USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters
After several hours of quiet contemplation in my conservatory, and very deep reflection about life(what is it, anyways?), I have come to the conclusion we all lose in this election.

When she hit him with the tax return punch, he could have easily said,

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Pay attention pop.... the question is about tax returns. He failed miserably. What is he hiding anyway?
No one give a shit about those emails.

You wish!

Pay attention pop. Tax returns. Not the emails.
Pay attention.

Not releasing tax returns is not the same thing as committing a crime by destroying government property (emails). More people care about Clinton's criminal acts than Trumps private tax returns.

I can't choose either in your poll. Had you added the selection Boring would have chose that.

I didn't get to see the debate as I was working.
But I did hear that Trump had several opportunities to knock Hillary down a couple rungs - and failed to do so.

When she hit him with the tax return punch, he could have easily said,

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Pay attention pop.... the question is about tax returns. He failed miserably. What is he hiding anyway?
No one give a shit about those emails.

You wish!

Pay attention pop. Tax returns. Not the emails.
Pay attention.

Not releasing tax returns is not the same thing as committing a crime by destroying government property (emails). More people care about Clinton's criminal acts than Trumps private tax returns.

And none of it matters. People seem to be focusing only on what doesn't matter. Policies should matter, no one seems to care that much

I didn't get to see the debate as I was working.
But I did hear that Trump had several opportunities to knock Hillary down a couple rungs - and failed to do so.

Hillary snickered at Trump and Trump grimaced back.

Trump won on policy points
:uhh:

That musta been when I blinked.
When you blink for the whole debate, most people would consider that a nap... silly Pogo~

Hope I wasn't making the same kind of snoring noises Rump was. :)

Sounded like an avalanche in there. Haven't heard that much snot since mah ole hound dawg sniffed him up a bumblebee.
I think he had a cold... that or he kept burping into the mic. I really don't know.

When you blink for the whole debate, most people would consider that a nap... silly Pogo~

Sounded like an avalanche in there. Haven't heard that much snot since mah ole hound dawg sniffed him up a bumblebee.
I think he had a cold... that or he kept burping into the mic. I really don't know.

Nose candy.

Nose candy.
Some people actually suggested he was snorting coke before the Debate, but his mannerisms didn't match those of people who actually do it, so I don't think so.

Nose candy.

Eye candy when looking at Trump's wife.

Nose candy.

Eye candy when looking at Trump's wife.

Of course. He's about due for the next one soon.

Must be a graveyard around here what with all the leftist trash whistling (out of tune).

Trump won...sometimes it takes a couple days for a bruise to rise.....by Wednesday the progs will realize Trump is inevitable.

And I think secretly they want him to win because they can't play defense worth a shit.

Nose candy.
Some people actually suggested he was snorting coke before the Debate, but his mannerisms didn't match those of people who actually do it, so I don't think so.
Have you ever watched O'Reilly?

Trump has just been on his program too many times.

Nose candy.
Have you ever watched O'Reilly?

Trump has just been on his program too many times.
I have not.

Forum List

Back