USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hello all. I got home late last night, after driving all the way to Geelong on my own. Had a pretty good time with Tracy and a bunch of others. Only got one pic, and that was because one of the senior black belts (who turned into an ogre) told me that since I didn't have a chest guard that fit me I couldn't take part in the sparring. I was mighty pissed off considering it has never been a problem before. Anyway, I have one photo, of the black belts sparring the lower grades:

10614115_10203596597490210_240781042339683487_n.jpg

Tracy is in this one. The kid standing toward the screen in the dark shorts and reddish jacket, she's directly in front of him. You can see her black belt. She's sparring some little kid.

As to Foxy's question earlier, I have found that the transition has made me post less. I am used to having 15 pages of threads to wade through, now I only have seven pages.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
Wellness for BBD,
007's Mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, and Becki.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

That would not matter to Me, but like BBD, I too will be bailing out of USMB in the very near (a week) future. I look at the leader board and see people who have joined this forum two months after I have and they have posted 7 times the number of posts I have. And I was upset with Myself for surpassing 10,000 posts. I like to think I have more going on in My life than to post that often. It appears that I'm dealing with an addiction of this forum and I'm going to nip that bud right away.

However, your suggestion is a sound one.

There is no way you are addicted to the forum after being here five years.
Please do come back and visit at least once a week to check in with us. We shall miss you and want to know what you are up to, how you are doing, etc.

Good morning, happy campers. Up at 5, we went for a three mile walk, home, and will go to the U later today.

I am working now at home with Dragon Speaking Naturally: it is easier than I earlier believed. Lot of fun.
Good morning, Jake. You are living a healthy life and isn't that grand? The things you are doing contribute to mental and physical stimulation. :thup: You re gong to be around for 15 more software updates. :eusa_dance:

Good morning gang, of the sweetest place at USMB.

Dang, you all need to take this raunchy conversation over to the Nudie Bar Zone........oh, we don't have one....:(

Foxy gave us permission a long time ago to enjoy adult beverages AND adult conversations.:thup:

Well, may I ask, had Foxxy been drinking when she said that? :disbelief:

Nah, she's a lady, but not a prude...and doesn't mind if the kids have some fun teasing each other with a little innuendo.;)
^^^^ I've always admired her for that, among many other things.

Dang, you all need to take this raunchy conversation over to the Nudie Bar Zone........oh, we don't have one....:(

Foxy gave us permission a long time ago to enjoy adult beverages AND adult conversations.:thup:

Well, may I ask, had Foxxy been drinking when she said that? :disbelief:

Nah, she's a lady, but not a prude...and doesn't mind if the kids have some fun teasing each other with a little innuendo.;)

Foxy is a good lady. :) And since is always 5 o'clock somewhere maybe an adult beverage?

Enjoy people....and don't mind the hyper pussy.

images

5716096479_8878edf775.jpg

Hyper-pussy? We just use the venacular......afternoon quickiequickiequickiequickie...........

Good morning everybody. And I hope EVERYBODY is still at least reading in now and then. :) It is a typical Monday at the Foxfyre residence--too many chores to do so heck, just ignore all of them for the time being.

I am in a dilemma actually. Our friend--the one whose mini dachshund we recently kept for a week--'thanked' us by giving us a complete house cleaning by her house cleaning service. This is a major gift folks because that outfit is expensive and I am feeling really uncomfortable accepting it--there is no way we can afford to reciprocate. But it would hurt her feelings to refuse it. So we did accept but ordered the service to do the bare minimum to charge her the absolute minimum. But still I am now needing to clean house to get ready for the house cleaners on Wednesday.

Have you ever been in that situation? Receiving a gift that you were uncomfortable accepting? How did you handle it?

Yes, though being a 'warm weather' snake, it is unlikely that the Mojave rattlers will migrate this far north. (Carlsbad is a 4-1/2 hour drive south of us.) I've never seen a live one--they do have a stuffed one in the exhibits in the Museum of Natural History here in Albuquerque. I have a really healthy respect for poisonous snakes and take all recommended precautions. There are some areas around here that are heavily populated with Diamondbacks. You just don't go walking in the tall grass without high top boots on.

Yup Dat Be me.

I love your hair, You look like a cool mean biker dude. :)

Please don't tell me you are not a cool biker dude?
I've been riding Harley Davidsons for 46 years. My father and grandfather rode Harley Davidsons. My wife rides her own Harley Davidson. My 2 sons and one daughter all own and ride Harley Davidsons.
Between the 5 of us (me, wife and kids) we own 9 motorcycles.

I guess that makes me a biker dude. Cool is relative. It depends on how you treat me and my friends.

Woke up to those damned back-up beepers this morning. It was too late for the 2 school buses that turn around here at the end of the road, and it's Monday, so I didn't forget to put out the garbage(yet). Tuesday is garbage day.

Now my road is a 1/2 mile long, unpaved dead end. The surface is red clay and sand that puts up a cloud of dust when dry and is slippery as teflon when wet. They send out a grader every couple weeks to smooth out the ruts, but a heavy rain will wash some of the clay down driveways and onto lawns.
They have been talking of adding some "A"base gravel to hold everything where it is and today is the day.
There are 4 dump trucks hauling load after load and 2 graders spreading it out. It's 11 AM now and I have to be at Doc's by 1, so here's hoping I can get out in an hour and a half.

Yes, though being a 'warm weather' snake, it is unlikely that the Mojave rattlers will migrate this far north. (Carlsbad is a 4-1/2 hour drive south of us.) I've never seen a live one--they do have a stuffed one in the exhibits in the Museum of Natural History here in Albuquerque. I have a really healthy respect for poisonous snakes and take all recommended precautions. There are some areas around here that are heavily populated with Diamondbacks. You just don't go walking in the tall grass without high top boots on.
I preferred to have a revolver with me when walking the desert.

Forum List

Back