Uvalde Mayor Calls Reporters Who Released Shooting Video, Chicken Shit

there should be an end to abbott as gov'nor. he actually said at the beginning of this nightmare, b4 the weak CHICKENSHIT response the PD had - that ' it coulda been worse '

i suppose that holds true for his citizens freezing to death last winter.
Putin’s fault, right?

He was already shooting kids. You're better than this and smarter than this. I'm trying to remember all those posts you've made that I have agreed with..

I'll wait your response before I decide that none of those others matter if you support the cops doing nothing more productive than sanitizing their hands while children call for help, don't get it, and get murdered in their classrooms.

The reports I read is he shot for a while and then stopped for an extended period of time. I listen to the police scanner in my city. I know that when they are in a high speed chase, they don't make the calls. They relay every detail to dispatch and once the supervisor tells them to call off the chase, they simply stop chasing the suspect. If an officer decides to disobey orders, he's likely to be suspended or fired. He may even be held on murder charges if he hits a pedestrian and killing them in the process because he did not have permission to continue the chase.

That in no way is to be construed as the police were not wrong--they were wrong, but not the individual police officers themselves. It's their supervisor(s) that were wrong. It's no different than if they got an order to storm that classroom, and nobody budged an inch. In that instance the officers would be to blame for not following orders leading to the death of more children. I"d be willing to bet if you had a one on one with those officers off the record, they'd probably tell you it was killing them not to be able to do a damn thing, but they had no choice.

I'm surprised the people blaming Abbott, are not also blaming Trump, or even Bush (might as well).

Anyway, that video is hard to watch, the cops stood out in the hallway and listened to shots being fired and children screaming. Hell, most of them stayed way down the hallway, and many even hid around a corner of the hallway. Just pathetic.
I will say this, you could randomly pick men off the street, arm them, and they likely would have been moved to action once they realized what was going on. These cops were likely NOT cowards, but they were completely bogged down by their own fucking red tape and policies and procedures. In the end, they didn't act like real men.
Normal everyday people will put their own safety at risk to rescue endangered children. How sworn police officers could stand by and listen to the screams of injured and terrified children without doing anything is beyond comprehension. In their place, orders or no orders and regardless of my own safety I would have stormed that room. Even if my life was the cost of saving one child it would be worth It to me.

The first words out of Abbott`s stupid mouth after the mass murder were something about Chicago. They run to Chicago after every outrageous act with a gun. What would they do to justify these mass killings without "Chicago" or any other over gunned city?

The reports I read is he shot for a while and then stopped for an extended period of time. I listen to the police scanner in my city. I know that when they are in a high speed chase, they don't make the calls. They relay every detail to dispatch and once the supervisor tells them to call off the chase, they simply stop chasing the suspect. If an officer decides to disobey orders, he's likely to be suspended or fired. He may even be held on murder charges if he hits a pedestrian and killing them in the process because he did not have permission to continue the chase.

That in no way is to be construed as the police were not wrong--they were wrong, but not the individual police officers themselves. It's their supervisor(s) that were wrong. It's no different than if they got an order to storm that classroom, and nobody budged an inch. In that instance the officers would be to blame for not following orders leading to the death of more children. I"d be willing to bet if you had a one on one with those officers off the record, they'd probably tell you it was killing them not to be able to do a damn thing, but they had no choice.
Bullshit. One Uvalde cop tried to go in and they actually forcefully took his guns and removed him. The Border Patrol went in and they clearly were not the lead but they (finally) had enough and went. Mothers went in. A Uvalde cop (I think he was from the Country Sheriff) went into other classrooms and got kids out. Mothers were handcuffed gassed for trying to go in. These cops were cowards, through and through.

When seconds count, the police are an hour and seventeen minutes away.

Fuck these police, every one of them, and fuck anyone who is defending them. It's nothing more than blind fucking submission to the police state. Line up, bend over, and wait for your own fucking bullet because you clearly won't stand up to any tyranny that comes. There are no limits to the abuses of the police that you will not defend.

Normal everyday people will put their own safety at risk to rescue endangered children. How sworn police officers could stand by and listen to the screams of injured and terrified children without doing anything is beyond comprehension. In their place, orders or no orders and regardless of my own safety I would have stormed that room. Even if my life was the cost of saving one child it would be worth It to me.
That's right. Shoot the fucking police chief if he gets in the way. Assume he's part of a conspiracy in the shooting because he is actively protecting the shooter. Stop the children from getting killed. I'd rather risk prison than live with doing nothing.

Bullshit. One Uvalde cop tried to go in and they actually forcefully took his guns and removed him. The Border Patrol went in and they clearly were not the lead but they (finally) had enough and went. Mothers went in. A Uvalde cop (I think he was from the Country Sheriff) went into other classrooms and got kids out. Mothers were handcuffed gassed for trying to go in. These cops were cowards, through and through.

When seconds count, the police are an hour and seventeen minutes away.

Fuck these police, every one of them, and fuck anyone who is defending them. It's nothing more than blind fucking submission to the police state. Line up, bend over, and wait for your own fucking bullet because you clearly won't stand up to any tyranny that comes. There are no limits to the abuses of the police that you will not defend.

Sure there are, but I believe in putting blame where it belongs, and in this case, it was the leadership of the police, not the police officers themselves. The agents of the Border Patrol had different leadership. They were instructed to go in and take out the shooter which they did. It's not that they were braver officers than the ones there, they just had much better leadership and different orders.

At my last job, I seen several problems with the company, so I addressed the owner of those problems. He told me he pays me to drive, not think, and if I don't like the way he's running his business, don't let the door hit me on the ass on the way out. Okay, fine. Never brought it up to him again. I never refused to make a delivery because I knew it would cost us more money than we made, I simply did what I was told.

A little over a year after I retired, the owner decided to do the same. He couldn't sell the business to anybody. From what I understand, there was interest, but they must have taken one look at the books and realized the companty wasn't making enough profit, just enough to pay the bills and keep the place open. Not a good investment by any stretch of the imagination, so he just closed the business down.

Actually you choose idiocy.

flick.jpg

Forum List

Back