USMB: Which politcal party do you vote for?

What politcal party do you normally vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thread poll at present:

1. Republican
    15 vote(s)
    48.4%

2. Democratic
    8 vote(s)
    25.8%

3. Third Party
    1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. *
    Independent
    7 vote(s)
    22.6%
Can't help noticing that the herd mentality is firmly in the "Republican" corner. And what it tells us about this board is that, if it were a survey of the general population, it would read thus:

• No Party
    15 vote(s)
    48.4%

• Democratic
    8 vote(s)
    25.8%
  • Republican
  • 7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  • Third Party
    1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  • --- that's what the electorate actually looks like So thanks to the OP for a demonstration of what USMB is.

Last edited:
When you consider it's despicable and sordid history, the fact that the Democratic party still exists in the 21st century is a huge embarrassment to the USA. The Democrats fought for slavery and against women's rights.

The Democrats also instituted racist anti-miscegenation and Jim Crow laws which were emulated by the Nazis and served as legal precedent for the Nuremburg laws which were used to justify the holocaust. If it wasn't for the US Democratic party, the holocaust likely would have never happened.

The Democratic party is just plain evil.

I was a Republican till about the age 27 or so, ---then matured into a non duopoly voter which translates to Libertarian at the voting booth for the most part.
And when's the last time we had a little libertarian president ? I thought so.

Gary Johnson had a shot until he turned into a whiny cry baby.
Not sure where that word "little" came from, but oh well.. lol

Yeah he turned out to be a blooming idiot.

Rand Paul seems to be the only one in DC who's not insane.
He has his moments.. lol

I vote AGAINST everything Dems and liberals propose, and their slime candidates.

And you just voted against logic, 'cause that right there is a Blanket Generalization Fallacy.
-- Or would you prefer "Composition".

As for "Liberals" --- this was supposed to be a thread about political parties, not philosophies, but them Liburruls, they founded your country and wrote your Constitution sooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................

I hate Dems and liberals. They are lowlife lying scum traitors. You can't believe one word out of their filthy lying sewer mouths. Clear?

:dig:

So you're a Royalist?

What exactly does it TAKE to get you bots out of this ludicrous hive mentality?

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif
I must say, that was a good one... Rotflmbo.

When you consider it's despicable and sordid history, the fact that the Democratic party still exists in the 21st century is a huge embarrassment to the USA. The Democrats fought for slavery and against women's rights.

The Democrats also instituted racist anti-miscegenation and Jim Crow laws which were emulated by the Nazis and served as legal precedent for the Nuremburg laws which were used to justify the holocaust. If it wasn't for the US Democratic party, the holocaust likely would have never happened.

yawn

boring

yawn

boring
:rolleyes:

Yes history is "boring" to some people. Especially Democrats.

The thread poll at present:

1. Republican
    15 vote(s)
    48.4%

2. Democratic
    8 vote(s)
    25.8%

3. Third Party
    1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. *
    Independent
    7 vote(s)
    22.6%
Can't help noticing that the herd mentality is firmly in the "Republican" corner. And what it tells us about this board is that, if it were a survey of the general population, it would read thus:

• No Party
    15 vote(s)
    48.4%

• Democratic
    8 vote(s)
    25.8%
  • Republican
  • 7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  • Third Party
    1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  • --- that's what the electorate actually looks like So thanks to the OP for a demonstration of what USMB is.

You can't poll on here. To many foreign trolls.

yawn

boring
:rolleyes:

Yes history is "boring" to some people. Especially Democrats.

your premise is wrong and has been debunked a ZILLION fkn times.

I, personally, have straightened out 2,653,463 conservatives on that issue alone!

I am so bored with idiots espousing lies

Hi folks. I just wanted to post an unofficial poll into the voting habits of our fair political message board. This is totally unscientific poll, so please, don't be shy! No judging allowed, please.

"Democrats are like condoms to me. I mean, I'll use them because it's safer, I guess, but ... it doesn't feel good."
--- Michael Che

N
Hi folks. I just wanted to post an unofficial poll into the voting habits of our fair political message board. This is totally unscientific poll, so please, don't be shy! No judging allowed, please.
None of the above. Seriously, voluntarily choosing between which organized gang of thieves you wish to steal from you? This is not a rational act.

Forum List

Back