UUUUUUUUUGE #'S

It's gonna take an event to turn this around now. Health thing, email thing, foundation thing.

I think Trump knows it.
Why so far in advance of the election? Earlier, everyone was saying it's way too soon to tell. Now it's over?
Yeah, fair enough. I'm probably assuming more than I should.

I think it would take a story-driven Hillary implosion, though.
I wasn't arguing with you, I was really asking. A LOT of people are saying the same thing. I just don't want Hillary supporters and Hillary I'll-vote-for-her-only-because-she's-not-Trump-er's to get so relaxed they think they can stay home on Nov. 8. Pray for good weather.
no it's over, stay home and chill...you know like most democrats do every day. Eat bonbons and watch soaps.

eat Bon-Bons, watch soaps and kick Republicans ass.

It's gonna take an event to turn this around now. Health thing, email thing, foundation thing.

I think Trump knows it.
Why so far in advance of the election? Earlier, everyone was saying it's way too soon to tell. Now it's over?

I wasn't arguing with you, I was really asking. A LOT of people are saying the same thing. I just don't want Hillary supporters and Hillary I'll-vote-for-her-only-because-she's-not-Trump-er's to get so relaxed they think they can stay home on Nov. 8. Pray for good weather.
no it's over, stay home and chill...you know like most democrats do every day. Eat bonbons and watch soaps.

get a job

get a job

had one, I gave it back.

get a job

had one, I gave it back.

Typical lib......sucking up my tax money....

I don't understand why they would oversample democrats when democratic turnout was down and republican turnout was up in the primaries. Shouldn't republicans be oversampled? Why is anyone being oversampled?

I think Trump knows it.
I say the only thing that can turn it around is Clinton withdrawing from the race. Outside of a serious health problem, that's not going to happen.

If all the claims about Clinton and Benghazi, Emails, the Clinton Foundation, Corruption, and thousands of personal attacks on internet have not turned it around for Trump, the trend is not going to be turned around. Voters, are just plain tired of hearing accusation after accusation by Trump who has all the markings of a man with serious mental issues.

“For Republicans, Trump is a bigger disaster than could have imagined. Any hopes of weathering the Trump storm with their Congressional majority intact are being dashed as with each passing day as it is looking like Republicans will be lucky if their House majority survives this election.”

Yes, Trump is a disaster, but republicans will retain control of Congress, albeit by only one or two seats in the Senate.

And as a consequence of red state gerrymandering the House is completely safe, with democrats gaining only a handful of seats at best.

The voters seem to prefer divided government.

Moreover, the polls will get closer as Election Day approaches, with some polls a statistical tie just before November 8th.

Last, Clinton will be elected president, but by a narrow margin, likely not exceeding 300 EVs.
Unless Clinton really screws up in the debates, and that doesn't seem likely. The more Trump throws at Clinton the higher her numbers get. It seems to me that voters are just not responding to Trump's claims.

Why aren't the American people buying the Republicans bullshit? Don't tell me it's the media. What do Republicans want the media to say?
Primarily, because of the messenger, Trump. He takes a claim about Hillary which has already been blown up and exaggerates the hell out it. He's done it so many times, it doesn't have much impact except on his supporters. It's like the boy that cried wolf, people stop listening after a while.

How insulting it is for the globe to watch a flock of fools supporting a bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit in a stained pantsuit pointing her finger at all of Willie's ex'es. What a fuckin clown show.

How insulting it is for the globe to watch a flock of fools supporting a bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit in a stained pantsuit pointing her finger at all of Willie's ex'es. What a fuckin clown show.
Wow! What an informative post.

My take is that Trump's trouble is that he's rich enough to play by his own rules and that he'd rather lose doing it his way rather than make the effort to win by listening to others.

My take is that Trump's trouble is that he's rich enough to play by his own rules and that he'd rather lose doing it his way rather than make the effort to win by listening to others.
In Trump's mind, he never loses. He has been in over 3500 lawsuits, about half as the plaintiff and half as defendant. When asked about court cases he's lost, he won't admit to ever losing a case because if he defends his name and punishes the opposition, he won. This is exactly how he will play a lost of the election. He will have exposed Clinton as a liar and crook, the GOP who tried to block his nomination, the Democrats who rigged the election, etc...

He's laying the groundwork now for his claim that the election has been rigged. I expect a conspiracy theory about the rigging of 2016 election that will be just as big as his birther conspiracy.

I think Trump knows it.

Oh, okay. We're gonna roll out the stereotypes, huh? So you're gonna be at the polling place on November 8 with your AR-15 proudly hung on your shoulder and take photos of everyone walking in to make sure they don't vote 5 times, huh? Can't go by memory, since they all look alike.
It won't be over 'til it's over and, if I have any predictive ability at all, that won't be until there have been several recounts and a couple of lawsuits by Trump. Because he can't lose unless they CHEAT. What a flamin' narcissist he is.

Forum List

Back