Ernie's friend and colleague Max and Mrs. Ernie,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
Foxfyre's Aunt Betty,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Ernie,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

nature-landscapes_widewallpaper_winter-light_16627.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good morning people of the CS! :D It's snowing here again. My landlords had a front end loader and a container and removed a lot of the snow banks or else we would have nowhere to put anymore snow. Lol. Anyhow, we are supposed to get a couple/few inches out of this little storm. Not much to worry about here. However, we are supposed to get a bigger storm coming on Monday, forecasting for 4-6 inches. So that's not too bad, considering the last storm dumped almost 2 feet on us!

Gotta go to work now! Have a great day! :)

Jasper sleeps at the end of the bed unless he's really cold then he sleeps between us, Boo rarely sleeps in the bed when we're in it.

Last edited:
Good almost afternoon friends. I have yet again another busy weekend ahead of me. I am having my mom and dad (in-laws) up for the weekend for some card/board games. We are going out to dinner tonight so at least I don't have to cook anything tonight. lol.

Depp has never been what people might call a typical actor, he's always taken chances with "off" characters and "experimental" roles, many have been bombs some have given him amazing success. He's done many that were never remotely close to being blockbusters but were good movies in and of themselves. The biggest problem facing actors is continuously being cast in roles similar to ones that made them famous, as indicated in Ernie's post, Depp isn't into that and is still willing to take chances which is the problem for Depp now as everyone (movie goers) sees him as Captain Jack Sparrow and expect that type of character to manifest itself in all his roles.
The way many actors have overcome that role casting is to disappear from the public view or a few years before returning to the big screen, obviously Depp isn't doing that.

Needs to find better scripts or subject matter. Of course offbeat may just mean no box office too.

Good morning everybody. We woke up to an unforcasted white world this morning--it was supposed to be rain showers today--but temps are now rising above freezing so any further precip will be rain or wet snow that won't stick. Walks and streets are wet now but not icy. Still it's pretty to look at and we'll take the precip any way we can get it.

Lost our internet for awhile this morning, but don't think that was weather related.

Forum List

Back