USS Theodore Roosevelt heads to Yemen to confront Iranians

Obama pissed his panties and folded already, standing down

Who ordered the stand down this time? Pentagon Says US Warship Are NOT Intercepting, Just Doing THIS!

US Navy Carrier ‘Re-positioning,’ NOT Intercepting

AS REPORTED BY BREITBART:

The Pentagon has stated that a U.S. aircraft carrier is “repositioning” for a security operation, contrary to prior reports that the warship was tasked with intercepting an Iranian fleet off the coast of Yemen.

The USS Theodore Roosevelt is “repositioning to conduct maritime security operations,” Pentagon spokesman Col. Steve Warren told VOA.

Earlier, an unnamed Navy official told the AP that the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier is part of an American fleet that has been tasked with intercepting Iranian vessels that may attempt to dump an arms shipment into the hands of Houthi militants in Yemen.

Who ordered the stand down this time Pentagon Says US Warship Are NOT Intercepting Just Doing THIS - Allen West Republic
Strategic patience calls for repositioning. Interception is way too manly.

I concluded----some time ago that the crap will continue so long as
there are no CONSEQUENCES. We missed our chance to do
EFFECTIVE consequences. 9-11-01 should have been answered
with a bomb on Mecca The bombing of Buddhist art in Afghanistan
should have been answered with a daisy cutter on the yellow pustule
in Jerusalem. As to the kidnappings for hostages thing-----how about
a TAKE NO PRISONERS policy-------no prisoners---no need for hostages
for trade

The muzzies embrace death, I say we give it to them

Why am I not surprised that the whackie far right here want to kill all Muslim- to murder millions and millions of women and children for the crime of believing in Islam.

He said millions not billions. So your "all" statement is nonsense.

This thread has brought both the anti-Muslim crazies and the anti-Jewish crazies.

Watching the reports of beheadings of Christians, I would favor a goal of one million muzzles dead for every Christian. Do you reckon they would get the point then?

We missed our chance to do
with a bomb on Mecca

And of course you cheering them on:

You are a whole lot of blood thirsty armchair warriors.

I have no problem with the United States defending itself or its interest.

Bombing Mecca- and killing thousands of innocent women and children- as you and your fellow travellers propose would be no more rational than Muslims bombing Jerusuluem because they objected to deaths in Yeman.

bombing mecca----ie the kabaa area could be accomplished without killing anyone
if it is done when there is no ongoing HAJJ thing------that court yard area gets empty-------the single target could be the black rock---------your response is idiotic-----people do not sit on the black rock all day

Oh- now you are suddenly pretending you are not advocating the murder of thousands if not millions. You advocate bombing Mecca- the City of Mecca- for 9/11- a city of over a million people. You advocating dropping a 'daisy cutter' in Jerusuluem- one of the most densely populated Cities in the world, and killing 'all' Muslim prisoners.....just because.

You are a whole lot of blood thirsty armchair warriers- who apparently want the United States to be at war with every Muslim majority country in the world.

Whether it is just because you want to see lots of Muslims die, or you just want the United States to be in the middle of another bloody war- I don't know- but its sick, arrogant and ignorant.

Why am I not surprised that the whackie far right here want to kill all Muslim- to murder millions and millions of women and children for the crime of believing in Islam.

This thread has brought both the anti-Muslim crazies and the anti-Jewish crazies.

Watching the reports of beheadings of Christians, I would favor a goal of one million muzzles dead for every Christian. Do you reckon they would get the point then?

with a bomb on Mecca

Bombing Mecca- and killing thousands of innocent women and children- as you and your fellow travellers propose would be no more rational than Muslims bombing Jerusuluem because they objected to deaths in Yeman.

if it is done when there is no ongoing HAJJ thing------that court yard area gets empty-------the single target could be the black rock---------your response is idiotic-----people do not sit on the black rock all day

Oh- now you are suddenly pretending you are not advocating the murder of thousands if not millions. You advocate bombing Mecca- the City of Mecca- for 9/11- a city of over a million people. You advocating dropping a 'daisy cutter' in Jerusuluem- one of the most densely populated Cities in the world, and killing 'all' Muslim prisoners.....just because.

You are a whole lot of blood thirsty armchair warriers- who apparently want the United States to be at war with every Muslim majority country in the world.

Whether it is just because you want to see lots of Muslims die, or you just want the United States to be in the middle of another bloody war- I don't know- but its sick, arrogant and ignorant.
We don't want, Gertrude. We are.

Did Obungle's balls drop?

US warship heads to Yemeni waters to intercept Iranian weapons shipments, Navy officials say

DEVELOPING:
U.S. Navy officials say the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

The U.S. Navy has been beefing up its presence in the Gulf of Aden and the southern Arabian Sea amid reports that a convoy of Iranian ships may be headed toward Yemen to arm the Houthis.

The Houthis are battling government-backed fighters in an effort to take control of the country.

US warship heads to Yemeni waters to intercept Iranian weapons shipments Navy officials say Fox News
Iran will NOT allow their ships to be searched and Obama will NOT do anything about it except whine.

I concluded----some time ago that the crap will continue so long as
there are no CONSEQUENCES. We missed our chance to do
with a bomb on Mecca The bombing of Buddhist art in Afghanistan
should have been answered with a daisy cutter on the yellow pustule
in Jerusalem. As to the kidnappings for hostages thing-----how about
a TAKE NO PRISONERS policy-------no prisoners---no need for hostages
for trade

with a bomb on Mecca

You assholes cannot see a solution to anything. Tel the muzzies to clean their house now...or die. That is the soution. That is fair.

Better listen to your ultimate GOP candidate Rand Paul and clean your own first, DuhTex.

with a bomb on Mecca

We don't want, Gertrude. We are.

Cough up the $4,000,000,000,000 for the next 10 years of war or sit your sorry ass down and STFU, idiot.

I would love to see Iran just rub obama's nose in some smelly muslim shit. Unfortunately obama's foolishness will result in dead Americans. It has already in numbers easy to overlook. But an attack on an aircraft carrier that would shoot whipped cream up his ass. Then watch him order whatever remains to run and hide.

Liberals don't want a war and the sacrifice of a carrier group is worth it.

Trust Obama NOT to get a war growing through any sort of aggressive or even defensive posture.

Trust Obama TO get a war going through a display of weakness and indecision.

The Houthis are battling government-backed fighters in an effort to take control of the country.
Houthis are battling the fascist state of Saudi Arabia.
Even conservatives should be smart enough to ask: "who's getting rich(er) from the violence in Yemen?"

"Saudi Arabia spent more than $80 billion on weaponry last year — the most ever, and more than either France or Britain — and has become the world’s fourth-largest defense market, according to figures released last week by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, which tracks global military spending. The Emirates spent nearly $23 billion last year, more than three times what they spent in 2006."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/19/w...-arms-fuels-the-wars-of-arab-states.html?_r=0

Houthis are battling the fascist state of Saudi Arabia.
Even conservatives should be smart enough to ask: "who's getting rich(er) from the violence in Yemen?"

"Saudi Arabia spent more than $80 billion on weaponry last year — the most ever, and more than either France or Britain — and has become the world’s fourth-largest defense market, according to figures released last week by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, which tracks global military spending. The Emirates spent nearly $23 billion last year, more than three times what they spent in 2006."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/19/w...-arms-fuels-the-wars-of-arab-states.html?_r=0

Yawn.....the NY Slimes?

Did Obungle's balls drop?

US warship heads to Yemeni waters to intercept Iranian weapons shipments, Navy officials say

DEVELOPING:
U.S. Navy officials say the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

The U.S. Navy has been beefing up its presence in the Gulf of Aden and the southern Arabian Sea amid reports that a convoy of Iranian ships may be headed toward Yemen to arm the Houthis.

US warship heads to Yemeni waters to intercept Iranian weapons shipments Navy officials say Fox News
Iran will NOT allow their ships to be searched and Obama will NOT do anything about it except whine.
legally he can't.....unless you want a war...

My son is Deployed with the TR battle group, he is on the USS Winston S Churchill DDG-81, they have been of the coast of Yemen searching vessels for weapons for the past month.

My son is Deployed with the TR battle group, he is on the USS Winston S Churchill DDG-81, they have been of the coast of Yemen searching vessels for weapons for the past month.

Do you know if they have boarded any Iranian vessels?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Mideast%20Yemen-1.jpg

"RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – A senior American diplomat says the U.S. is committed to defending Saudi Arabia and has sped up the delivery of weapons to the Saudi-led coalition launching airstrikes in Yemen.

"Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken told reporters in the Saudi capital of Riyadh that Washington also has increased its intelligence sharing and has set up a joint coordination and planning cell in the Saudi operations center overseeing the campaign.

"He made the comments Tuesday after meeting with senior Saudi royals and Yemen's President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, who fled his country due to Houthi rebel advances and is seeking refuge in Saudi Arabia for the time-being."

Senior diplomat says US speeding arms deliveries to Saudi-led coalition leading Yemen strikes Fox News

US committed to defending Saudi Arabia's right to invade a neighboring sovereign state sounds a lot like US support for another war of aggression.

...US committed to defending Saudi Arabia's right to invade a neighboring sovereign state sounds a lot like US support for another war of aggression.
More like the US, encouraging regional friends and allies, to beat the shit out of Militant Muslim Fascists, before they become too deeply entrenched in a strategic location.

After all... the only good Militant Muslim Fascist is a dead Militant Muslim Fascist.

And, we ought to pick-up a few bucks in arms-sales along the way.

Tee-hee.

Go, Team Saudi-Arabia !!!

Forum List

Back