USMB GOP - It's only about ID. Turned out they lied.

Reading the OP and the links leads me to believe RDean and the rest of the left believe this will only impact Dem voters. Seems to me it's only about them. Just saying.

no shit dumbass....his threads have been like that since his first year here.....Deans extreme OBSESSION with Republicans is the reason why......he is responsible for it...no one else......like i said Wry....if you got out of Deans circle jerking Echo Chamber you might realize that........

Rdean is no different than 20-30 of our rightwing posters in posting his views The only difference is that he is more civil

yeah sure...you lw stick together no matter if you spread lies or make up shit about other's
..that is why you are PARTY over COUNTRY and that is SAD
You however, are one of a kind

Everyone laughs at how inept your attempts at posting are

there is only ONE poster i know of here that brings up a political party no matter what the topic is.....if you need a hint who it is let me know....
Bullshit

How many "Libtard" posts do we get?

rdean has a point of view and he gives it....much better than much of what we see from the right

What we don't see is a dozen liberal posters making "you are stupid" replies

calling someone a name RW is somewhat different then having to bring in a political party....no matter what the hell you are talking about......
if your talking about True Blood over in the TV section Rabbi doesnt bring up Democrats.....Big Reb doesnt bring up Democrats......a hundred posts about the show all talking about the show.....guess who jumped in with one post and said...."i wonder if Vampires are Republicans?.....they like to suck peoples blood too" or something along those lines....need a hint?......the thread about what it takes to get into Heaven.....guess who was the only poster there who mentioned a Political Party?....need a hint?.....in the thread about about are you born gay.....guess who was the only poster who mentioned a Political party?....need a hint?.....its called an Obsession RW.....

You have yet to identify anything objectionable in the OP or why you can't address it

In "Deanie World", Republicans are to blame for everything from Christ on the cross...to the Black Plague...to the sacking of Rome.
and the Solar Flares......the latest Earthquake .....why his shoelace broke.....why he had explosive diarrhea.....the list is endless.....basically.....anything negative that happens .....its because of ....those nasty dastardly Republicans....

Bullshit

rdean has a point of view and he gives it....much better than much of what we see from the right

calling someone a name RW is somewhat different then having to bring in a political party....no matter what the hell you are talking about......
if your talking about True Blood over in the TV section Rabbi doesnt bring up Democrats.....Big Reb doesnt bring up Democrats......a hundred posts about the show all talking about the show.....guess who jumped in with one post and said...."i wonder if Vampires are Republicans?.....they like to suck peoples blood too" or something along those lines....need a hint?......the thread about what it takes to get into Heaven.....guess who was the only poster there who mentioned a Political Party?....need a hint?.....in the thread about about are you born gay.....guess who was the only poster who mentioned a Political party?....need a hint?.....its called an Obsession RW.....

You have yet to identify anything objectionable in the OP or why you can't address it

RW....quit playing stupid....you know WHY Dean gets treated like he does......like i have said before....he may put up a great topic for a thread.....its his fucking Monologue about Republicans that happens next that makes the thread go south.....you know it,i know it.....and every person here knows it.....if you cant see that...then that means you are just as Far Left as Dean is and you agree with the guy on every dumbass statement he makes....

Rdean is no different than 20-30 of our rightwing posters in posting his views The only difference is that he is more civil

there is only ONE poster i know of here that brings up a political party no matter what the topic is.....if you need a hint who it is let me know....
Bullshit

And oft repeats proven lies, myths, and other shit CONTINUALLY as FACT... rdummy is a flat out lying troll.. much like yourself... I don't call everyone on the opposing side names such as libtard or idiot.. but you two, definitely fit the bill

RW....quit playing stupid....you know WHY Dean gets treated like he does......like i have said before....he may put up a great topic for a thread.....its his fucking Monologue about Republicans that happens next that makes the thread go south.....you know it,i know it.....and every person here knows it.....if you cant see that...then that means you are just as Far Left as Dean is and you agree with the guy on every dumbass statement he makes....

Rdean posts are partisan and biting. No more objectionable than the crap coming off of 30 different rightwing posters

Show me one that is offensive

Rdean posts are partisan and biting. No more objectionable than the crap coming off of 30 different rightwing posters

How about the DOZENS of posts Deanie has made comparing Republicans to Nazis? Would that be "offensive" to you if you were a member of the GOP?

they are not offensive to me....they are dishonest bullshit.....like when he says all Republicans HATE minorities....all Republicans HATE Gays.....thats bullshit and Dean knows it, but he is not even honest enough to say so.....just because he has an obsession of hate with those guys.....as far as i am concerned its the same as someone saying ALL Black people are same way....no difference......do YOU agree with Dean when he says.....all Republicans HATE minorities....all Republicans HATE Gays......

Bullshit

And oft repeats proven lies, myths, and other shit CONTINUALLY as FACT... rdummy is a flat out lying troll.. much like yourself... I don't call everyone on the opposing side names such as libtard or idiot.. but you two, definitely fit the bill

Really?

What has rdean posted that is a lie?

No doubt he makes conservatives angry, but he does not lie

they are not offensive to me....they are dishonest bullshit.....like when he says all Republicans HATE minorities....all Republicans HATE Gays.....thats bullshit and Dean knows it, but he is not even honest enough to say so.....just because he has an obsession of hate with those guys.....as far as i am concerned its the same as someone saying ALL Black people are same way....no difference......do YOU agree with Dean when he says.....all Republicans HATE minorities....all Republicans HATE Gays......

Republican policies and rhetoric are offensive to minorities and gays

Call it hate if you want to

The links from the OP show a fairly common situation. Change of control. A precinct which has been rigged by Democrats in their favor for the past 20 years is now controlled by Republicans. They are going to make changes in polling locations, all legal, and race is not even an issue, to maximize the Republican turnout.

Elections have consequences. Deal with it Dems.

are we not talking about what Dean says?..... now i noticed you did not answer my questions.....must have forgot about them in all the excitement......lets try it again.......do YOU agree with Dean when he says.....all Republicans HATE minorities....all Republicans HATE Gays...

Bullshit

Really?

What has rdean posted that is a lie?

No doubt he makes conservatives angry, but he does not lie

i know for a fact all Republicans do not, as he states they do,hate Minorities and gays and Woman and Education......

are we not talking about what Dean says?..... now i noticed you did not answer my questions.....must have forgot about them in all the excitement......lets try it again.......do YOU agree with Dean when he says.....all Republicans HATE minorities....all Republicans HATE Gays...

Does EVERY Republican hate gays and minorities?
Even rdean will tell you not everyone does. But those who don't lack the balls to go after that element of the party that proposes offensive legislation and make offensive statements. They still flock to the Rush Limbaughs and Hannitys who provide a forum for the hate speech

Republicans have made a conscious decision to advocate policies which pander to the anti-gay and anti-minority factions. Call it hate if you wish or just their chosen policy

Does EVERY Republican hate gays and minorities?
Even rdean will tell you not everyone does. But those who don't lack the balls to go after that element of the party that proposes offensive legislation and make offensive statements. They still flock to the Rush Limbaughs and Hannitys who provide a forum for the hate speech

Republicans have made a conscious decision to advocate policies which pander to the anti-gay and anti-minority factions. Call it hate if you wish or just their chosen policy
Praise Jesus! Republicans hate the gays, LOVE the NRA!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...s-hate-the-gays-love-the-nra.html#post6857201

He did not say some REPUBLICANS he said Republicans

Last edited:
Oh come on white wingers. You know you guys are the worst of the worst. How many times have we heard it's all bout "voter ID" and fair elections and here is proof it isn't and you resort to "name calling"?

I admit. Names from these morons is a "badge of honor". When the Republican Leadership refers to their base as the "stupid party", it's these guys that are being talked about.

Why do you keep up with this babble about voter suppression, when the United States Supreme Court hasn't found any sufficient evidence to rule against the use of voter ID?

Forum List

Back