USMB Coffee Shop IV

Dang, you all need to take this raunchy conversation over to the Nudie Bar Zone........oh, we don't have one....:(

Foxy gave us permission a long time ago to enjoy adult beverages AND adult conversations.:thup:

Well, may I ask, had Foxxy been drinking when she said that? :disbelief:

Nah, she's a lady, but not a prude...and doesn't mind if the kids have some fun teasing each other with a little innuendo.;)

Dang, you all need to take this raunchy conversation over to the Nudie Bar Zone........oh, we don't have one....:(

Foxy gave us permission a long time ago to enjoy adult beverages AND adult conversations.:thup:

Nah, she's a lady, but not a prude...and doesn't mind if the kids have some fun teasing each other with a little innuendo.;)

Foxy is a good lady. :) And since is always 5 o'clock somewhere maybe an adult beverage?

Enjoy people....and don't mind the hyper pussy.

images

5716096479_8878edf775.jpg

QUESTION TO THE COFFEE SHOPPERS:
Back when we had to close the original Coffee Shop, C_K pinned the Coffee Shop so we would always be on top. But now with the new software, we are still pinned but are no longer bolded on the list like all the other threads and we appear before admin's instruction thread and as a result are pretty invisible. Would you be comfortable asking that we be unpinned and allowed to float and sink or swim on our own merits? And think about it, because we can at least find ourselves now with considerably more difficulty than we used to. If we allow the thread to float naturally that could make it more difficult. Or not. Don't know until we try.

I am discouraged that the posting from so many of our regulars has fallen off in the transition. I am becoming more comfortable with the new look but still feel irritated and frustrated that we have lost so much functionality that made the old software so easy and comfortable to use. But oh well. Even us old dogs can learn new tricks yes?
I never relied on the pinning to find my way here. I don't think The Coffee Shop will ever sink.

My posting has fallen not only here, but on the rest of the board as well, but it has nothing to do with the software change. I was starting to slack long before that.

I agree about the "pinning". I'm not even sure I know what that means; I navigated in here because it was a subscribed thread.

I suspect posting is down board-wide; some of it has to do with acclimating to the new system; some with the absence of a handy link to subscribed threads that have no new posts, which makes them elusive; and in some cases the loss of the rep system (the latter in here was a sort of superlative "like" level that's now gone). I think the board has lost some of its character, and that's going to simply make it less interesting.

Time will tell.

If you don't already know, when you click on watched threads, there is a line of text that pops up under the words Unread Watched Threads. At the end of that line it says There may be more to view. That is clickable and will open a list of all your watched threads, no matter how long it's been since they have been posted in.

Back when we had to close the original Coffee Shop, C_K pinned the Coffee Shop so we would always be on top. But now with the new software, we are still pinned but are no longer bolded on the list like all the other threads and we appear before admin's instruction thread and as a result are pretty invisible. Would you be comfortable asking that we be unpinned and allowed to float and sink or swim on our own merits? And think about it, because we can at least find ourselves now with considerably more difficulty than we used to. If we allow the thread to float naturally that could make it more difficult. Or not. Don't know until we try.

I am discouraged that the posting from so many of our regulars has fallen off in the transition. I am becoming more comfortable with the new look but still feel irritated and frustrated that we have lost so much functionality that made the old software so easy and comfortable to use. But oh well. Even us old dogs can learn new tricks yes?
I never relied on the pinning to find my way here. I don't think The Coffee Shop will ever sink.

My posting has fallen not only here, but on the rest of the board as well, but it has nothing to do with the software change. I was starting to slack long before that.

I agree about the "pinning". I'm not even sure I know what that means; I navigated in here because it was a subscribed thread.

I suspect posting is down board-wide; some of it has to do with acclimating to the new system; some with the absence of a handy link to subscribed threads that have no new posts, which makes them elusive; and in some cases the loss of the rep system (the latter in here was a sort of superlative "like" level that's now gone). I think the board has lost some of its character, and that's going to simply make it less interesting.

Time will tell.

If you don't already know, when you click on watched threads, there is a line of text that pops up under the words Unread Watched Threads. At the end of that line it says There may be more to view. That is clickable and will open a list of all your watched threads, no matter how long it's been since they have been posted in.

Sweet! That's an even faster method than scrolling to the bottom and clicking on Show All Watched Threads.

Innuendo??!! I want sex now!!!

Okay, where'd I put that blow up doll?

In your endo?? Wow, alrighty then.:eusa_whistle:

In your endo?? Wow, alrighty then.:eusa_whistle:
No thanks, I stopped smokin' pot 40 years ago...... :cool:

Come on Saturday! I eagerly await it. Roomie is moving out and I will do a dance jig in that room when she hands me her keys. Then I will smudge it REALLY well with sage, then do the whole house. New roomie comes in a few days later.

Time will tell.

Reeeeeally...
thud.gif

Good work Little Bear. After all those questions -- I wonder if the site knows about this. I'm thinkin' not.

OK now I'm gonna click on every pixel to see what else is in there. Treasure hunt I bet they got everybody's photo albums, an explanation of trophies and a rep system if we just figure out where it's hiding.

That would not matter to Me, but like BBD, I too will be bailing out of USMB in the very near (a week) future. I look at the leader board and see people who have joined this forum two months after I have and they have posted 7 times the number of posts I have. And I was upset with Myself for surpassing 10,000 posts. I like to think I have more going on in My life than to post that often. It appears that I'm dealing with an addiction of this forum and I'm going to nip that bud right away.

However, your suggestion is a sound one.

Forum List

Back