🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

My 5th egg, I am donating to Pogo or Wildcard whoever answers first.

Post #22

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:desk:

HEE hee hee mine.... all mine........ :D

Thanks big D. Here's your receipt for tax purposes.... :deal:

Okay folks we're halfway to our goal, we need four more calls! :coffee:

:laugh2:

You are Welcome and if staff approves it then good luck :beer:

We're waiting for a mod to clarify if eggs can be given to others who already have found eggs.

I have found all my eggs by myself, so giving someone else eggs they HAVEN'T found themselves is a bit below the belt and as such not legitimate.

You win things on your own merit, not by getting help from others.

Hey, I dint axe for 'em. Drifter's a GIVER. :smiliehug:

What'd you ever give me, huh? Them disgusto Euro candy thingies? :death:

We're waiting for a mod to clarify if eggs can be given to others who already have found eggs.

I have found all my eggs by myself, so giving someone else eggs they HAVEN'T found themselves is a bit below the belt and as such not legitimate.

Typical Leftist Cheating, has NO chance to win on OWN merit by finding eggs, gets two other Leftists to help them cheat.

Typical Leftists Making Up Rules As They Go Along, Don't Like The Rules Because They Can't Win, So Just Make A New Rule Themselves So They Can Cheat To Win.

I volunteer and donate in real life offline, why not online. ;)

Typical Leftist Cheating, has NO chance to win on OWN merit by finding eggs, gets two other Leftists to help them cheat.

Typical Leftists Making Up Rules As They Go Along, Don't Like The Rules Because They Can't Win, So Just Make A New Rule Themselves So They Can Cheat To Win.

You don't get to make a new rule.

First off let's clear up one thing. No way is Lucy Hamilton cheating. How would that even be possible?? We plant the eggs, and people find them. Simple as that. Each person that finds an egg should keep that egg as their own. We don't want to disqualify anyone.
Guys, please, let's not fight and ruin all of this. Please??

*waiting for further review from other mods*

You don't get to make a new rule.

I thought you said staff was thinking about as an option but haven't said yet?

First off let's clear up one thing. No way is Lucy Hamilton cheating. How would that even be possible?? We plant the eggs, and people find them. Simple as that. Each person that finds an egg should keep that egg as their own. We don't want to disqualify anyone.

OldLady accused me incorrectly of cheating.

Next thing moments later she decides she wants to help Pogo CHEAT by giving him her eggs, then drifter follows suit helping Pogo CHEAT.

You WIN on your OWN merit, finding eggs yourself, I have found all 46 eggs myself, so I don't see why Pogo on 14 eggs should get 14 more eggs he HASN'T FOUND himself, that's CHEATING. He either finds the eggs himself of he should be disqualified if he accepts 14 more eggs he HASN'T FOUND, because that's CHEATING.

I'm confused who called her a cheater?

OldLady, just before she decided there was a way to help Pogo cheat, then you followed suit.

We know Leftists cannot WIN on MERIT on their own, we know they need help from others to win something, so nobody is surprised you lot are pulling this crap.

There are many things I can tolerate, but cheating and helping others to cheat isn't one of them.

Face it I HAVE already WON on my own merit.

Lucy you seemed to me to be ok with people sharing if staff approved. Didn't know it was going to cause any problem.

Sorry. :(

contest-slider_zpsuawfbz5z.png

USMB is offering an Egg-Off Challenge for all members!

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

If you find an egg - post a link on this thread.

Contest closes SUNDAY April 16th.

Prizes are (1st, 2nd, 3rd) your choice of:
Get out of Jail Free Card (good for one infraction or ban)
Pick a Mod Avatar for one week (at this point only Coyote has volunteered)
To be decided....

Eggs are hidden...and more will continue to be hidden!

This message is brought to you by the one and only Easter Kitty

084955f110a7696779f30a7bfad2dcdb.jpg

sponsored by saveliberty

I have ANOTHER egg, that's forty eggs, three bunny rabbits and three chicks :thewave:

(....and a dog and two yellow things with legs :smoke:)

Blue_Dotted_Easter_Egg_witeh_Pink_Bow_PNG_Clipart_zpswdpuihrl.png

Post # 44602

USMB Coffee Shop IV

Lucy should anyone bother to play at this point?

Black and Whites

"Lucy should anyone bother to play at this point?"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :eusa_whistle: :smoke:

Such as I suspected :laugh2:

Is there anyone close to 2nd or 3rd place I can help out so they can get a prize?

"Such as I suspected :laugh2:"

I'm like an Egg Magnet :omg: :eek-52:

"Is there anyone close to 2nd or 3rd place I can help out so they can get a prize?"

I think Wildcard or Pogo, Pogo has fourteen eggs, Wildcard must be also in that range....Free Range of course :smoke:

Oh ok thanks.

Post #508

OldLady, just before she decided there was a way to help Pogo cheat, then you followed suit.

We know Leftists cannot WIN on MERIT on their own, we know they need help from others to win something, so nobody is surprised you lot are pulling this crap.

There are many things I can tolerate, but cheating and helping others to cheat isn't one of them.

Face it I HAVE already WON on my own merit.

But I did congratulate you on winning 1st place and repeatedly stated and even just asked if it is ok to help someone in 2nd or 3rd place.

Post #508

I had no idea it was a problem. I asked if I could help someone win 2nd or 3rd I didn't know it would upset Lucy. I was just trying to have fun and she said staff had not decided on the share thing or at least I interpreted it that way.

Lucy you seemed to me to be ok with people sharing if staff approved. Didn't know it was going to cause any problem.

I have ANOTHER egg, that's forty eggs, three bunny rabbits and three chicks :thewave:

(....and a dog and two yellow things with legs :smoke:)

Blue_Dotted_Easter_Egg_witeh_Pink_Bow_PNG_Clipart_zpswdpuihrl.png

Post # 44602

USMB Coffee Shop IV

Black and Whites

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :eusa_whistle: :smoke:

Is there anyone close to 2nd or 3rd place I can help out so they can get a prize?

"Is there anyone close to 2nd or 3rd place I can help out so they can get a prize?"

I think Wildcard or Pogo, Pogo has fourteen eggs, Wildcard must be also in that range....Free Range of course :smoke:

Oh ok thanks.

Sharing at the end of the contest, not giving eggs to someone else while the contest is still happening.

The contest ends, you have first place....then whichever two people are next THEN you can give your eggs to one of them and get them into second place.

Giving your eggs to people whilst the contest is still happening is helping them to cheat because they are not going to win legitimately are they, they are not finding the eggs themselves, they're being given to them by others who have found them.

Post #508

I had no idea it was a problem. I asked if I could help someone win 2nd or 3rd I didn't know it would upset Lucy. I was just trying to have fun and she said staff had not decided on the share thing or at least I interpreted it that way.

"I asked if I could help someone win 2nd or 3rd"

Yes at the END of the contest you can do that, but not while the contest is still happening.

Black and Whites

Oh ok thanks.

Sharing at the end of the contest, not giving eggs to someone else while the contest is still happening.

The contest ends, you have first place....then whichever two people are next THEN you can give your eggs to one of them and get them into second place.

Giving your eggs to people whilst the contest is still happening is helping them to cheat because they are not going to win legitimately are they, they are not finding the eggs themselves, they're being given to them by others who have found them.

Ok Lucy, no worries.

Forum List

Back