USPS Worker Blows Whistle On Superiors Who Directed Them To Back Date Ballots

Why is it only republicans are trying to pull a fast one here?
Here is the most important thing to a group of Non Progs....You are godless. Those of faith who voted for you have voted their eventual demise. Progs are pretty much in the front now on that issue. Also, none of you want to suffer for the cause. None of you.

Why is it only republicans are trying to pull a fast one here?
Here is the most important thing to a group of Non Progs....You are godless. Those of faith who voted for you have voted their eventual demise. Progs are pretty much in the front now on that issue. Also, none of you want to suffer for the cause. None of you.
Nice fairytale..

We all know the leftists are actively attempting to cheat their way to a victory. We said to watch out for this months ago and here we are.
They told us their intentions months ago. Half the country knows you have cheated them. Do we allow this?
If the courts won't stop their fraud, lies & corruption, it is up to We the People.
You progs can laugh this off but Americans will not lay down as easily as you would wish & you brought this on yourselves.
I will march on DC as an army of 1 before I give up my country & freedoms to racist/marxist/fascists.

View attachment 412100
Get to steppin'!

Why does a leak to truth-challenged O'Keefe constitute "whistleblowing"? Calling the USPS Inspector General is the same phone call, and a lot easier to defend.

Biden is winning MI by 150,000 votes (3%)

Even if there was anything to this story there is no way in hell Trump can still somehow win there.

We all know the leftists are actively attempting to cheat their way to a victory. We said to watch out for this months ago and here we are.
They told us their intentions months ago. Half the country knows you have cheated them. Do we allow this?
If the courts won't stop their fraud, lies & corruption, it is up to We the People.
You progs can laugh this off but Americans will not lay down as easily as you would wish & you brought this on yourselves.
I will march on DC as an army of 1 before I give up my country & freedoms to racist/marxist/fascists.

View attachment 412100

Here's the root of the problem....eloquently explained by BrokeLoser.....
It has proven to be wiser words than imaginable. it's why we are soon to be ruled like the people of Russia or Venezuela.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

He points out what progressives actually think, in their own words, so naturally you have to dismiss him.
He’s a fraud who escaped jail time by cutting a deal with prosecutors. Over and over again, his allegations turn out to be false but doesn’t stop the right from always going back to the well.

He points out what progressives actually think, in their own words, so naturally you have to dismiss him.
He’s a fraud who escaped jail time by cutting a deal with prosecutors. Over and over again, his allegations turn out to be false but doesn’t stop the right from always going back to the well.

So he makes up the words and puts them in the people's mouths?

He gets prosecuted by progressive pols who want to silence him.

It's amazing how much you spin in your hatred of this guy.

He got prosecuted for lying his way into a congressional office. It doesn’t take a genius to know that someone might take that behavior pretty damn seriously.

He got prosecuted for lying his way into a congressional office. It doesn’t take a genius to know that someone might take that behavior pretty damn seriously.

So undercover journalism should be illegal?

If the best they could prosecute him for was that, then all they are doing is persecuting him for his work.

A few years ago, a judge ruled Project Veritas left the truth on the cutting room floor. That should have been the end of Project Veritas, but a segment of the population loves its lies.

So they are the only organization that edits videos?

It's sad the lengths prog losers like you go to to silence people.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

If someone did the same thing to a Republican you would be all for it, and don't try to deny it.
No one is doing that to Republicans because they’re not idiots.

Forum List

Back