USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters
Ton of stuff Trump let her get away with. No mention of ISIS TROJAN HORSE......pin-prick bombings.....Huma Abedin & Hillary's Muslim Brotherhood friendly record as S of S......millions of jobs lost to illegal aliens who she supports with Sanctuary cities, amnesty, & birthright citizenship....gun-free zones.....emails that damaged national security.......5 Taliban leaders released

Trump should have challenged her to releas
Trump should have challenged her to release her medical records.

there are two more debates left! ;)

You think he will show up?

He will.

She? I'm not so sure.

You didn't think she would be there tonight either. You are having a string of misjudgments, aren't you?

After seeing her falling down on 9 11 I ASKED myself IF she was going to be able to be there.

The whole world did.

The witch is very sick!

Did anybody notice she left the place after the debate almost immediately? Trump stayed there for a long time.

Trump should have challenged her to releas

He will.

She? I'm not so sure.

You didn't think she would be there tonight either. You are having a string of misjudgments, aren't you?

After seeing her falling down on 9 11 I ASKED myself IF she was going to be able to be there.

The whole world did.

The witch is very sick!

Did anybody notice she left the place after the debate almost immediately? Trump stayed there for a long time.

He had more spin to catch up, that's why.
What about all that wheezing, speaking of health issues?

Naw but he should have brought up the Goldman Sachs speech transcripts.
No, then she stressed how important it was to know about his tax returns because people have a right to know everything about their president, he should have made her health an issue.

That's a good point. He definitely should have. He seemed to be taken by surprise with a few things, and he should have been better prepared.

He will.

She? I'm not so sure.

The whole world did.

The witch is very sick!

He had more spin to catch up, that's why.
What about all that wheezing, speaking of health issues?
There wasn't any "wheezing", idiot.

When she hit him with the tax return punch, he could have easily said,

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Ton of stuff Trump let her get away with. No mention of ISIS TROJAN HORSE......pin-prick bombings.....Huma Abedin & Hillary's Muslim Brotherhood friendly record as S of S......millions of jobs lost to illegal aliens who she supports with Sanctuary cities, amnesty, & birthright citizenship....gun-free zones.....emails that damaged national security.......5 Taliban leaders released

He knows those things are only believed by his hard core crazy supporters. It would have hurt him to mention any of that in front of a sane audience.

I didn't notice any sniffling or wheezing.

I noticed it once, because I work with audio and I notice that stuff. Moved on.

Then it happened again and I said to myself, "Self, it happened again". And I agreed. Maybe it's a trend.

Then it happened a third time. That's when other people started noticing too. Somebody tweeted in wondering if he had been doing lines of coke.

Naw but he should have brought up the Goldman Sachs speech transcripts.
No, then she stressed how important it was to know about his tax returns because people have a right to know everything about their president, he should have made her health an issue.

That's a good point. He definitely should have. He seemed to be taken by surprise with a few things, and he should have been better prepared.

Trump doesn't believe in preparation. He's always relied on being a bully and insults to make his points.

Although slightly entertaining the "debate" didn't change my mind from disliking both of them.

Forum List

Back