USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters
When you blink for the whole debate, most people would consider that a nap... silly Pogo~

Hope I wasn't making the same kind of snoring noises Rump was. :)

Sounded like an avalanche in there. Haven't heard that much snot since mah ole hound dawg sniffed him up a bumblebee.
I think he had a cold... that or he kept burping into the mic. I really don't know.

Nose candy.
Some people actually suggested he was snorting coke before the Debate, but his mannerisms didn't match those of people who actually do it, so I don't think so.
Have you ever watched O'Reilly?

Trump has just been on his program too many times.

I never watch Fox News let alone O'Reilly. An Irishman once told me what the O' means before the surname, bastard son of Reilly. Mc before the surname means legitimate. Just a little bit of useless Irish knowledge.

Sounded like an avalanche in there. Haven't heard that much snot since mah ole hound dawg sniffed him up a bumblebee.
I think he had a cold... that or he kept burping into the mic. I really don't know.

Nose candy.
Some people actually suggested he was snorting coke before the Debate, but his mannerisms didn't match those of people who actually do it, so I don't think so.

I never watch Fox News let alone O'Reilly. An Irishman once told me what the O' means before the surname, bastard son of Reilly. Mc before the surname means legitimate. Just a little bit of useless Irish knowledge.
So that would make Obama the bastard son of Bama. I kinda doubt it though. Not a lot of Irish-Muslim folks out there.

Nose candy.

So that would make Obama the bastard son of Bama. I kinda doubt it though. Not a lot of Irish-Muslim folks out there.

I tossed you the football and you carried it to the end zone if I may make a joke about your statement. There has to be a hyphen after the O.

Must be a graveyard around here what with all the leftist trash whistling (out of tune).

Trump won...sometimes it takes a couple days for a bruise to rise.....by Wednesday the progs will realize Trump is inevitable.

And I think secretly they want him to win because they can't play defense worth a shit.

Really? Why is he crying then?

Donald is already whining.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Nose candy.

The point is that Bill does the same exact thing, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump was merely trying to use it to look more professional as a political personality or something.

Nose candy.

The point is that Bill does the same exact thing, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump was merely trying to use it to look more professional as a political personality or something.

Trump shed a tear because he just realized his head is under water. I am still voting for Trump come Hell or high water.

Trump should have challenged her to release her medical records.
Naw but he should have brought up the Goldman Sachs speech transcripts.
No, then she stressed how important it was to know about his tax returns because people have a right to know everything about their president, he should have made her health an issue.

That's a good point. He definitely should have. He seemed to be taken by surprise with a few things, and he should have been better prepared.
I still think he did ok. I agree he was a little off balance but the Dems (with the help of the media) have lowered his expectations so much, all he had to do was show up.
With all that help, Amnesty Don STILL flopped. LoL!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

She won she was better prepared, and she executed well, Maybe next time he will practice and clean her clock BUT I doubt it. I do think Lester Holt did a good job of calling Trump out when he gave an incomplete answer. I am voting for Trump because he is not a lying, ruling class, treasonist. The debate wont have any effect on that.

He lied almost 20 times in that one debate. How can you say he doesn't lie?
Because she's a partisan hack.

Who won?..... those of us smart enough not to watch or listen. We won a nice evening enjoying ourselves instead of listening to two crap slinging monkeys.

Even without seeing get it, I highly doubt anyone in America changed from supporting one candidate to the other one after tonight's event.

LOL Perhaps the best analysis so far!

Trump should have challenged her to release her medical records.
Naw but he should have brought up the Goldman Sachs speech transcripts.
No, then she stressed how important it was to know about his tax returns because people have a right to know everything about their president, he should have made her health an issue.

That's a good point. He definitely should have. He seemed to be taken by surprise with a few things, and he should have been better prepared.

Trump doesn't believe in preparation. He's always relied on being a bully and insults to make his points.

It didn't work this time.
Nope, it sure didn't. Amnesty Don better realize that he ain't in Kansas anymore, the primaries are over.

Again...the REAL indicator is tomorrow...who wants to keep talking about the debate and who wants to drop the subject or whines the most about it being unfairly run. That will be your real answer.

The thing is anyone that complains about Lester Holt handling of the debate are doing so because they are too partisan... The questions were fair and Lester was fair, and the winner to me was the third party candidate because neither Clinton nor Trump gave me the impression they would be a viable candidate for President...

Trump doesn't believe in preparation. He's always relied on being a bully and insults to make his points.
He could have done a lot more insulting. She got off easy. I suspect she'll get hit harder the second time.

Right, because it's important to have an insulting smart ass for president. We don't need any diplomacy when an insult is easier.
All Hillary did all night is insult Trump.
LoL!

I don't ether of them had a particularly strong performance, but Trump won.

I can't stand Hillary, but I think she did better than Trump. He interrupted way too much, and repeated himself way too much.

He had her on the ropes once, she was flustered, and he let her off.

I don't think she won by a lot, but she did win.

Forum List

Back