USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

LOL.... No it means that (like Trump said), it's amazing the crazies that are brainwashed by some really bad actors in the demoncrat party. It won't work for the left, because the American people aren't stupid, and they will be and are currently showing it by voting Trump 2020 early or on November 3rd. Write it down, because I want you to realize it for the next 4 years.
Trump is a dead man walking.

Neither him, nor you, realizes it as yet. Don't worry though, it'll sink in around November 3rd, say 11:30 ish.

LoL!!!
Chinese Child Humpin Hunter's sticky DNA on that laptop says you are a liar.

Where Biden really hurt himself is when he stated he wanted the U.S. to move away from the oil standard...

America is a major exporter of oil especially diesel, so the move would be impossible by 2025...

Also Biden failure to understand cost to convert from one source of energy to the next.

Also Biden need to understand that China does not play by anyone rules but their own!

North Korea is their ( China ) mini-me and Biden plan will just make North Korea more rogue and China will use them to make the Asia Region more unstable...

Finally, Trump hurt Biden with the reality that Biden has done little and the fact is Biden admitted he made too many mistakes in the past and I believe this debate hurt Biden and Biden is lucky this is the final debate because had this been the first one Biden would be losing in the polls...

LOL.... No it means that (like Trump said), it's amazing the crazies that are brainwashed by some really bad actors in the demoncrat party. It won't work for the left, because the American people aren't stupid, and they will be and are currently showing it by voting Trump 2020 early or on November 3rd. Write it down, because I want you to realize it for the next 4 years.

Neither him, nor you, realizes it as yet. Don't worry though, it'll sink in around November 3rd, say 11:30 ish.

LoL!!!

Wager on it? Pick something worth while. Something tangible, you're PROG so that won't be easy, but surely with that finger to head you can come up with something.

As in the past -- please use this thread EXCLUSIVELY for comments, opinions, analysis of tonights debate. This applies until 1PM Eastern time tomorrow...

I thought that this was a MUCH better debate than the last one. Trump actually didn't come off like a crazy person, Biden was very articulate in his presentation of his positions. This was a pretty good debate, and the moderator did a much better job than the last two did.

That said, Biden came off as far more intelligent, and did a better job of refuting all the craziness. Biden talked about aspirations for the American people... Trump rehashed all his grievences... most of them personal.
Biden said he would end the oil industry? Did you miss that? It’s balsy but just lost him TX and PA.
Words have meaning, and Biden swears he's honest, just like he swore they would fire the prosecutor.... LOL.... Give a person a long enough rope, and they'll hang themselves everytime.

Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.

Obama and Biden tried that and all we got were 25 or so failed "green energy" companies and hundred of millions of taxpayer's money lost.

They failed once, so you want to let Biden fail again? Is he "smarter" than Obama was?
Wrong.

So he's not smarter than Obama was?

Somebody said these were sitting on the moderator's chair after she left.

1562127713508.jpg

I don't even know what they are.

Biden will shut down the oil industry!!!!! OMG!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha is Texas still going blue?

Difference between shutting down the oil industry, which is just a bizarre concept that nobody wants, and transitioning to a more sustainable energy source.
He said shut down. That’s millions of jobs. Don’t change his verbiage.

Don't be silly. Are you really trying to say he plans to shut it down without a suitable replacement? That's one of the stupidest right wing accusations yet.
What is a “suitable replacement” so a 50 yr oil rig expert has to learn a new skill now? How does that work? Don’t be stupid. I am not RW. I am an Independent business owner who pays taxes so your old ass can sit home and collect.

The oil field won't disappear over night. I suspect you don't know much about oil field workers, anyway. You ever hear the expression "Chicken today, feathers tomorrow"?

Terrible answer by Trump. Points Biden.

Let's see if he tries to idiotically pivot to how swine flu was handled. That hasn't worked but both Trump and Pence have insisted on that talking point for some dumb reason.
Swine flu was badly handled. President Obama didn’t replace masks and ventilators and other PPE. That is why there was a shortage early in this pandemic.

He said shut down. That’s millions of jobs. Don’t change his verbiage.

Don't be silly. Are you really trying to say he plans to shut it down without a suitable replacement? That's one of the stupidest right wing accusations yet.
What is a “suitable replacement” so a 50 yr oil rig expert has to learn a new skill now? How does that work? Don’t be stupid. I am not RW. I am an Independent business owner who pays taxes so your old ass can sit home and collect.

The oil field won't disappear over night. I suspect you don't know much about oil field workers, anyway. You ever hear the expression "Chicken today, feathers tomorrow"?
So in five years he has to find a new job at 55? 10 years at 60? How does it work? You tell me.

The DemNazi Platform, and the inspiration from it, The UN Agenda 2030 and their Sustainable Development Goals.....

Not only calls for Depopulation of 6 Billion People.....how yah going to do that? Kill them with War, Pestilence and Famine.......

But it also calls for The Abolishing of all Hydrocarbon fuels.

The most poor of the poor rely on Hydrocarbon fuels to heat their homes and cook their food.

So why do they want to eliminate Hydrocarbon Fuels?

They have to kill 6 Billion People, starve them to death, freeze them to death and kill them by any means possible. Abortion, Euthanasia, Depopulation, Rationed Healthcare, Rationed Resources, Relocation. It is ALL PART OF THE SAME PLAN!

This is not a conspiracy. It is in their literature in black and white.

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING?

Democrats and The UN believe in creating a GLOBAL HOLOCAUST because they think The Planet has a Fever and Humans are The Virus.

They have to kill 6 Billion People to reach their goals.

That means they have to kill you, and they have to kill me.

When do they want to have this started? 2030 UN Agenda 2030.

Sorry buddy, but I'm just not in the mood for that tinfoil hat shit tonight.
What tinfoil shit are you in the mood for?

Not his.

Terrible answer by Trump. Points Biden.

Let's see if he tries to idiotically pivot to how swine flu was handled. That hasn't worked but both Trump and Pence have insisted on that talking point for some dumb reason.
Swine flu was badly handled. President Obama didn’t replace masks and ventilators and other PPE. That is why there was a shortage early in this pandemic.

Dumb talking point. Simply dumb.

LoL!!!

Wager on it? Pick something worth while. Something tangible, you're PROG so that won't be easy, but surely with that finger to head you can come up with something.

If he only had a brain. :laughing0301:

1*mFaLmIfBQFE9tK1LohcGsw.jpeg

Forum List

Back