UW Madison student government passes resolution supporting removal of Lincoln statue

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The fruits of the no spanking, everyone gets a participation trophy generation.

The University of Wisconsin-Madison student government recently voted to approve a resolution that supports the removal of the school’s famous Abraham Lincoln statue, arguing it serves as a remnant “of this school’s history of white supremacy.”

Lincoln was a racist motherfucker. If they are holding Lee and others to that standard, Lincoln is one of them.

It's stupid to hold them to today's standards, but the left is.....stupid.
:dunno:

If Lincoln was a symbol of "white supremacy", then let's undo everything he did...

I expect IM2 to have that lawnmower started early tomorrow so that he can have my yard mowed by noon!!!

The University of Wisconsin-Madison student government recently voted to approve a resolution that supports the removal of the school’s famous Abraham Lincoln statue, arguing it serves as a remnant “of this school’s history of white supremacy.”

What gives a bunch of juvenile brats the right to tear down a school's property just because they're woke?

What gives a bunch of juvenile brats the right to tear down a school's property just because they're woke?

The only thing good about Madison is they used to have a nice zoo. Idiots probably ruined that too

It is a fact that before he became President, Abraham Lincoln publicly commented that in his opinion, the two largest ethnicities (at that time) in the United States of America were incompatible to live together in harmony. So he suggested that one of them should move to the islands in the Caribbean.

He apparently changed his point of view later on, however.

Personally, I believe that in the coming decades, his statue in the Lincoln Memorial in D.C. will be removed and replaced by a statue of a famous person of color, such as Dr. King, maybe.

If Lincoln was a symbol of "white supremacy", then let's undo everything he did...

I expect IM2 to have that lawnmower started early tomorrow so that he can have my yard mowed by noon!!!
If he starts it too early and wakes me up then we’ll have to lynch him.

The problem here in Wisconsin with this feeding frenzy is that there has yet to come justice and retribution (Proud Boys?) for the violence and destruction caused by b.l.m./a.n.t.i.f.a preemptive racism, itself increased due to the death of a (Chinese?) fentanyl eater.

Forum List

Back