USMB Coffee Shop IV

And good morning all? That zero percent chance of precipitation we had all week? We had a rain shower last night and another big blob of moisture appears to be coming out of Arizona and headed our way now. I swear they do the weather with tarot cards or something here.

Somebody suggested that they put 10 people in a room. If five of them think it will rain and five don't, then you have a 50% chance of rain, et al.

They all go by computer models now. Forecasters do not actually forecast. The spit out whatever the computer tells them to say.

I remember our local weather guy said there no was chance of rain while it was pouring down in buckets. Maybe he could have stuck his head outside? :)

It was raining quite nicely last night when somebody eased our chances for rain from 0% to 30% :)

Genius....pure genius. :)

And good morning all? That zero percent chance of precipitation we had all week? We had a rain shower last night and another big blob of moisture appears to be coming out of Arizona and headed our way now. I swear they do the weather with tarot cards or something here.

Somebody suggested that they put 10 people in a room. If five of them think it will rain and five don't, then you have a 50% chance of rain, et al.

They all go by computer models now. Forecasters do not actually forecast. The spit out whatever the computer tells them to say.

I remember our local weather guy said there no was chance of rain while it was pouring down in buckets. Maybe he could have stuck his head outside? :)

It was raining quite nicely last night when somebody eased our chances for rain from 0% to 30% :)

Genius....pure genius. :)

Yup. It gives a lot of confidence that they're really on top of things. :)

540096_456138007823484_139170686_n.jpg

Sorry to be be pushing the envelope here, I hope no one is too awfully offended...

Well, the "big storm" they keep talking about...is still MIA. I see stars and half moon. No clouds. No anything. It was supposed to pour down on Sunday. Nothing. Was supposed to pour today. Still nothing. Now they say sometime this week. :blahblah:
Hello .. my old yet relatively young cuddly buddy....:smiliehug:

My wife loves a good thunderstorm and other crazy extreme weather, she gets really excited about them.. I don't mind her all excited actually...:wink_2: .. :wink_2:
While cute and single, I doubt I'm really much your type. I still appreciates ya, tho.
I've read over many of your posts, I think you're passionate in your beliefs and I see your concern. Passion redirected wouldn't be boring I suspect and teasing you would be a whole lotta fun...;)
Tease away, Lumpy friend. I have a thick skin and loads of patience...and I like sunning myself on rocks, kinda like a lizard.
I thought I was talking to Gracie .. now I feel stupid and weird and yet strangely humored by it...

Good morning all. Wednesday again!!!

For today's gift suggestion for the guys to get that special someone, could I recommend:

miranda_kerr.jpg

Miranda Kerr modeled this 18-karat lovely bra featuring 3,400 diamonds, pearls, citrines, and aquamarines at the latest Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. And I believe free overnight shipping is included in the $2.5 million sale price.

Meh, I don't think I will be getting one . . . it seems like it would be a little uncomfortable. ;)

We have ladies walking around with pierced nipples, how is this more uncomfortable?

Bras tend to be itchy, especially when they have all kinds of things on them. I wouldn't know about how comfortable or uncomfortable pierced nipples are though. :D

Good morning all. Wednesday again!!!

For today's gift suggestion for the guys to get that special someone, could I recommend:

miranda_kerr.jpg

Miranda Kerr modeled this 18-karat lovely bra featuring 3,400 diamonds, pearls, citrines, and aquamarines at the latest Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. And I believe free overnight shipping is included in the $2.5 million sale price.

Meh, I don't think I will be getting one . . . it seems like it would be a little uncomfortable. ;)

We have ladies walking around with pierced nipples, how is this more uncomfortable?

I tend to agree. It doesn't look uncomfortable to me except for the strapless part--having straps is always more comfortable. Probably the material next to the skin is soft and pliable. There wouldn't be much point in having all those precious stones on the inside. :)

I'm sure that bra isn't made for comfort. :D It's really probably not even for wearing. Just for stupid rich people to waste money on.

Forum List

Back