of my very favorite Creedence Clearwater songs and they were one of my favorite bands from that era.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again oh Foxy One.
hat.gif
Any friend of coffee.....could have Potential Sugah or Flavoring in it or around it. Especially if they wears heels.
wink.gif

Yeah ya know I took that gig as the Piano man at Smarties.....so sometimes I do have to act like I am workin. Just sayin!
V4yc9.jpg

Now that you know it is me.......I take it you have my usual cup for me. Uh huh....Black, No Sugar No cream.
flame.gif

I hope it's because they're cleaning out all the redundant ones. :thup:

The smilies I have done today are all typed out manually. I always found that faster than opening up the pool. I'm sure I'm not the only one. But still, they're a nice resource to have.

I usually type out the smilies I know, but I only remember a couple of them, so I need the whole list a lot of the time. :lol:

I usually type out my smilies, too, but like you I only remember a few. The other day, I was using the list, and I wanted the grin one, must have clicked on the wrong one because when I did a review, out came the "asshole" one. I would have been so embarrassed. Fortunately, we can edit, so I would have quickly gone in and deleted it, but it game me a "gasp" moment for sure.

I hope it's because they're cleaning out all the redundant ones. :thup:

The smilies I have done today are all typed out manually. I always found that faster than opening up the pool. I'm sure I'm not the only one. But still, they're a nice resource to have.

I usually type out the smilies I know, but I only remember a couple of them, so I need the whole list a lot of the time. :lol:

I usually type out my smilies, too, but like you I only remember a few. The other day, I was using the list, and I wanted the grin one, must have clicked on the wrong one because when I did a review, out came the "asshole" one. I would have been so embarrassed. Fortunately, we can edit, so I would have quickly gone in and deleted it, but it game me a "gasp" moment for sure.

:lmao: That is some funny shit right there.:D

Just thought I would take a few minutes to pop in and say hi.....been busy all morning. Also want to say "Welcome" to MMC to the Coffee Shop. It's a nice place to chat and find out interesting things. Being Saturday, most, I'm sure are busy with family.....and that's great. See ya, when I see ya!

th

Thanks for the Welcome Mertex.
hat.gif
Much appreciated.
icon_wink.gif

b579d434512d5a94fd18ee73f135b63a.jpg

Nasty PMs? Just do what I do, shed on them or cough up a fur ball.

Well, I am impressed with your feline abilities!

Actually I'm a cat over achiever.

Mega-Hyper-Pussy!!

Nobody wants a lazy pussy.

Yes, an energetic pussy is much, much besser!

Eager beavers get more wood...sorry, I just can't help myself.:lol:

Nasty PMs? Just do what I do, shed on them or cough up a fur ball.

Well, I am impressed with your feline abilities!

Actually I'm a cat over achiever.

Mega-Hyper-Pussy!!

Nobody wants a lazy pussy.

Yes, an energetic pussy is much, much besser!

Eager beavers get more wood...sorry, I just can't help myself.:lol:

No need to be sorry, I am lovin it!!!

Dang, you all need to take this raunchy conversation over to the Nudie Bar Zone........oh, we don't have one....:(

Forum List

Back