USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters
She won she was better prepared, and she executed well, Maybe next time he will practice and clean her clock BUT I doubt it. I do think Lester Holt did a good job of calling Trump out when he gave an incomplete answer. I am voting for Trump because he is not a lying, ruling class, treasonist. The debate wont have any effect on that.

Trump should have challenged her to release her medical records.
Naw but he should have brought up the Goldman Sachs speech transcripts.
No, then she stressed how important it was to know about his tax returns because people have a right to know everything about their president, he should have made her health an issue.

That's a good point. He definitely should have. He seemed to be taken by surprise with a few things, and he should have been better prepared.
I still think he did ok. I agree he was a little off balance but the Dems (with the help of the media) have lowered his expectations so much, all he had to do was show up.

She won she was better prepared, and she executed well, Maybe next time he will practice and clean her clock BUT I doubt it. I do think Lester Holt did a good job of calling Trump out when he gave an incomplete answer. I am voting for Trump because he is not a lying, ruling class, treasonist. The debate wont have any effect on that.

He lied almost 20 times in that one debate. How can you say he doesn't lie?

My honest takeaway from a conservative perspective.

Hillary kept he composure & scored on his taxes. Trump made a few good points but missed several opportunities on emails, Benghazi, Libya & the Birther bullshit. Yes he touched on them but not enough to move the needle imo.

A wash......in dirty bathwater

She didn't score on his taxes, she lied, she told the same damn lie Harry Reid did on Romney. To say a guy with a company as large as Trump pays no taxes when he's audited by the IRS every damn year is the mother of all lies.

You got a direct quote for that lie? I heard her say it was reasonable to believe that might be one reason why he is hiding his returns. Is that a lie?

You bet your ass, I recorded it...Hillary, "And maybe because you haven't paid any federal income tax for a lot of years" goddamn it takes some real balls to plagiarize Harry Reid's lie.

Now lets see it in context, lets put this intentionally dishonest Hillary lie out for all to see...

Trump, "The worst of all things has happened, we owe $20 trillion dollars...we are a debtor nation, a serious debtor nation, and we need new roads new bridges new tunnels new airports, new schools, new hospitals, and we don't have the money because its been squandered on so many of your ideas."

Hillary, "And maybe because you haven't paid any federal income tax for a lot of years"

So when confronted by Trump with facts, that politicians like her, their abject failure while racking up $20 trillion in debt with nothing to show for it, establishment Hillary doesn't have an answer so she deflects with a blatant lie. Trump has built a multi-billion dollar company that employs thousands of people, he has paid more taxes than the Clintons have paid in their lifetime. Collectively the company he built has paid vast sums of taxes. Its over the top dishonesty for Hillary to suggest Trump isn't paying any taxes. Do you really want Hillary who is that lame, that low leading our country?

He knows those things are only believed by his hard core crazy supporters. It would have hurt him to mention any of that in front of a sane audience.
Deep in denial I see. Help is available out there. Seek it.

Trump doesn't believe in preparation. He's always relied on being a bully and insults to make his points.
He could have done a lot more insulting. She got off easy. I suspect she'll get hit harder the second time.

Hillary kept he composure & scored on his taxes. Trump made a few good points but missed several opportunities on emails, Benghazi, Libya & the Birther bullshit. Yes he touched on them but not enough to move the needle imo.

She didn't score on his taxes, she lied, she told the same damn lie Harry Reid did on Romney. To say a guy with a company as large as Trump pays no taxes when he's audited by the IRS every damn year is the mother of all lies.

You got a direct quote for that lie? I heard her say it was reasonable to believe that might be one reason why he is hiding his returns. Is that a lie?

You bet your ass, I recorded it...Hillary, "And maybe because you haven't paid any federal income tax for a lot of years" goddamn it takes some real balls to plagiarize Harry Reid's lie.

Now lets see it in context, lets put this intentionally dishonest Hillary lie out for all to see...

Trump, "The worst of all things has happened, we owe $20 trillion dollars...we are a debtor nation, a serious debtor nation, and we need new roads new bridges new tunnels new airports, new schools, new hospitals, and we don't have the money because its been squandered on so many of your ideas."

Hillary, "And maybe because you haven't paid any federal income tax for a lot of years"

So when confronted by Trump with facts, that politicians like her, their abject failure while racking up $20 trillion in debt with nothing to show for it, establishment Hillary doesn't have an answer so she deflects with a blatant lie. Trump has built a multi-billion dollar company that employs thousands of people, he has paid more taxes than the Clintons have paid in their lifetime. Collectively the company he built has paid vast sums of taxes. Its over the top dishonesty for Hillary to suggest Trump isn't paying any taxes. Do you really want Hillary who is that lame, that low leading our country?

Did she say that was why he was hiding his taxes or was it MAYBE why he was hiding them. She also listed some other possible reasons why he might be hiding them.

I said it earlier. When she brought that up Trump simply needs to say......

My tax returns have not been deleted. Now let's talk about what you hide by DELETING 33,000 emails.

Two more debates.

Zingggggggg

When she hit him with the tax return punch, he could have easily said,

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Pay attention pop.... the question is about tax returns. He failed miserably. What is he hiding anyway?
No one give a shit about those emails.

Trump doesn't believe in preparation. He's always relied on being a bully and insults to make his points.
He could have done a lot more insulting. She got off easy. I suspect she'll get hit harder the second time.

Right, because it's important to have an insulting smart ass for president. We don't need any diplomacy when an insult is easier.

Every time The Donald made her make that fake, bucktoothed grin or similar you know she had no comeback. It did look like she was going to break down and cry when The Donald commented on her secluded time, resting, where she insisted she needed to do that to be President. :p

The spin on MSNBC and CNN is fucking off the charts hilarious. Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and Eugune "frog on the throat" Robinson relayed the ridiculous narrative that Crooked Hillary had more stamina than The Donald who was jumping around "like a jumping bean." :p It is interesting, the MSM projects Crooked Hillary's flaws onto The Donald and then tries to adopt one of his many strengths onto her. Really bizarre but to be expected. Rachel "Blinky" Maddow making fun of The Donald hunching over to speak into the mic is weird since the podiums were adjusted in favor of Crooked Hillary. Her podium was about a foot shorter and his mic was about a foot lower forcing him to make his body lower.

Overall, while Crooked Hillary went low with cheesy, memorized soundbites and lies, The Donald remained above, brilliantly countered when needed, and explained clearly why he was the best candidate. The Donald could have been far more offensive, he held back in certain areas like the emails.

I must say I am surprised Crooked Hillary was able to remain standing for 90 minutes with only some bizarre eye movements and that peculiar hand movement in addition to the slow, shuffling walking style. Her doctors held her Parkinson's in check.

Last edited:

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Pay attention pop.... the question is about tax returns. He failed miserably. What is he hiding anyway?

You wish!

Trump should have challenged her to release her medical records.
Naw but he should have brought up the Goldman Sachs speech transcripts.
No, then she stressed how important it was to know about his tax returns because people have a right to know everything about their president, he should have made her health an issue.

That's a good point. He definitely should have. He seemed to be taken by surprise with a few things, and he should have been better prepared.

It didn't work this time.

Did she say that was why he was hiding his taxes or was it MAYBE why he was hiding them. She also listed some other possible reasons why he might be hiding them.

She told a big fat whopper lie, the same lie Harry Reid told and for the same reasons, just admit it. You could tell from her facial expression that she was lying and knew she was lying, it was such a big fat whopper lie it made even her uncomfortable telling it.

Folks turn on FOX now for a fair overview on Hannity!

The SPIN by the MSM is their only hope for Crooked Hillary. Their jobs depend on it.

You wish!

Pay attention pop. Tax returns. Not the emails.

We know you don't give a shit about Hillary breaking the law. That's because you're a douche bag. You're a sleazy low-life, cock sucking, mother fucking, shit stained douche bag.

Any questions?

Forum List

Back