USS Theodore Roosevelt heads to Yemen to confront Iranians

Are you so stupid you don't realize this isn't about Yemen, Iran, Iraq, etc it's about an ideal, they want you dead also, infidel, you may not believe it but they do

I'm sorry I can't deal with someone with your thoughts that you have some sort of right to kill , no they do not want me dead. They are fighting amongst themselves and soon they will get tired and one side will win. We are going to the battle not in it.

I hope you realize if you had been in the twin towers on 9/11 they wouldn't have veered off at realizing you were inside. Idiot

Mossad and neocons did 911, not Muslims.

:cuckoo:

that mosque construct was invented long before 9-11-01----muslim
children were parroting it within hours in all five boroughs of New York City

and the little mossad boys were right there taking pic and hi fiving . That was right away. You PM was missing for 3 years (1999-2002) and he thought "it a good thing". sounded like a Martha Stewart.

I'm sorry I can't deal with someone with your thoughts that you have some sort of right to kill , no they do not want me dead. They are fighting amongst themselves and soon they will get tired and one side will win. We are going to the battle not in it.

I hope you realize if you had been in the twin towers on 9/11 they wouldn't have veered off at realizing you were inside. Idiot

and the little mossad boys were right there taking pic and hi fiving . That was right away. You PM was missing for 3 years (1999-2002) and he thought "it a good thing". sounded like a Martha Stewart.

You need help....

You need help....

no me I believe your the one deluded. But hey the Zionist are smart, they got you hating Muslims and believing they are the root of all evil. you have been had.

Aircraft carriers sure are big....
....targets.

I very much agree that underestimating the Iranian military would be a very big mistake

Is a saying in the Navy, "There are submarines, and there are targets." :)

a sub can be a target

With the US Navy submarines an Iranian sub is a target....God Bless the bubble heads...death from below!!!!

My dad was in the north Atlantic during world war II-----they put
german subs down with "depth charges" ----uhm---If I remember
correctly the navy slang was "ash cans" He was on a surface ship----
something like a surveillance thing
WWII subs were NOTHING like today's attack subs and boomers. Quite a while back, the Iranians bought 4 Alphas from China....wouldn't surprise me if they had more now....with over 20 years more experience on how to run them.

Sending an aircraft carrier is supposed to make it look like we are doing something to keep the Saudis from doing anything.

The Saudis are poised to take this to a regional war which will have a severe effect on obama's peace with Iran legacy.

This is generally what happens when a policy is chaotic and unstable. obama supports the Saudis except when he supports Iran.

Didn't know that Yemen was any of our fucking business? Oh wait, we're the World Police now, my bad.

We are the World Police.

Fine. Just get real about paying for it. And at the end of the day the Middle East will still be in turmoil and we will be $4,000,000,000,000 deeper in debt.

presidents-proposed-discretionary-spending.png

Watching the reports of beheadings of Christians, I would favor a goal of one million muzzles dead for every Christian. Do you reckon they would get the point then?

I concluded----some time ago that the crap will continue so long as
there are no CONSEQUENCES. We missed our chance to do
EFFECTIVE consequences. 9-11-01 should have been answered
with a bomb on Mecca The bombing of Buddhist art in Afghanistan
should have been answered with a daisy cutter on the yellow pustule
in Jerusalem. As to the kidnappings for hostages thing-----how about
a TAKE NO PRISONERS policy-------no prisoners---no need for hostages
for trade

The muzzies embrace death, I say we give it to them

Why am I not surprised that the whackie far right here want to kill all Muslim- to murder millions and millions of women and children for the crime of believing in Islam.

Watching the reports of beheadings of Christians, I would favor a goal of one million muzzles dead for every Christian. Do you reckon they would get the point then?

for trade

Why am I not surprised that the whackie far right here want to kill all Muslim- to murder millions and millions of women and children for the crime of believing in Islam.

He said millions not billions. So your "all" statement is nonsense.

When Tel Aviv is attacked let me know. Funny how all the Arabs are after them. the worst they get is a few firecrackers from Gaza.:eek-52::lmao::lol:

for trade

They love death, blood and violence as long as it's just on their television screens and at least 10 times zones away.

They are bored and have no idea what these actions look like on the ground because they've never been anywhere else except this country.

They get off and masturbate, as the O/P must do, to seeing military might regardless of the real consequences.

They are, in a word, stupid.

I was watching precisely the same thing that the four Israel boys were watching as were many thousands of people in Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, and New Jersey. The Israeli boys were right there in FORT LEE New Jersey-----with a perfect view of the disaster created by your those of YOUR STENCH In fact there was a perfect view from ATLANTIC AVENUE ---BROOKLYN where your guys were celebrating. The Damascus bakery could not keep up with the
MAAMOUL demand. Your sluts were wigging their stinking asses and ululating
with delight --------For those interested-----a few thousand people were arrested
following the Islamic murder spree of 9-11-01 in New York and New Jersey----
The islamo Nazi sluts and pimps were SO DELIGHTED that the few thousand included a group of four Israeli boys who watched the event from the shore of the HUDSON -----in Fort Lee, New Jersey. I watched it from my living room window.-----after that I went about my work in the boroughs of New York whilst Penelope's friends CONTINUED to celebrate while the smashed bodies were being scraped from the pavement. At the outset-----what I saw was just BILLOWS of
smoke------and I assumed that everyone would get out-----it was at least 45 minutes before the buildings collapsed. The Israeli boys saw what I saw----the collapse elicited "ALLAHUAKBARS" on Atlantic avenue and from the dung heap from which Penelope was spawned. I got news from Paterson, New Jersey of the
CELEBRATIONS over there in the once lovely city-----now a shariah cesspit
of crime and filth. That islamo Nazi shit STILL alludes to four kids standing on a van watching the mess created by islamo Nazis ---is testament to their perversity

for trade

They love death, blood and violence as long as it's just on their television screens and at least 10 times zones away.

They are bored and have no idea what these actions look like on the ground because they've never been anywhere else except this country.

They get off and masturbate, as the O/P must do, to seeing military might regardless of the real consequences.

I have seen a lot more blood and gore than have you----I have held
smashed brain in the palm of my hand

right where? Missing for three years? THOUSANDS of pictures were taken of
the Islamic atrocity-----If I had a camera ----I would have taken pictures too.
Just about everything you post is standard islamo Nazi shit propaganda----all
PRE COOKED CRAP

for trade

The crime is not controlling their brothers. Fix it or die.

for trade

I have seen a lot more blood and gore than have you----I have held
smashed brain in the palm of my hand

Funny how anonymous idiots on message boards seem to know so much about other people they have never met.
For all I know the smashed brain in your hand fell out of your own stupid, fucking head.

Forum List

Back