USS Carl Vinson Conspiracy Widening

We have drones capable of mimicking whatever we program them too, prop noise, whole nine yards............ssssshhhhhhh

I intercepted a battle plan from the Pentagon...don't tell anybody where you got this:

53054e96c916ebbac911730de2ebf923.jpg

Did Kale fuck your girlfriend or something?

Not that I know of, why do you ask?
LOL cause you used kale against me as an insult the other day

Kale is vile tasting stuff. Even our chickens wouldn't eat it.

My oldest daughter, the food Nazi, loves kale, and was always trying to get me to try it, so I did. It was bitter and nasty. Thereafter, she tried to hide it in my smoothies, so I insisted she give me children's smoothies without the kale. (Childrens smoothies = a glass of liquidified fruit, yogurt, juice and spinach - sweet and tasty. My daughter gives each of her children a smoothy with their breakfast and they cannot leave the table until the smoothy is gone - I did say she was a food Nazi).

I'm big on eating healthy, frequently pay extra and eat organic when it's available, and I seldom eat meals I didn't cook or prepare, but I won't eat that shit.

So either Trump lied to the world about sending the carrier group to North Korea, or he lost an aircraft carrier for a week. Neither scenario looks good on Trump.

If he lied, then your allies can't trust him to be honest with them (no surprise there), but how can you lose an aircraft carrier? With GPS, satellites and radio communication, it would seem to be impossible.

Trump just keeps digging himself a bigger hole.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So either Trump lied to the world about sending the carrier group to North Korea, or he lost an aircraft carrier for a week. Neither scenario looks good on Trump.

If he lied, then your allies can't trust him to be honest with them (no surprise there), but how can you lose an aircraft carrier? With GPS, satellites and radio communication, it would seem to be impossible.

Trump just keeps digging himself a bigger hole.

You're the one digging a hole....your hatred of the president is making you a mental-case.

Now, the Carl Vinson is finally on a course for the Korean Peninsula, expected to arrive in the region next week, according to Defense Department officials. White House officials declined to comment on the confusion, referring questions to the Pentagon. “Sean discussed it once when asked, and it was all about process,” a spokesman, Michael Short, said of Mr. Spicer.

Privately, however, other officials expressed bewilderment that the Pentagon did not correct its timeline, particularly given the tensions in the region and the fact that Mr. Spicer, as well as the national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, were publicly answering questions about it.

“The ship is now moving north to the Western Pacific,” the Pentagon’s chief spokeswoman, Dana White, said Tuesday. “This should have been communicated more clearly at the time.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/world/asia/aircraft-carrier-north-korea-carl-vinson.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back