USWNT vs Trump

So after NFL, NBA, now it is soccer. 1 player protest and the trump clut attack the whole US team and wish they lose.
I know that trumpa cult follow whatever he says, but why all of.a sudden you hate everything that trump had a. Beef with?

So far you cant watch movies, NFL, NBA, soccer, TV and so much more....you guys are snowflakes and trump for you by the balls you have to follow him like dogs.

And those US soccer players are more patriotic than all the fake Patriots that cheer foe the draft Dodger.

Rapinoe's retort: 'I think I'm extremely American'

Ask the Dixie Chicks what happens when you badmouth a Republican President....the rug munching whores of the US soccer team made their own bed...FUCK THEM!
Like NIKE, NFL, NBA? Mr white trash most Americans hate you and your orangina....get overyourself.

Idiot Muzzie
Stupid nazi.

So after NFL, NBA, now it is soccer. 1 player protest and the trump clut attack the whole US team and wish they lose.
I know that trumpa cult follow whatever he says, but why all of.a sudden you hate everything that trump had a. Beef with?

So far you cant watch movies, NFL, NBA, soccer, TV and so much more....you guys are snowflakes and trump for you by the balls you have to follow him like dogs.

And those US soccer players are more patriotic than all the fake Patriots that cheer foe the draft Dodger.

Ask the Dixie Chicks what happens when you badmouth a Republican President....the rug munching whores of the US soccer team made their own bed...FUCK THEM!
Like NIKE, NFL, NBA? Mr white trash most Americans hate you and your orangina....get overyourself.

Idiot Muzzie
Stupid nazi.

I'm no Nazi but you're an idiot Muzzie for sure. Doubtful you're even American

Haha..you think “most Americans” are wetbacks, ragheads, rug munchers, pole puffers, degenerate filth, men in dresses, white guilt whackos and feminazis?
What about the 30 states and 2,623 counties that told you to FUCK OFF in 2016?

Haha..you think “most Americans” are wetbacks, ragheads, rug munchers, pole puffers, degenerate filth, men in dresses, white guilt whackos and feminazis?
30 flyover states ? Those states that all they have is corn and couple of refineries ? Lol
Your orangina was 3 million American voters short and that was even with help from Russia. 9 millions votes in mid terms....go to Mississippi or Tennessee I heard they are great ( said no one) :abgg2q.jpg:

Idiot Muzzie
Stupid nazi.

Oh yes you are. And if you are doubtful dont admit it, it makes you an idiot.

30 flyover states ? Those states that all they have is corn and couple of refineries ? Lol
Your orangina was 3 million American voters short and that was even with help from Russia. 9 millions votes in mid terms....go to Mississippi or Tennessee I heard they are great ( said no one) :abgg2q.jpg:

I thought Trump won the “popular vote” in 49 states...No?
He lost the filth here in North Mexico...that’s all.
You ragheads won’t and can’t understand anything truly American...we totally get it. We don’t expect you second class citizens to become one with us...nor will we allow it.

As far as I can tell, there's only one asshole on the team who refuses to represent ALL of America and wants to kneel like a fool.

Idiot Muzzie
Stupid nazi.

You're an idiot and I remind you the Nazis aligned with Muzzies...oops

You ragheads won’t and can’t understand anything truly American...we totally get it. We don’t expect you second class citizens to become one with us...nor will we allow it.

So now you gonna use your own made up alternative facts? :21:

The fact is; only one candidate campaigned to win a meaningless popular vote… The other candidate owns D.C.

As far as I can tell, there's only one asshole on the team who refuses to represent ALL of America and wants to kneel like a fool.
She is a US hero, more players voiced their opinion about the asshole in the WH. By the end of his term you gonna hate everyone even jesus when he tells you to lol.

The fact is; only one candidate campaigned to win a meaningless popular vote… The other candidate owns D.C.

Putin outclassed D.C that's for sure.
So when you moving out of thr best state in America?

Idiot Muzzie
Stupid nazi.

Looool oh yeah ? The Egyptians? The Indian muslims? The muslims of north Africa? Dumb ass it was political more than religious...nazis were Christian's and they are the ones who committed the holocaust.

Looool oh yeah ? The Egyptians? The Indian muslims? The muslims of north Africa? Dumb ass it was political more than religious...nazis were Christian's and they are the ones who committed the holocaust.

Nazis and Muzzies...oh my lol

There went your lame accusation, Muzzie

You think Putin had a greater influence than did the Democrats pet humans...wetbacks?

You think Putin had a greater influence than did the Democrats pet humans...wetbacks?

Yes I do.
Dont stay too long here, because you might have to learn Spanish, and you too dense to learn anything.

Yes I do.
Dont stay too long here, because you might have to learn Spanish, and you too dense to learn anything.

I sense you are...unhappy about something...

Forum List

Back