USMB GOP - It's only about ID. Turned out they lied.

can someone translate this babble?

man Rdean can find anything on the Internet from ANOTHER STATE and blame all the Republicans for it...That's his modus operandi

how sad does one have to be?

Sad? He posted a fact; you posted a personal attack and didn't even try to defend the GOP actions reported.

I see "addressed" means the same as "said" to some people.

Stop playing with words rdean doesn't address anything in any thread he start but you will defend him.

Now you're making this about Rdean.

How about you show me where anything in that article will prevent voter fraud and like I said earlier

When you cannot I will take that as a concession. And go. I BET you don't have an answer

You'll probably respond with how stinky my breath is or how I'm a doodie head :lol:

You're the one that said this

Now show me where anything in the OP addresses ID or voter fraud. When you cannot I will take that as a concession. And go. I BET you don't have an answer

I re-posted the tile which is
USMB GOP - It's only about ID. Turned out they lied.
It's supposed to be about voter ID if he is not addressing it then he's being misleading
and you were the one that also brought up rdean when you mentioned the op after all rdean is the op.:eusa_whistle:

man Rdean can find anything on the Internet from ANOTHER STATE and blame all the Republicans for it...That's his modus operandi

Sad? He posted a fact; you posted a personal attack and didn't even try to defend the GOP actions reported.

No he did not post any fact try again.

The GOP plan in democratic districts is simple

Make it as inconvenient to vote as possible

The GOP plan in democratic districts is simple

Make it as inconvenient to vote as possible

Well, dead people anyway. Zombie suppression admittedly is a tactical plan.

Five pages mostly filled with personal attacks of the threads author, and NOT ONE attempt to refute the facts in the OP.

It's a typical circle jerk by the dumbest members of the Echo Chamber.

The OP posted evidence. If you dispute it, post how you know!

WataugaWatch: Watauga Co. Board of Elections, 8/12/13: The Long & the Short of It

Not only stupid, the echo chamber is filled with liars.

Five pages mostly filled with personal attacks of the threads author, and NOT ONE attempt to refute the facts in the OP.

how long have you been here?.....its a Dean thread.....its the way his threads end up because of his personal Obsession.....something he only has himself to blame....not too many here take Dean seriously.....if you got out of Deans circle jerking Echo Chamber you might realize that....

Last edited:

The OP posted evidence. If you dispute it, post how you know!

WataugaWatch: Watauga Co. Board of Elections, 8/12/13: The Long & the Short of It

Not only stupid, the echo chamber is filled with liars.

Aww man, now Big Red is going to have to wait for a new page so he can play the "what evidence, theres no evidence" game

how long have you been here?.....its a Dean thread.....its the way his threads end up because of his personal Obsession.....something he only has himself to blame....not too many here take Dean seriously.....if you got out of Deans circle jerking Echo Chamber you might realize that....

"End up"? Bullshit, from post #2 it's been a circle jerk of morons. Not one of you was able to address the central issue of the OP. You're like a pack of dogs who pile on one 'cause they can. I don't like bullies, never did and never put up with them. Mostly they're cowards, dumb, fat and insecure. It's why they always fall in line and echo what they have been told is true.

PS I thanked Stephanie for her post above, #73, providing more evidence that my post is Spot On!

Last edited:

We don't PLAY your libs games..there is nothing for us to REFUTE because we don't LIVE THERE, and I not going to just the word of local liberal rag and a BLOG...and another thing we can't do a damn about it...now you go play with Rdean..two hateful peas in a pod

She only cares about rights in her area :lol::lol:

Soon you'll get her saying it has to happen in her area between 2-3:15 pm:lol:

Simple question...

What was wrong about rdeans OP?

Do you really defend the childish responses to it?

now I will post to the right person

We don't PLAY your libs games..there is nothing for us to REFUTE because we don't LIVE THERE, and I not going to just the word of local liberal rag and a BLOG...and another thing we can't do a damn about it...now you go play with Rdean..two hateful peas in a pod

and you can take back your thanks because I DELETED anyway...lol

Last edited:

now I will post to the right person

There's anger in your usual pedestrian prose. It's still ridiculous, but the anger is new twist.

I suggest you read the link provided in the OP. I know you haven't and probably won't but if you did you could then offer a mea culpa and not be thought of as a liar as well as dumb.

She only cares about rights in her area :lol::lol:

Soon you'll get her saying it has to happen in her area between 2-3:15 pm:lol:

little snotty one, you post just to see yourself post don't you?
comedian you will never make it..so give up already

The radical left has become incoherent with hatred, anger and latent racism.

I'm now off to the store for snack and such as the Niner Game is on at 5:00, PDT, and I look forward to seeing Alex Smith play again. I hope he does well, he was a class act as a Niner. I will return and read more personal attacks and ridiculousness from the echo chamber.

Forum List

Back