USMB GOP - It's only about ID. Turned out they lied.

Five pages mostly filled with personal attacks of the threads author, and NOT ONE attempt to refute the facts in the OP.

It's a typical circle jerk by the dumbest members of the Echo Chamber.

now I will post to the right person

We don't PLAY your libs games..there is nothing for us to REFUTE because we don't LIVE THERE, and I not going to just the word of local liberal rag and a BLOG...and another thing we can't do a damn about it...now you go play with Rdean..two hateful peas in a pod

There's anger in your usual pedestrian prose. It's still ridiculous, but the anger is new twist.

I suggest you read the link provided in the OP. I know you haven't and probably won't but if you did you could then offer a mea culpa and not be thought of as a liar as well as dumb.

WataugaWatch: Watauga Co. Board of Elections, 8/12/13: The Long & the Short of It

I suggest I don't CARE what you suggest...as for the rest it's your typical rutting being an ass:blahblah::blahblah:...

now I will post to the right person

We don't PLAY your libs games..there is nothing for us to REFUTE because we don't LIVE THERE, and I not going to just the word of local liberal rag and a BLOG...and another thing we can't do a damn about it...now you go play with Rdean..two hateful peas in a pod

There's anger in your usual pedestrian prose. It's still ridiculous, but the anger is new twist.

I suggest you read the link provided in the OP. I know you haven't and probably won't but if you did you could then offer a mea culpa and not be thought of as a liar as well as dumb.

WataugaWatch: Watauga Co. Board of Elections, 8/12/13: The Long & the Short of It

I suggest I don't CARE what you suggest...as for the rest it's your typical rutting being an ass:blahblah::blahblah:...

Are you two married?

:dunno:

I'm now off to the store for snack and such as the Niner Game is on at 5:00, PDT, and I look forward to seeing Alex Smith play again. I hope he does well, he was a class act as a Niner. I will return and read more personal attacks and ridiculousness from the echo chamber.

thanks for the warning...or don't come back...who cares:lol:

Are you two married?

please, but he does have a hardon for me, so I have to slap him off..

Check out the local news in Watauga, North Carolina.

Get this, the state recommends no more than 1500 at a single voting place. I saw this on the news when the Republican board combined three Democratic voting sites into one that has 40 parking spots and will service over 9,000 voters. They are cutting in half voting times. Moving all voting away from colleges. It has nothing to do with ID and everything to do with voter suppression.

God these fuckers are bold. Now watch these USMB Republicans, "Oh, it's all about ID and fairness". Don't these guys ever give up? How can you trust them when they lie so much?

Then, they held a town hall in a room that seats 8 to keep anyone from protesting. Didn't work.

After "So Many Comments" State Board of Elections Reviewing Monday's Watauga Elections Board Meeting | High Country Press

At least Throrax is honest among most right wingers here. At least he's not saying, "It's all about fair elections" when clearly it's not.

from the same people who screamed "let 'em die!!!". No surprise there.

Ah, yes...Kathleen Campbell! One more example of California exporting liberalism to other parts of the country whether they want it or not. Sorry, Kiddies but if there's a Republican Governor in office then Republicans have two seats on the board of elections and Democrats have one. That's the way it works in all 100 counties in N.C.

GOP game plan for the future...

Filibuster
Gerrymander
Suppress the vote
Divide electoral vote in blue states

Did I miss anything?

what that wasn't enough lies for you?
more BS

Republicans have figured out that people no longer support their positions

The logical response is to modify your position. Instead, Republicans have hunkered down and try to make it more and more difficult for those who oppose them to vote at all

GOP game plan for the future...

Filibuster
Gerrymander
Suppress the vote
Divide electoral vote in blue states

Did I miss anything?

what that wasn't enough lies for you?
more BS

Republicans have figured out that people no longer support their positions

The logical response is to modify your position. Instead, Republicans have hunkered down and try to make it more and more difficult for those who oppose them to vote at all

funny-democratic-party-seal.jpg

Five pages mostly filled with personal attacks of the threads author, and NOT ONE attempt to refute the facts in the OP.

how long have you been here?.....its a Dean thread.....its the way his threads end up because of his personal Obsession.....something he only has himself to blame....not too many here take Dean seriously.....if you got out of Deans circle jerking Echo Chamber you might realize that....

"End up"? Bullshit, from post #2 it's been a circle jerk of morons. Not one of you was able to address the central issue of the OP. You're like a pack of dogs who pile on one 'cause they can. I don't like bullies, never did and never put up with them. Mostly they're cowards, dumb, fat and insecure. It's why they always fall in line and echo what they have been told is true.

PS I thanked Stephanie for her post above, #73, providing more evidence that my post is Spot On!

no shit dumbass....his threads have been like that since his first year here.....Deans extreme OBSESSION with Republicans is the reason why......he is responsible for it...no one else......like i said Wry....if you got out of Deans circle jerking Echo Chamber you might realize that........

how long have you been here?.....its a Dean thread.....its the way his threads end up because of his personal Obsession.....something he only has himself to blame....not too many here take Dean seriously.....if you got out of Deans circle jerking Echo Chamber you might realize that....

Simple question...

What was wrong about rdeans OP?

Do you really defend the childish responses to it?

you know what RW.....when Dean first came here i tried talking to him like you would anyone else here....but then it was ALL Republicans this...ALL Republicans that.....so i said...wait Dean....not all Republicans are like that.....i know Republicans who dont hate all these people you claim they do.....you mean the FAR Right Republicans,Moderate or Liberal Republicans are not like that..........it was like you are not even talking to the guy....he told me once....a Republican is a Republican is a Republican.....basically he told me....there are no Liberal or Moderates.....they are ALL the same....no variance....if they got voted into Congress,Republicans EVERYWHERE are Responsible .....but its not that way with Democrats....i like many here look at him as a joke....

Are you two married?

Nope, my wife is graduate of UW Madison. Stephanie is barely literate, and one of the dumber members of the echo chamber.

"End up"? Bullshit, from post #2 it's been a circle jerk of morons. Not one of you was able to address the central issue of the OP. You're like a pack of dogs who pile on one 'cause they can. I don't like bullies, never did and never put up with them. Mostly they're cowards, dumb, fat and insecure. It's why they always fall in line and echo what they have been told is true.

PS I thanked Stephanie for her post above, #73, providing more evidence that my post is Spot On!

no shit dumbass....his threads have been like that since his first year here.....Deans extreme OBSESSION with Republicans is the reason why......he is responsible for it...no one else......like i said Wry....if you got out of Deans circle jerking Echo Chamber you might realize that........

Rdean is no different than 20-30 of our rightwing posters in posting his views The only difference is that he is more civil

Rdean is no different than 20-30 of our rightwing posters in posting his views The only difference is that he is more civil

yeah sure...you lw stick together no matter if you spread lies or make up shit about other's
..that is why you are PARTY over COUNTRY and that is SAD

there is only ONE poster i know of here that brings up a political party no matter what the topic is.....if you need a hint who it is let me know....

there is only ONE poster i know of here that brings up a political party no matter what the topic is.....if you need a hint who it is let me know....
Bullshit

How many "Libtard" posts do we get?

rdean has a point of view and he gives it....much better than much of what we see from the right

What we don't see is a dozen liberal posters making "you are stupid" replies

Bullshit

How many "Libtard" posts do we get?

rdean has a point of view and he gives it....much better than much of what we see from the right

What we don't see is a dozen liberal posters making "you are stupid" replies

calling someone a name RW is somewhat different then having to bring in a political party....no matter what the hell you are talking about......
if your talking about True Blood over in the TV section Rabbi doesnt bring up Democrats.....Big Reb doesnt bring up Democrats......a hundred posts about the show all talking about the show.....guess who jumped in with one post and said...."i wonder if Vampires are Republicans?.....they like to suck peoples blood too" or something along those lines....need a hint?......the thread about what it takes to get into Heaven.....guess who was the only poster there who mentioned a Political Party?....need a hint?.....in the thread about about are you born gay.....guess who was the only poster who mentioned a Political party?....need a hint?.....its called an Obsession RW.....

Forum List

Back