USMCA is Going to Put Trump Over the Top 2020

The president of AFL-CIO says it will take time to undo the 25 years of deficits. Keep in mind, NAFTA didn't have to be done in the first place and no one took the initiative to undo it until Trump came along.

I am not saying it is a bad deal or that there is anything really wrong with it. It is what anyone that pays attention should have expected...some minor tweaks to the old deal. The best thing about it is 16 years of stability.

I agree with that assessment. It stops the bleeding. Trump thinks the results will be better. Truth, no one knows how it will look in 16 years. Look at the predictions Gore and others made about NAFTA. They proved to be false. Ross Perot got the last laugh. Look at the projections on Obamacare. $2500 per year savings. Result. Nothing. Bush's disastrous tax plan. I remember getting just a couple hundred dollars savings and knew it was a bust. The government always over promises and under delivers. I expect it will always be that way because there are simply too many hand outs and deals needed to get any deal through.
If there is going to be anything different , Trump will be the one to bring about real change.

His reputation as the king of deals is all part of his reality TV persona...there is no actual facts or actions behind it.
Obviously, he has made many deals when it comes to his real estate deals and building deals, even with other countries. A man cannot be as successful as he is without making successful deals.

He makes lots of deals, not necessarily good deals.
LOL. Sour grapes. I'd say he's done quite well.

I agree with that assessment. It stops the bleeding. Trump thinks the results will be better. Truth, no one knows how it will look in 16 years. Look at the predictions Gore and others made about NAFTA. They proved to be false. Ross Perot got the last laugh. Look at the projections on Obamacare. $2500 per year savings. Result. Nothing. Bush's disastrous tax plan. I remember getting just a couple hundred dollars savings and knew it was a bust. The government always over promises and under delivers. I expect it will always be that way because there are simply too many hand outs and deals needed to get any deal through.
If there is going to be anything different , Trump will be the one to bring about real change.

His reputation as the king of deals is all part of his reality TV persona...there is no actual facts or actions behind it.
Obviously, he has made many deals when it comes to his real estate deals and building deals, even with other countries. A man cannot be as successful as he is without making successful deals.

He started rich and he stayed rich. Not really that impressive to me. I have multiplied my net worth over the last 40 years probably 100 times more than Trump.

Free Trade doesn't exist- The definition of free is unencumbered- laws encumber.

Where in the constitution is making rules to encumber trade is an enumerated *granted* authority?

As for jobs "coming back", don't hold your breath. But, the Union might want to thank Toyota and Nissan for employing out of work people-

He started rich and he stayed rich. Not really that impressive to me. I have multiplied my net worth over the last 40 years probably 100 times more than Trump.
And I really think the towers you have built are lovely.

And I really think the towers you have built are lovely.

Not my job. Plus, you know he did not actually build them...right?

The president of AFL-CIO says it will take time to undo the 25 years of deficits. Keep in mind, NAFTA didn't have to be done in the first place and no one took the initiative to undo it until Trump came along.
Undo it? He barely changed it...

We have a President who actually gives a shit about American blue collar workers. God Bless Donald J. Trump.
BOTTOM LINE: President Trump's USMCA will be great for the economy
So what parts of the economy can we expect to improve?
Look at what changes have already been made, a 10,000 increase in the stock market, lowest unemployment in 50 years, lowest unemployment for people with color EVER, manufacturing coming back to the states, tarrifs with other countries yielding positive results, our military which had been ignored for decades is being built up again, what not to like?
So you are giving USMCA credit for things that happened before it? That seems rather dishonest...

Forum List

Back