USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters
Trump doesn't believe in preparation. He's always relied on being a bully and insults to make his points.
He could have done a lot more insulting. She got off easy. I suspect she'll get hit harder the second time.

Right, because it's important to have an insulting smart ass for president. We don't need any diplomacy when an insult is easier.
All Hillary did all night is insult Trump.

Trump doesn't believe in preparation. He's always relied on being a bully and insults to make his points.
He could have done a lot more insulting. She got off easy. I suspect she'll get hit harder the second time.

Right, because it's important to have an insulting smart ass for president. We don't need any diplomacy when an insult is easier.

I'm sure he felt insulted to have his stupid remarks repeated in front of such a big audience.

There is a lot to insult in a limited time.

Hillary came up with the same leftwing bleeding heart bullshit.

Trump was very effective and as Hillary will have no more personal attacks left against Trump, Mr Trump will be all fired up, well organized and should easily win the next two debates! :2up:
Yea, Hillary came up with that left wing stuff like facts and knowledge.

But Trump had a good "rant".

They're all saying his presidential act didn't last. Except Fox of course.
You know Amnesty Don lost badly when no one on that network is praising his performance. They aren't, they're all trying to mitigate Hillary's performance.

If he does another performance like this. ..he's TOAST!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Trump was very effective and as Hillary will have no more personal attacks left against Trump, Mr Trump will be all fired up, well organize and should easily win the next two debates! :2up:
For his first debate, he did well....
"For his first debate..."

See what I mean?

It's pretty simple stuff at this point...if you're content with the status quo and want more of what Barack Obama has given the country for the past eight years...then vote for Hillary. If you want change...then vote for Trump. All the rest of it is nothing but hot air.

My honest takeaway from a conservative perspective.

Hillary kept he composure & scored on his taxes. Trump made a few good points but missed several opportunities on emails, Benghazi, Libya & the Birther bullshit. Yes he touched on them but not enough to move the needle imo.

A wash......in dirty bathwater

She didn't score on his taxes, she lied, she told the same damn lie Harry Reid did on Romney.
Whatever. She put him in a corner & he failed to fight his way out of it. My opinion and I honestly have ZERO interest in debating it.
Republicans are in a corner every election, and by definition Conservatives never get out of that because they are always defensive and never "fight".

Trump is far better at "fighting" than the average Republican.

Trump was very effective and as Hillary will have no more personal attacks left against Trump, Mr Trump will be all fired up, well organize and should easily win the next two debates! :2up:
For his first debate, he did well....
"For his first debate..."

See what I mean?

Yep, the next one will be his "first" again. Until the one after that.

It's pretty simple stuff at this point...if you're content with the status quo and want more of what Barack Obama has given the country for the past eight years...then vote for Hillary. If you want change...then vote for Trump. All the rest of it is nothing but hot air.

What kind of change? He is threatening to crash all of our agreements with other countries. That will throw the world in chaos. He also wants to have a double dose of trickle down economics. We already saw what that causes. Stupid changes are not what we need.

Trump was very effective and as Hillary will have no more personal attacks left against Trump, Mr Trump will be all fired up, well organized and should easily win the next two debates! :2up:
Yea, Hillary came up with that left wing stuff like facts and knowledge.

But Trump had a good "rant".
Hillary reworded 10 stupid statements 100 times to cover the course of the debate.

There was no substance in anything she said.

When she hit him with the tax return punch, he could have easily said,

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Pay attention pop.... the question is about tax returns. He failed miserably. What is he hiding anyway?
No one give a shit about those emails.
We know you don't give a shit about Hillary breaking the law. That's because you're a douche bag. You're a sleazy low-life, cock sucking, mother fucking, shit stained douche bag.

Any questions?
You're too damn nice, bripat.

Hillary spewed so many lies its difficult to score, I think Trump was flabbergasted at the shear volume of lies she told. Now he knows what a Clinton is, he's going to demolish her in the next debate.

Goto the factcheckers... Trump is getting generally murder on them..

The facts behind the first presidential debate

Now this is actual facts...
Who gives a flying fuck about what a bunch of libtards pretending to be objective fact checkers lie about anything?

Hillary spewed so many lies its difficult to score, I think Trump was flabbergasted at the shear volume of lies she told. Now he knows what a Clinton is, he's going to demolish her in the next debate.

I don't really care what a bunch of lying dumb ass liberal 'fact' checkers have to say.

Think trump lost his focus in the second half and started to become unhinged a bit, the first half was pretty close.
To undecided votes I might toss it to Hillary, but Trump didn't lose any of his base here I think.

Who gives a flying fuck about what a bunch of libtards pretending to be objective fact checkers lie about anything?

The left will be destroyed, tonight was only the beginning.

Forum List

Back