USMB Coffee Shop IV

I spent the last couple of days driving from town to town in our Regional Education district, applying for substitute teaching jobs. One district office had an online application form that is mainly for teachers seeking full-time employment. I couldn't navigate the application without answering some questions obviously not meant for me as a substitute.

One of the questions... "What are the two most important things to know about your students"?

My answer: 1) Name 2) Where's your seat? :lol:

Wife said they're never going to call. I said fuck 'em LOL.

I'm sure that bra isn't made for comfort. :D It's really probably not even for wearing. Just for stupid rich people to waste money on.

I thought it was made to draw attention to boobs. Now Lumpy and I are confused.

10483857_664195903702800_4628452918559714236_n.jpg

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Tresha and hubby,
Mr. H and his friend,
strollingbones & hubby,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Uncensored2008, Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

giphy.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

Well, the "big storm" they keep talking about...is still MIA. I see stars and half moon. No clouds. No anything. It was supposed to pour down on Sunday. Nothing. Was supposed to pour today. Still nothing. Now they say sometime this week. :blahblah:
Hello .. my old yet relatively young cuddly buddy....:smiliehug:

My wife loves a good thunderstorm and other crazy extreme weather, she gets really excited about them.. I don't mind her all excited actually...:wink_2: .. :wink_2:
While cute and single, I doubt I'm really much your type. I still appreciates ya, tho.
I've read over many of your posts, I think you're passionate in your beliefs and I see your concern. Passion redirected wouldn't be boring I suspect and teasing you would be a whole lotta fun...;)
Tease away, Lumpy friend. I have a thick skin and loads of patience...and I like sunning myself on rocks, kinda like a lizard.
I thought I was talking to Gracie .. now I feel stupid and weird and yet strangely humored by it...
I can think of a lot people I'd prefer not to be confused with, but Gracie isn't one of them.

Good morning all. The rain has stopped--we haven't had that many hours of moisture in a row in a LONG time--but it is still somewhat overcast. Looks like we'll be in more seasonal 50's for highs for the next several days - IF the weather forecast is to be trusted. But before the rain started, the forecast was for clear skies and zero precip too. :)

We just cleaned out under our old side by side refrigerator/freezer and are awaiting delivery of a new one later this morning. Our power company is arranging to pick up the older unit tomorrow and will give us a $50 check for it--actually the check is a rebate for upgrading to a more energy efficient unit. I hate to give up the older one. It was old when we moved into the house 15 years ago, but it still works though somewhat more erratically than it used to. But Hombre got a burr under his saddle that we needed to replace it before it went out entirely. I suppose he's right.

It will take years, but the electric savings really do add up on a new refrigerator or freezer.

It will take years, but the electric savings really do add up on a new refrigerator or freezer.

Oh I'm sure that's true. I just have enough Scot in me though to resist replacing something that seems perfectly good and before it has outlived its useful life.

Forum List

Back