USMB GOP - It's only about ID. Turned out they lied.

From the link:

Limit early voting polling places to only the commissioners’ boardroom at the Watauga County Administration building on King Street. (Last election, early voting took place at the courthouse, the campus of ASU and at the Foscoe Fire Department.)

Why?

Combine three Boone precincts – Boone 1, Boone 2 and Boone 3 – into one that is located at the Watauga County Agricultural Conference Center. (In the last election, residents of those precincts voted in the Watauga County Board of Commissioners boardroom, ASU Plemmons Student Union and the agricultural conference center.)

What issue does this address? Too many places to vote?

Changing the New River 3 polling location from the Boone National Guard Armory to Mutton Crossing, located at 4469 Bamboo Road. (While the Armory precinct is near the edge of the voting district and Mutton Crossing is geographically central, the majority of the population resides closer to the Armory precinct.)

There was a thread earlier this week claiming that far away locations are an excuse. Why else would they combine 3 centers into 1 and put it away from MOST of the voting population

can someone translate this babble?

man Rdean can find anything on the Internet from ANOTHER STATE and blame all the Republicans for it...That's his modus operandi

how sad does one have to be?

the sound of BLAH​
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I hope the translation helped.

can someone translate this babble?

man Rdean can find anything on the Internet from ANOTHER STATE and blame all the Republicans for it...That's his modus operandi

how sad does one have to be?

the sound of BLAH​
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I hope the translation helped.

much better, I understood that...
that's pretty much what I see when rdean post ANYTHING...:lol:

You lefties don't even worry about Detroit-Bankrupted, Chicago-murder central, but you worry over EVERY petty little thing that is NONE of your bees wax unless you live there in other states, cities, towns, in the country...

how funny is THAT

That's say's you DON'T HAVE A LIFE

You lefties don't even worry about Detroit-Bankrupted, Chicago-murder central, but you worry over EVERY petty little thing that is NONE of your bees wax unless you live there in other states, cities, towns, in the country...

how funny is THAT

Voting isn't petty Betty White

how funny is THAT

hush up little snotty one, none of your posting are pretty either

Libs don't want voter ID 'cause it'll be harder for all their dead friends to get to the polls.

Actually, they could make fake IDs for the dead by using someone else for the picture. Then they'd have to have a bunch of fake IDs so each live person could go to the polls for several dead people.

I like the purple ink finger thingy wherein we are pretty much guaranteed one live person...one vote.

how funny is THAT

When it's being manipulated it is. Showing an ID should take care of that.

how funny is THAT

hush up little snotty one, none of your posting are pretty either

I said PETTY fix your glass eye stupid

how funny is THAT

When it's being manipulated it is. Showing an ID should take care of that.

Now show me where anything in the OP addresses ID or voter fraud. When you cannot I will take that as a concession. And go. I BET you don't have an answer

Check out the local news in Watauga, North Carolina.

Get this, the state recommends no more than 1500 at a single voting place. I saw this on the news when the Republican board combined three Democratic voting sites into one that has 40 parking spots and will service over 9,000 voters. They are cutting in half voting times. Moving all voting away from colleges. It has nothing to do with ID and everything to do with voter suppression.

God these fuckers are bold. Now watch these USMB Republicans, "Oh, it's all about ID and fairness". Don't these guys ever give up? How can you trust them when they lie so much?

Then, they held a town hall in a room that seats 8 to keep anyone from protesting. Didn't work.

After "So Many Comments" State Board of Elections Reviewing Monday's Watauga Elections Board Meeting | High Country Press

WataugaWatch: Watauga Co. Board of Elections, 8/12/13: The Long & the Short of It

At least Throrax is honest among most right wingers here. At least he's not saying, "It's all about fair elections" when clearly it's not.

when are you and Thorax going to move in together?......i told him you would be a great roommate for him.....and then you come along and say how much you love him.....hey you cant beat it.....two Assholes living together....One Far Left and hates anyone who doesn't agree with him......the other Far Right and hates anyone who doesn't agree with him..... what can go wrong?......:dunno:

It's a love match. I expect NBC would pay for the right to install video cameras in the love nest.

democrat-42914577783.jpeg

Oh come on white wingers. You know you guys are the worst of the worst. How many times have we heard it's all bout "voter ID" and fair elections and here is proof it isn't and you resort to "name calling"?

I admit. Names from these morons is a "badge of honor". When the Republican Leadership refers to their base as the "stupid party", it's these guys that are being talked about.

No offense, but your avatar makes it really hard to believe anything you say. When you start off with a lie, well it's easy to believe everything else is a lie.

I see "addressed" means the same as "said" to some people.

Stop playing with words rdean doesn't address anything in any thread he start but you will defend him.

Now you're making this about Rdean.

How about you show me where anything in that article will prevent voter fraud and like I said earlier

When you cannot I will take that as a concession. And go. I BET you don't have an answer

You'll probably respond with how stinky my breath is or how I'm a doodie head :lol:

GOP game plan for the future...

Filibuster
Gerrymander
Suppress the vote
Divide electoral vote in blue states

Did I miss anything?

Stop playing with words rdean doesn't address anything in any thread he start but you will defend him.

Now you're making this about Rdean.

How about you show me where anything in that article will prevent voter fraud and like I said earlier

When you cannot I will take that as a concession. And go. I BET you don't have an answer

You'll probably respond with how stinky my breath is or how I'm a doodie head :lol:

It's his thread stop defending him and showing what you stand for
dishonesty

That's the 4th time you ignored it...Going for 5?

Forum List

Back