Uvalde Mayor Calls Reporters Who Released Shooting Video, Chicken Shit

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

Oh really??

What he wanted to say is that he wanted to hold the footage from the public and the parents for a few more months or however long the red tape he and Governor Abbott wraps themselves in would allow.......until we can edit out enough of it to where the cops don't look bad....

There should be an end to the practice of allowing the people who should be held accountable to get to hold the record of their accountability until they figure out how to spin it ....

Last edited:

Oh really??

What he wanted to say is that he wanted to hold the footage from the public and the parents for a few more months or however long the red tape he and Governor Abbott wraps themselves in would allow.......until we can edit out enough of it to where the cops don't look bad....

There should be an end to the practice of allowing the people who should be held accountable get to hold the record of their accountability until they figure out how to spin it ....

Why do you include Abbott in your screed? He wants the truth to come out too. It is YOU progressives that the video makes look like flaming retards.

There should be an end to the practice of allowing the people who should be held accountable get to hold the record of their accountability until they figure out how to spin it ....

there should be an end to abbott as gov'nor. he actually said at the beginning of this nightmare, b4 the weak CHICKENSHIT response the PD had - that ' it coulda been worse '

i suppose that holds true for his citizens freezing to death last winter.

Why do you include Abbott in your screed? He wants the truth to come out too. It is YOU progressives that the video makes look like flaming retards.
Because Abbott is very responsible for the delay of information and the purposeful bullshit spin that was put on it....

So no, there will be no wiggling off the hook for Abbott, fuck him...

This happened over 7 weeks ago -- they delayed it because they needed time to figure out the spin...

there should be an end to abbott as gov'nor. he actually said at the beginning of this nightmare, b4 the weak CHICKENSHIT response the PD had - that ' it coulda been worse '

i suppose that holds true for his citizens freezing to death last winter.
He said this in my opinion, knowing the actual police response...knowing that the shooter was shooting at the school from the outside and nobody was given the order to take the shooter out....

Funny how we don't see cops ask for permission first to shoot an unarmed man in the back like a dog tho....

Oh really??

There should be an end to the practice of allowing the people who should be held accountable to get to hold the record of their accountability until they figure out how to spin it ....

My understanding is the parents were suppose to have a private viewing this weekend, first, before it was released to the public next week.

I feel horrible that this was leaked before they could view it in private first.

With that said, the main person to blame for this horrible crime, second only to the shooter, is that dembot chief of police.

Because Abbott is very responsible for the delay of information and the purposeful bullshit spin that was put on it....

This happened over 7 weeks ago -- they delayed it because they needed time to figure out the spin...

No, he isn't. The Uvalde police department is breaking the law, surprise, Abbott has demanded the data, the UPD is refusing.

Because they are ALL culpable. That whole department needs to be indicted for aiding and abetting mass murder.

Suuure he does.....remember him praising the police right after the shooting? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Yeah, and then as the word got out he changed. Unlike you, who ride whatever lie you like to the bitter end.

BEEEEEEECAUSE you are feckless liar.

To be fair, all the establishment wanted this shit covered up so they can blame guns. INCLUDING GOVERNOR HOTWHEELS!!!

They are working overtime to take away a right that prevents their tyrannical control. For that, I want them executed!

Suuure he does.....remember him praising the police right after the shooting? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Remember when Joey Xiden praised the Chinese right after this shooting? Pepperidge Farm remembers

"I just got off my trip from Asia, meeting with Asian leaders, and I learned of this while I was on the aircraft. And what struck me on that 17-hour flight — what struck me was these kinds of mass shootings rarely happen.." - Joey Xiden....loving the CCP's oppressive regime.

Yeah, and then as the word got out he changed. Unlike you, who ride whatever lie you like to the bitter end.

BEEEEEEECAUSE you are feckless liar.

Governor Abbott Signs Second Amendment Legislation Into Law​

June 17, 2021 | Austin, Texas | Press Release

Senate Bill 19 (Schwertner/Capriglione) prohibits any governmental entity from contracting with any business that discriminates against firearm and ammunition businesses or organizations.

Senate Bill 20 (Campbell/Hefner) allows guests to store firearms in their hotel rooms.

Senate Bill 550 (Springer/Spiller) removes the shoulder or belt holster requirements, allowing Texans to carry firearms in whatever kind of holster they choose.

House Bill 957 (Oliverson/Springer) repeals the criminal offense of possessing, manufacturing, transporting, or repairing a firearm silencer. It also ensures that any firearm suppressor manufactured in Texas, and that remains in Texas, will not be subject to federal law or federal regulation.

House Bill 1500 (Hefner/Creighton) prevents any government entity from prohibiting the sale or transportation of firearms or ammunition during a declared disaster or emergency.

House Bill 1927 (Schaefer/Schwertner) authorizes Constitutional Carry in Texas, meaning law-abiding Texans can legally carry a handgun without a license to carry.

House Bill 2622 (Holland/Hall) makes Texas a Second Amendment Sanctuary State by protecting Texans from new federal gun control regulations.
Governor Abbott Signs Second Amendment Legislation Into Law

:113:

My understanding is the parents were suppose to have a private viewing this weekend, first, before it was released to the public next week.

I feel horrible that this was leaked before they could view it in private first.

With that said, the main person to blame for this horrible crime, second only to the shooter, is that dembot chief of police.
I believe it was leaked because the Austin Statesman had ample reason to believe; if they hadn't -- those families would have seen an even more edited version than what we have seen so far...

They had more than enough time to meet with the family and show them the footage weeks ago.....if that was their main concern...it wasn't....

There is no reason to trust a single person in the Uvalde mayor's office or their police department...

2nd grader.jpg

Remember when Joey Xiden praised the Chinese right after this shooting? Pepperidge Farm remembers

"I just got off my trip from Asia, meeting with Asian leaders, and I learned of this while I was on the aircraft. And what struck me on that 17-hour flight — what struck me was these kinds of mass shootings rarely happen.." - Joey Xiden....loving the CCP's oppressive regime.
Why are you so desperately deflecting from a story that has ZERO TO DO WITH BIDEN AND CHINA??

You are no different than the cops who have been lying and deflecting about this shooting from day one...

He said this in my opinion, knowing the actual police response...knowing that the shooter was shooting at the school from the outside and nobody was given the order to take the shooter out....

Funny how we don't see cops ask for permission first to shoot an unarmed man in the back like a dog tho....
This feeds the conspiracy that this was a deliberate stand down to allow more killing. Same with Las Vegas. Same with Parkland.

I have a hard time putting away the tin foil hat when we KNOW the establishment want us to have no means of resisting their tyranny and the body count helps them achieve the goal.

I believe it was leaked because the Austin Statesman had ample reason to believe; if they hadn't -- those families would have seen an even more edited version than what we have seen so far...

They had more than enough time to meet with the family and show them the footage weeks ago.....if that was their main concern...it wasn't....

There is no reason to trust a single person in the Uvalde mayor's office or their police department...
I certainly agree with your last point

Why are you so desperately deflecting from a story that has ZERO TO DO WITH BIDEN AND CHINA??

You are no different than the cops who have been lying and deflecting about this shooting from day one...
I wasn't the one that brought up quotes from other officials not part of the Mayor office or the Police Department.

I agree...as I already stated, after the gun man, the majority of the blame belongs to the Chief...like he wanted to let it happen

I'm surprised the people blaming Abbott, are not also blaming Trump, or even Bush (might as well).

Anyway, that video is hard to watch, the cops stood out in the hallway and listened to shots being fired and children screaming. Hell, most of them stayed way down the hallway, and many even hid around a corner of the hallway. Just pathetic.
I will say this, you could randomly pick men off the street, arm them, and they likely would have been moved to action once they realized what was going on. These cops were likely NOT cowards, but they were completely bogged down by their own fucking red tape and policies and procedures. In the end, they didn't act like real men.

Forum List

Back