🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

After discussion basically all stands as it was. Each person finds their own eggs. Anyone taking from others will be disqualified. When the game ends on Easter Sunday, the person with the most eggs wins 1st place, and chooses their prize. There will be a 2nd and 3rd place winner as well.
This is the honor system, and everyone is expected to abide by that.
Also, if anyone has an egg now that someone else gave to them, they should deduct that from their total.
We have 2 more weeks to go, so there are still a lot that will be available to find, and actually not all eggs have been found yet.

Any questions...post here and we will try to answer them.

I am not impressed with adults who are overly competitive or have to cheat. I had another idea for something after this, but screw it.

After discussion basically all stands as it was. Each person finds their own eggs. Anyone taking from others will be disqualified. When the game ends on Easter Sunday, the person with the most eggs wins 1st place, and chooses their prize. There will be a 2nd and 3rd place winner as well.
This is the honor system, and everyone is expected to abide by that.
Also, if anyone has an egg now that someone else gave to them, they should deduct that from their total.
We have 2 more weeks to go, so there are still a lot that will be available to find, and actually not all eggs have been found yet.

Any questions...post here and we will try to answer them.

I never counted the eggs I was given so there's nothing to "deduct". All I did was show up.

FFS Erleichda y'all.

I was only joking earlier in the thread when I pretended to be angry about not getting any eggs. It really isn't all that important to me, TBH. I only participated for the fun of it. Apparently, I'm too OLD to get upset about such things as eggs and egg hunts and who gets more eggs and who gives who eggs and who cheats at getting eggs. :dunno:

I was only joking earlier in the thread when I pretended to be angry about not getting any eggs. It really isn't all that important to me, TBH. I only participated for the fun of it. Apparently, I'm too OLD to get upset about such things as eggs and egg hunts and who gets more eggs and who gives who eggs and who cheats at getting eggs. :dunno:

Here I thought we were all joking.

Well that's it, if people can't joke I'm signing off the internet, selling my car, abandoning my house and all my clothes and I'll just wander in the woods foraging for nuts and berries and live with the deer.

Next week.

Maybe. :eusa_liar:

Well that's it, if people can't joke I'm signing off the internet, selling my car, abandoning my house and all my clothes and I'll just wander in the woods foraging for nuts and berries and live with the deer.

Next week.

:lol:

Okay, but we'll miss you.

Next week.

:lol:

Okay, but we'll miss you.

Bwahaha April fool.

Next week.

You could hop off into the forest with your Easter bunny costume on? :D Imagine all the eggs just for you! ROFL!

contest-slider_zpsuawfbz5z.png

USMB is offering an Egg-Off Challenge for all members!

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

If you find an egg - post a link on this thread.

Contest closes SUNDAY April 16th.

Prizes are (1st, 2nd, 3rd) your choice of:
Get out of Jail Free Card (good for one infraction or ban)
Pick a Mod Avatar for one week (at this point only Coyote has volunteered)
To be decided....

Eggs are hidden...and more will continue to be hidden!

This message is brought to you by the one and only Easter Kitty

084955f110a7696779f30a7bfad2dcdb.jpg

sponsored by saveliberty

Ahem Ahem :badgrin:

I have ANOTHER egg, that's forty six eggs, three bunny rabbits and three chicks :thewave:

(....and a dog and two yellow things with legs :smoke:)

85233110_large_p_zpsuenhrngr.png

Post # 4065

Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

As long as all the real eggs are found it's all good, if not, well.. 3 weeks later it's not nice.

Last year my cousin's dad was putting firecrackers in plastic eggs. :badgrin:

Good thing God only made one of him. :banana:

How many eggs would a bunny rabbit lay if a bunny rabbit could lay eggs?

The way I remember it was "how many sheets could a sheet-slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets"?

A sheet slitter? Is that an actual thing? :dunno:

Well that's why it's conditional, innit. IF a sheet slitter could slit.

You have to say it fast. Like that old folk song:

Vera.. Vera... sittin' in a Chevrolet...
Vera.. Vera... sittin' in a Chevrolet....
When she sits she sits and shifts
And when she shifts she shifts and sits
Vera.. Vera... sittin' in a Chevrolet.

Forum List

Back