USMB: Which politcal party do you vote for?

What politcal party do you normally vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi folks. I just wanted to post an unofficial poll into the voting habits of our fair political message board. This is totally unscientific poll, so please, don't be shy! No judging allowed, please.

before Trump

There were republicans I would have voted for;

Mccain
Romney

and when it comes to LOCAL politics there were definitely republicans i DID vote for....

but after Trump...

I can't vote for any republicans any more.

there were republicans that i have voted for locally. some have ended up in prison.
joe santopietro
john rowland
phil giordano. now THAT one was a nightmare.

but some others, were & still are good decent people. i like john huntsman for one. but ya, it's getting rarer for me.

I was a Democrat from age two to about age nine---then matured into a Republican.

Nowadays I vote straight-line Republican, not because I'm in love with Republicans, but because they are not Democrats for the most part.

And that is the outcome they are looking for...do not want anything to think about voting, just follow the party line

I was a Republican till about the age 27 or so, ---then matured into a non duopoly voter which translates to Libertarian at the voting booth for the most part.

Hi folks. I just wanted to post an unofficial poll into the voting habits of our fair political message board. This is totally unscientific poll, so please, don't be shy! No judging allowed, please.

Who votes for a 'party'?

I vote for people, not parties. I don't even want to know what their parties are, if they have one.
I dunno, voting on the basis of "party" just seems like a herd mentality.

Fun fact: More of us are "no party" than are either Democrats or Republicans. Way more.
During the long government shutdown during the Obama years, I called and left my Rep a real long voice mail message about compromise, and that Obama wasn't going to fold, etc. etc. the good of the country and all that....
And discovered shortly thereafter that I had been messaging a Democrat.

Who votes for a 'party'?

I vote for people, not parties. I don't even want to know what their parties are, if they have one.
I dunno, voting on the basis of "party" just seems like a herd mentality.

Fun fact: More of us are "no party" than are either Democrats or Republicans. Way more.
During the long government shutdown during the Obama years, I called and left my Rep a real long voice mail message about compromise, and that Obama wasn't going to fold, etc. etc. the good of the country and all that....
And discovered shortly thereafter that I had been messaging a Democrat.

Shouldn't matter too. As I keep telling the "RINO"-addicted, Congressional Reps/Senators work for their constituents, not for political parties.

before Trump

There were republicans I would have voted for;

Mccain
Romney

and when it comes to LOCAL politics there were definitely republicans i DID vote for....

but after Trump...

I can't vote for any republicans any more.

there were republicans that i have voted for locally. some have ended up in prison.
joe santopietro
john rowland
phil giordano. now THAT one was a nightmare.

but some others, were & still are good decent people. i like john huntsman for one. but ya, it's getting rarer for me.

Yeah I voted for Huntsman in the last Republican primary.

Back in Louisiana I voted for a Republican literally named Monica Monica. How could you not?

Last edited:
Nowadays I vote straight-line Republican, not because I'm in love with Republicans, but because they are not Democrats for the most part.

:auiqs.jpg:

oh it's crystal clear that you love trump & he loves you long time.

What's crystal clear is that you have the mind and political acumen of a 12-year-old schoolgirl.

Think so? Check this out.

:auiqs.jpg:

Not just a blanket generalization but a blanket generalization that claims not to be.

When is a Republican a Democrat? You thinkin' Horace Greeley?

before Trump There were republicans I would have voted for; Mccain Romney and when it comes to LOCAL politics there were definitely republicans i DID vote for... but after Trump... I can't vote for any republicans any more.
Good grief, but the Democrats are clean as a whistle eh ??
Pelosi admits idiot Dem lemmings such as Anyname would "elect a glass of water" or as in NY, any raging IDIOT … "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions" (Chucky "the Clown" Schumer).

ap_20064557548082-d48ae657cba66acc156227eeecd171b5acd72833-s800-c85.jpg

Last edited:
I vote AGAINST everything Dems and liberals propose, and their slime candidates.

And you just voted against logic, 'cause that right there is a Blanket Generalization Fallacy.
-- Or would you prefer "Composition".

As for "Liberals" --- this was supposed to be a thread about political parties, not philosophies, but them Liburruls, they founded your country and wrote your Constitution sooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................

before Trump There were republicans I would have voted for; Mccain Romney and when it comes to LOCAL politics there were definitely republicans i DID vote for... but after Trump... I can't vote for any republicans any more.
Good grief, but the Democrats are clean as a whistle eh ??
Pelosi admits idiot Dem lemmings such as Anyname would "elect a glass of water" or as in NY, raging IDIOTS … "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions" (Chucky "the Clown" Schumer).

ap_20064557548082-d48ae657cba66acc156227eeecd171b5acd72833-s800-c85.jpg

Do Dems even have one leader among them who isn't a blithering idiot??

I vote AGAINST everything Dems and liberals propose, and their slime candidates.

And you just voted against logic, 'cause that right there is a Blanket Generalization Fallacy.

I hate Dems and liberals. They are lowlife lying scum traitors. You can't believe one word out of their filthy lying sewer mouths. Clear?

As for "Liberals" --- this was supposed to be a thread about political parties, not philosophies, but them Liburruls, they founded your country and wrote your Constitution sooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................

I hate Dems and liberals. They are lowlife lying scum traitors. You can't believe one word out of their filthy lying sewer mouths. Clear?

:dig:

So you're a Royalist?

What exactly does it TAKE to get you bots out of this ludicrous hive mentality?

So you're a Royalist?

No I'm a dem/liberal hater. Go have a 4th grader explain it to you. :icon_rolleyes:

So you're a Royalist?

What exactly does it TAKE to get you bots out of this ludicrous hive mentality?

No I'm a dem/liberal hater. Go have a 4th grader explain it to you. :icon_rolleyes:

uh HUH. So this level of thought is way beyond your pay grade, is that it?

I was a Republican till about the age 27 or so, ---then matured into a non duopoly voter which translates to Libertarian at the voting booth for the most part.
And when's the last time we had a libertarian president ? I thought so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back