Utah Man Indicted For Mailing Simulated Ricin To President

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
More attacks on Trump. The media doesn't seem to care to much about this. I wonder why? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This seems to be a day for this.

In early October, packages identified as containing possible ricin were intercepted before they arrived at their intended recipients: President Trump, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chief of Naval Operation John Richardson, FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson.

He’s been identified and arrested.

Utah Man Indicted for Mailing Simulated Ricin to President Trump and Others

Most likely another lib nut case.

More attacks on Trump. The media doesn't seem to care to much about this. I wonder why? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

In early October, packages identified as containing possible ricin were intercepted before they arrived at their intended recipients: President Trump, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chief of Naval Operation John Richardson, FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson.

If this is true....good that he is arrested and charged.

The man mailed ground castor beans. Yes, ricin is derived from castor beans. But unless someone ate what was in the envelope, there was no real danger.

Outrage only happens from the left when it is against them. There Media doesn't care about this because it doesn't fit the propaganda they want for the nation...............They play down the violence of left wing nuts and Ramp up anything from the right...................They are owned by the left...........and do their bidding.............

This should have been thrown into the media with Dems condemning it like Trump condemned the nut who sent pipe bombs..............but alas...............no they don't...................

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Outrage only happens from the left when it is against them. There Media doesn't care about this because it doesn't fit the propaganda they want for the nation...............They play down the violence of left wing nuts and Ramp up anything from the right...................They are owned by the left...........and do their bidding.............

This should have been thrown into the media with Dems condemning it like Trump condemned the nut who sent pipe bombs..............but alas...............no they don't...................

I hardly cared about Trumpkins, or CNN / Soros / and "Others" being targets.

People are targets every damn day, and often don't even make National News.

Oh you mean castor beans crushed to a powder...eh...

I hardly cared about Trumpkins, or CNN / Soros / and "Others" being targets.

People are targets every damn day, and often don't even make National News.
As long as it isn't ME, who cares?

Wonder how he found out about it if the media didn't cover it?

The Internet.

You Stalinists cannot completely control what people see or hear anymore. That's why you wanted "Net Neutrality," so you could quash information like this from getting out.

So Comrade Nazi, WHY was this not national news on CNN and MSNPC?

Why isn't Wolf Blitzed droning and slurring about how that hate from Hillary Clinton, Mad Max, and Tim Kaine is to blame for this?

Last edited:
The man mailed ground castor beans. Yes, ricin is derived from castor beans. But unless someone ate what was in the envelope, there was no real danger.

Just as there appears that there was no real danger from the non-bombs Sayoc mailed.

Doesn't matter, it was terrorism in both cases.

Maxine, Holder and Hillary probably incited him....right dems?

Lol
No, the OPs own link says his politics are unknown.

Tell me shitstain do you really believe he's on the right?

Lol sit down ya left loon
Christ, are you really such a pathetic nutjob that you can't make one comment without sounding like a freak show?

iu

Lol

Christ, are you really such a pathetic nutjob that you can't make one comment without sounding like a freak show?

Answer the question, loon

I'm still chuckling you claim not to be a left tard...your comments betray you

Lol

Christ are you really such a pathetic nutjob that you can't answer her question?

Forum List

Back