USMB

I can be a complete idiot, we all can. The USMB monitors are comparable to the police and given the current zeitgeist its easy to hate them...we all know without THEM, this world would be a mess. Shout out to police, veterans and monitors.
holy stretch of logic batman.

• Banned
I can be a complete idiot, we all can. The USMB monitors are comparable to the police and given the current zeitgeist its easy to hate them...we all know without THEM, this world would be a mess. Shout out to police, veterans and monitors.
How is that, again? Snark isn't exactly a way to prove something.

Happy Children's Day to the mods...... (such a loaded statement)

One must be a Masochist, a Moron or a Saint to be a messageboard moderator - although the three are not mutually exclusive.

Kudos to our USMB Hegemony! Better you than me, friendos.

We have human at USMB moderators VS, say Facebook and Twitter & YouTube have their phony machine logic algorithms that forbade impugning the Chinese whatso ever. A year ago those outlets banned questioning the Chinese Genetic lab in Wuhan China. Deemed it "misinformation". USMB never did that. KUDOS. But now, the Democrats & media are doing the old swicheroo, now its plausible. Really?

We have human at USMB moderators VS, say Facebook and Twitter & YouTube have their phony machine logic algorithms that forbade impugning the Chinese whatso ever. A year ago those outlets banned questioning the Chinese Genetic lab in Wuhan China. Deemed it "misinformation". USMB never did that. KUDOS. But now, the Democrats & media are doing the old swicheroo, now its plausible. Really?
Yep. You can say anything you want about where the virus came from, but if you laugh at the dumb ass shit some of the mods sometimes post, they will say you're trolling. If they didn't want to be laughed at then.... well, you know.

How is that, again? Snark isn't exactly a way to prove something.
I doubt there is much to prove....you're comparing board moderators to the police and military veterans....

USMB Mods are dedicated, intelligent and highly skilled.

Only problem is a few of them suffer from personal hygiene issues

Forum List

Back