USS Theodore Roosevelt heads to Yemen to confront Iranians

More like the US, encouraging regional friends and allies, to beat the shit out of Militant Muslim Fascists, before they become too deeply entrenched in a strategic location.
You prefer militant Wahhabi fascists invading lands Houthis have occupied for generations? Or perhaps the merging of Yemini and Saudi branches of Al-Qaeda to form AQAP meets with your approval? Why do you suppose the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World opposes the Wahhabi-inspired fascism of the Islamic State yet supports the same ideology in Yemen?

More like the US, encouraging regional friends and allies, to beat the shit out of Militant Muslim Fascists, before they become too deeply entrenched in a strategic location.
You prefer militant Wahhabi fascists invading lands Houthis have occupied for generations? Or perhaps the merging of Yemini and Saudi branches of Al-Qaeda to form AQAP meets with your approval? Why do you suppose the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World opposes the Wahhabi-inspired fascism of the Islamic State yet supports the same ideology in Yemen?
The Time Machine back to your 1960s hippy days is leaving 15 minutes ago, Achmed... better hurry.

Did Obungle's balls drop?

US warship heads to Yemeni waters to intercept Iranian weapons shipments, Navy officials say

DEVELOPING:
U.S. Navy officials say the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

The U.S. Navy has been beefing up its presence in the Gulf of Aden and the southern Arabian Sea amid reports that a convoy of Iranian ships may be headed toward Yemen to arm the Houthis.

The Houthis are battling government-backed fighters in an effort to take control of the country.

US warship heads to Yemeni waters to intercept Iranian weapons shipments Navy officials say Fox News
I'll bet you'd like to wrap your lips around them and find out.

US warship heads to Yemeni waters to intercept Iranian weapons shipments, Navy officials say

DEVELOPING:
U.S. Navy officials say the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

The U.S. Navy has been beefing up its presence in the Gulf of Aden and the southern Arabian Sea amid reports that a convoy of Iranian ships may be headed toward Yemen to arm the Houthis.

The Houthis are battling government-backed fighters in an effort to take control of the country.

US warship heads to Yemeni waters to intercept Iranian weapons shipments Navy officials say Fox News
She has her own...

DEVELOPING:

She has her own...
That would explain a lot.

DEVELOPING:

She has her own...
That would explain a lot.
Yes, just another rwer cross-dresser jealous of Bruce Jenner...I can for get my childhood dreams remembering him as a winner,,,of men's,,,athletic events(sob), I'll never eat another box of Wheaties...

Forum List

Back