USS Theodore Roosevelt heads to Yemen to confront Iranians

Aircraft carriers sure are big....
....targets.
And who's going to attack them asshole? Iranian fucking rubber boats with sand monkeys operating them? Ya fucking right!
The first rubber boat that remotely comes close to any US ship will be incinerated.

The muzzies embrace death, I say we give it to them

Yes right the muzzies embrace death, what a wacked out thing to say.

Talk to the hand...my best friend fell at Fallujah, I have no love for the goat fugging fools

I take it you don't talk to yourself them.

Talk to the hand...my best friend fell at Fallujah, I have no love for the goat fugging fools

and that was Iran and Yemen's fault?

Are you so stupid you don't realize this isn't about Yemen, Iran, Iraq, etc it's about an ideal, they want you dead also, infidel, you may not believe it but they do

I'm sorry I can't deal with someone with your thoughts that you have some sort of right to kill , no they do not want me dead. They are fighting amongst themselves and soon they will get tired and one side will win. We are going to the battle not in it.

I hope you realize if you had been in the twin towers on 9/11 they wouldn't have veered off at realizing you were inside. Idiot

I concluded----some time ago that the crap will continue so long as
there are no CONSEQUENCES. We missed our chance to do
EFFECTIVE consequences. 9-11-01 should have been answered
with a bomb on Mecca The bombing of Buddhist art in Afghanistan
should have been answered with a daisy cutter on the yellow pustule
in Jerusalem. As to the kidnappings for hostages thing-----how about
a TAKE NO PRISONERS policy-------no prisoners---no need for hostages
for trade

for trade

Are you so stupid you don't realize this isn't about Yemen, Iran, Iraq, etc it's about an ideal, they want you dead also, infidel, you may not believe it but they do

Lassie---you are relatively new to this board----once you are here for awhie----you will not have to question "Penelope are you stupid"?

for trade

for trade

allied players-----Baathist pigs in Iraq and Hezbollah pigs in Yemen

Hezbollah is protecting Lebanon, you know the land the Israelites want. The Israelites want all the land, but oh how they would love Lebanon.

I'm sorry I can't deal with someone with your thoughts that you have some sort of right to kill , no they do not want me dead. They are fighting amongst themselves and soon they will get tired and one side will win. We are going to the battle not in it.

I hope you realize if you had been in the twin towers on 9/11 they wouldn't have veered off at realizing you were inside. Idiot

Mossad and neocons did 911, not Muslims.

come off it-----peneloop-----no one is impressed

:cuckoo:

allied players-----Baathist pigs in Iraq and Hezbollah pigs in Yemen

Hezbollah is protecting Lebanon, you know the land the Israelites want. The Israelites want all the land, but oh how they would love Lebanon.

right and POL POT was protecting the cambodians

:cuckoo:

that mosque construct was invented long before 9-11-01----muslim
children were parroting it within hours in all five boroughs of New York City

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, and the guards at the concentration camps were protecting the Jews.

Hezbollah are Muzzie Beasts who murdered the Christians in Lebanon and stole their land from them. Just like you, they will not tolerate rule by non-Muslims.

Aircraft carriers sure are big....
....targets.

Is a saying in the Navy, "There are submarines, and there are targets." :)

a sub can be a target

With the US Navy submarines an Iranian sub is a target....God Bless the bubble heads...death from below!!!!

My dad was in the north Atlantic during world war II-----they put
german subs down with "depth charges" ----uhm---If I remember
correctly the navy slang was "ash cans" He was on a surface ship----
something like a surveillance thing
WWII subs were NOTHING like today's attack subs and boomers. Quite a while back, the Iranians bought 4 Alphas from China....wouldn't surprise me if they had more now....with over 20 years more experience on how to run them.

Watching the reports of beheadings of Christians, I would favor a goal of one million muzzles dead for every Christian. Do you reckon they would get the point then?
Of course you would. I bet you'd like to pick them too. Maybe look each one of them in the eyes before you pull the trigger?
You trying to make me feel bad? Not a chance.
So...you are signing up for that. When?

Forum List

Back