USS Theodore Roosevelt heads to Yemen to confront Iranians

I hope you realize if you had been in the twin towers on 9/11 they wouldn't have veered off at realizing you were inside. Idiot

Mossad and neocons did 911, not Muslims.

:cuckoo:

that mosque construct was invented long before 9-11-01----muslim
children were parroting it within hours in all five boroughs of New York City

and the little mossad boys were right there taking pic and hi fiving . That was right away. You PM was missing for 3 years (1999-2002) and he thought "it a good thing". sounded like a Martha Stewart.

I was watching precisely the same thing that the four Israel boys were watching as were many thousands of people in Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, and New Jersey. The Israeli boys were right there in FORT LEE New Jersey-----with a perfect view of the disaster created by your those of YOUR STENCH In fact there was a perfect view from ATLANTIC AVENUE ---BROOKLYN where your guys were celebrating. The Damascus bakery could not keep up with the
MAAMOUL demand. Your sluts were wigging their stinking asses and ululating
with delight --------For those interested-----a few thousand people were arrested
following the Islamic murder spree of 9-11-01 in New York and New Jersey----
The islamo Nazi sluts and pimps were SO DELIGHTED that the few thousand included a group of four Israeli boys who watched the event from the shore of the HUDSON -----in Fort Lee, New Jersey. I watched it from my living room window.-----after that I went about my work in the boroughs of New York whilst Penelope's friends CONTINUED to celebrate while the smashed bodies were being scraped from the pavement. At the outset-----what I saw was just BILLOWS of
smoke------and I assumed that everyone would get out-----it was at least 45 minutes before the buildings collapsed. The Israeli boys saw what I saw----the collapse elicited "ALLAHUAKBARS" on Atlantic avenue and from the dung heap from which Penelope was spawned. I got news from Paterson, New Jersey of the
CELEBRATIONS over there in the once lovely city-----now a shariah cesspit
of crime and filth. That islamo Nazi shit STILL alludes to four kids standing on a van watching the mess created by islamo Nazis ---is testament to their perversity

I am thoroughly convinced. Too many coincidences involved.

and the little mossad boys were right there taking pic and hi fiving . That was right away. You PM was missing for 3 years (1999-2002) and he thought "it a good thing". sounded like a Martha Stewart.

I was watching precisely the same thing that the four Israel boys were watching as were many thousands of people in Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, and New Jersey. The Israeli boys were right there in FORT LEE New Jersey-----with a perfect view of the disaster created by your those of YOUR STENCH In fact there was a perfect view from ATLANTIC AVENUE ---BROOKLYN where your guys were celebrating. The Damascus bakery could not keep up with the
with delight --------For those interested-----a few thousand people were arrested
The islamo Nazi sluts and pimps were SO DELIGHTED that the few thousand included a group of four Israeli boys who watched the event from the shore of the HUDSON -----in Fort Lee, New Jersey. I watched it from my living room window.-----after that I went about my work in the boroughs of New York whilst Penelope's friends CONTINUED to celebrate while the smashed bodies were being scraped from the pavement. At the outset-----what I saw was just BILLOWS of
smoke------and I assumed that everyone would get out-----it was at least 45 minutes before the buildings collapsed. The Israeli boys saw what I saw----the collapse elicited "ALLAHUAKBARS" on Atlantic avenue and from the dung heap from which Penelope was spawned. I got news from Paterson, New Jersey of the
of crime and filth. That islamo Nazi shit STILL alludes to four kids standing on a van watching the mess created by islamo Nazis ---is testament to their perversity

Love those links to this story, hmmmm? Amazing how lazy these people are, like their typing some bullshit on this site makes it true.

[QUOTE="

Serious stupidity from syriusly insane syriusly>>>>

****Why am I not surprised that the whackie far right here want to kill all Muslim- to murder millions and millions of women and children for the crime of believing in Islam.[/QUOTE]*****

I never ecountered anyone who wanted to "KILL **ALL** MUSLIMS" I never
even encountered anyone fart out "DEATH TO MUSLIMS"----but
I have SERIOUSLY heard muslims call for "death to hindus" "death to 'jews"
and "death to Christians"------syriusly has a serious case of
PROJECTION-----he thinks the rest of the world thinks like meccaists

of course you are convinced-----you have already stated that 'HIDDEN JEWS' do it all------you are nothing new------I read your literature as a child. I have even heard the chit chat that burned out junkies fart in methadone clinics. ------there the
HIDDEN JEWISH DOCTORS are watering the methadone down. For even more
of your stuff------try visiting psychiatric prison wards. Psychotic delusions do not
arise from NOWHERE-----they are recaps of the crap with which you were nurtured. hidden jews -------not even unique

Renown and controversial journalist Carl Bernstein told MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Friday that the “insane” Iraq War was brought to bear by Bush, Cheney and “the Jewish neo-cons who wanted to remake the world.”

Bernstein then justified his barb about Jews by saying that since he himself is Jewish, “maybe I can say that.”

For his part, the “Morning Joe” host noted that some might accuse Bernstein of suffering from “Bush Derangement Syndrome.”

“This was an insane war that brought us low economically, morally,” Bernstein began.

“We went to war against a guy who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. It was a total pretext! It’s inexplicable and there you go to Cheney, there you go to Bush, there you go to the Jewish neo-cons who wanted to remake the world. Maybe I can say that because I’m Jewish. To bring about a certain result…”

Responding to what many would consider a remark offensive to Jews, Scarborough chimed in, even saying that Bernstein can stand accused of exhibiting symptoms of “Bhttp://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/26/journalist-carl-bernstein-tells-joe-scarborough-jewish-neocons-responsible-in-part-for-iraq-war/ush Derangement Syndrome.”

Yes I know its the Blaze but he said it on TV.

Bernstein is having a good time appealing to idiots-----Bush never said that Saddam
did 9-11 Lots of very dim americans just assumed and the islamo Nazi pigs
decided to claim that they assumed because BUSH TOLD THEM. In fact----I heard that idea from the ISLAMO NAZI SCUM long before I heard it from anyone else ----
"remember, (farted the islamo Nazis) bush told you saddam did it and bush
told you that Iraq has a NUCLEAR BOMB" well---actually he didn't----
but Penelope et al ---learned their lessons from GOEBBELS well. I Also heard
"DA JOOOOS DID IT" from muslim children within 24 hours of the event whilst
their parents danced in the streets

Love those links to this story, hmmmm? Amazing how lazy these people are, like their typing some bullshit on this site makes it true.

to what sort of links do you allude? I cannot provide a link to myself at my living room window. If you want something about muslims celebrating on Atlantic Avenue----just google "Muslims celebrate Twin towers bombing---atlantic avenue" do you need that? Way back then I was living walking distance
from Atlantic avenue and working---(part of my working day) a block away----
you want a link? I know FORT LEE very well------I have relatives there and lots of visiting Israelis hang out there------the structures that stood out just across the
Hudson river----were the TWIN TOWERS (when they were still there) ----you still need links? where were you on that day? As to pictures----there are THOUSANDS I recently saw a very nice water color rendition (done from a photograph) to what do you need links? the islamo Nazi allegation
"THE MOSSAD DID IT"???? lots-----islamo Nazi shit is all over the net

Bernstein is having a good time appealing to idiots-----Bush never said that Saddam
decided to claim that they assumed because BUSH TOLD THEM. In fact----I heard that idea from the ISLAMO NAZI SCUM long before I heard it from anyone else ----

Right, there are so many that admit and know it Irosie. I knew when it happened it was fishy. Then to go into Iraq, come on. Let see , its Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Iran. Going slower than expected, we need to set Israel free, and let it fight its own wars. Britain can help.

Oh yes the Pals and some other Arabs were cheering, I mean America lets Israel commit war crimes on the Pals for decades and everyone knows we let Israel tell us what to do. That is why we need to distance ourselves from Israel. It does us more harm than good.

I concluded----some time ago that the crap will continue so long as
there are no CONSEQUENCES. We missed our chance to do
EFFECTIVE consequences. 9-11-01 should have been answered
with a bomb on Mecca The bombing of Buddhist art in Afghanistan
should have been answered with a daisy cutter on the yellow pustule
in Jerusalem. As to the kidnappings for hostages thing-----how about
a TAKE NO PRISONERS policy-------no prisoners---no need for hostages
for trade

The muzzies embrace death, I say we give it to them

Why am I not surprised that the whackie far right here want to kill all Muslim- to murder millions and millions of women and children for the crime of believing in Islam.

They love death, blood and violence as long as it's just on their television screens and at least 10 times zones away.

They are bored and have no idea what these actions look like on the ground because they've never been anywhere else except this country.

They get off and masturbate, as the O/P must do, to seeing military might regardless of the real consequences.

They are, in a word, stupid.

I have seen a lot more blood and gore than have you----I have held
smashed brain in the palm of my hand

Funny how anonymous idiots on message boards seem to know so much about other people they have never met.
For all I know the smashed brain in your hand fell out of your own stupid, fucking head.
NTP used to be a hag from NewJersey...now she's a fag from Austin lmao!

Right, there are so many that admit and know it Irosie. I knew when it happened it was fishy. Then to go into Iraq, come on. Let see , its Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Iran. Going slower than expected, we need to set Israel free, and let it fight its own wars. Britain can help.

Oh yes the Pals and some other Arabs were cheering, I mean America lets Israel commit war crimes on the Pals for decades and everyone knows we let Israel tell us what to do. That is why we need to distance our elf from Israel. It does us more harm than good.

what was "fishy" about 'it'? America lets Israel commit war crimes on the PALS? Does America also "let" Palestinians lob bombs into Israel and tie
bombs to the stinking asses of their whore for allah daughters and sisters? In fact does American "let" muslims so engage world wide??? I encountered losts of muslims ---a bit before 1970 and knew many Pakistani muslims in 1971 when
east and west Pakistan had a war------DID AMERICA "let" the west Pakistani army
rape 1/4 million east Pakistani girls? -----and murder hundreds of thousands---
especially of the fleeing hindus.? 1971----did America 'let' muslims of Nigeria
murder more more than a million biafran Christian babies?. Did DA JOOOOS
create the cholera vibrio ? your fellow islamo Nazi scum make that claim
too. ----and then----of course-----the POLIO VACCINE creates impotency
amongst muslim men and sexual excitement amongst the sluts (potential
bomb on ass girls)-----tell me more. I miss this stuff

Watching the reports of beheadings of Christians, I would favor a goal of one million muzzles dead for every Christian. Do you reckon they would get the point then?

for trade

Why am I not surprised that the whackie far right here want to kill all Muslim- to murder millions and millions of women and children for the crime of believing in Islam.

He said millions not billions. So your "all" statement is nonsense.

This thread has brought both the anti-Muslim crazies and the anti-Jewish crazies.

Watching the reports of beheadings of Christians, I would favor a goal of one million muzzles dead for every Christian. Do you reckon they would get the point then?

We missed our chance to do
with a bomb on Mecca

And of course you cheering them on:

You are a whole lot of blood thirsty armchair warriors.

I have no problem with the United States defending itself or its interest.

Bombing Mecca- and killing thousands of innocent women and children- as you and your fellow travellers propose would be no more rational than Muslims bombing Jerusuluem because they objected to deaths in Yeman.

for trade

This thread has brought both the anti-Muslim crazies and the anti-Jewish crazies.

with a bomb on Mecca

Bombing Mecca- and killing thousands of innocent women and children- as you and your fellow travellers propose would be no more rational than Muslims bombing Jerusuluem because they objected to deaths in Yeman.

bombing mecca----ie the kabaa area could be accomplished without killing anyone
if it is done when there is no ongoing HAJJ thing------that court yard area gets empty-------the single target could be the black rock---------your response is idiotic-----people do not sit on the black rock all day

for trade

with a bomb on Mecca

You assholes cannot see a solution to anything. Tel the muzzies to clean their house now...or die. That is the soution. That is fair.

for trade

with a bomb on Mecca

bombing mecca----ie the kabaa area could be accomplished without killing anyone
if it is done when there is no ongoing HAJJ thing------that court yard area gets empty-------the single target could be the black rock---------your response is idiotic-----people do not sit on the black rock all day

no different than the rocking, what is that all about, grown men rocking at the wall and when reading the Talmud, I mean what is that all about? At least walking around a huge black rock gives one exercise.

Given Obama's questionable motives and loyalties, one should wonder what his objective really is.

He failed at nuclear negotiations so he turned it over to the professionals who know how to keep Iran inline.

Obama pissed his panties and folded already, standing down

Who ordered the stand down this time? Pentagon Says US Warship Are NOT Intercepting, Just Doing THIS!

US Navy Carrier ‘Re-positioning,’ NOT Intercepting

AS REPORTED BY BREITBART:

The Pentagon has stated that a U.S. aircraft carrier is “repositioning” for a security operation, contrary to prior reports that the warship was tasked with intercepting an Iranian fleet off the coast of Yemen.

The USS Theodore Roosevelt is “repositioning to conduct maritime security operations,” Pentagon spokesman Col. Steve Warren told VOA.

Earlier, an unnamed Navy official told the AP that the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier is part of an American fleet that has been tasked with intercepting Iranian vessels that may attempt to dump an arms shipment into the hands of Houthi militants in Yemen.

Who ordered the stand down this time Pentagon Says US Warship Are NOT Intercepting Just Doing THIS - Allen West Republic

Forum List

Back