VA hospital removes Trump and Shulkin portraits

I had to look at Obama's fucking face for 8 god damn years.

Who ever did that needs to be fucked, and the paintings need to go back up.

If the government CAN'T deal with the choice of the People, than the Government is the problem and needs dealt with.

:lol:

The official portraits have not been released to the hospitals yet.

Some clownish new Republican congressman just decided to go in and install some pictures himself (with a news crew in tow, of course) - and those are the pictures that were taken down.

I saw this story on a different message board a few hours ago, and I was wondering which poster would win the clown-shoe award for starting a thread on it here.

Looks like NaziBoy is tonight's first winner! Will there be more to come?

Sounds like a Fake News report. Trump's gonna fix Obama's disastrous VA mess. Most Vets were solidly behind Trump in the last Election. In fact, most in the Military supported him. So i'm very skeptical of this report.

:lol:

The official portraits have not been released to the hospitals yet.

Some clownish new Republican congressman just decided to go in and install some pictures himself (with a news crew in tow, of course) - and those are the pictures that were taken down.
Official photo's. Well then. That's important.

VA Hospital Removes Portraits of Trump & New VA Secy Hung by Vets

What the hell happened to The Trump that kicked ass and took names? Come on man....I want to see assholes being fired and heads rolling.
Congressman who oversaw hanging of pictures was just on Fox News. VA Secretary told him an order was sent to all facilities to hang portraits of Pres and VA Sec immediately if not sooner. The Congressman is a double amputee war veteran and got results. Other Government agencies around the country pulled the same stunt but as we speak workmen are hanging pictures. Most of the bastards were quoted as saying "He's not my President." This was mostly Unions who learned a lesson today.

...stop reading infowars, you will be a lot more productive, experience less stress, will love life again and be much happier!!!

Care4all Proverbs 1:11

Congressman who oversaw hanging of pictures was just on Fox News. VA Secretary told him an order was sent to all facilities to hang portraits of Pres and VA Sec immediately if not sooner. The Congressman is a double amputee war veteran and got results. Other Government agencies around the country pulled the same stunt but as we speak workmen are hanging pictures. Most of the bastards were quoted as saying "He's not my President." This was mostly Unions who learned a lesson today.

VA hospital removes Trump and Shulkin portraits | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Mutiny? VA Hospital in Florida Takes Down Portrait of President Trump
Photo removed hours after Congressman & local veterans installed it
-------------------------------------------------

I have nothing nice to say to this TRAITOR POS C...............................s!!!!
So....this VA hospital got the official pictures for their front lobby from the government already? Or was this a publicity stunt by a local congressman that you fell hook, line, & sinker for?

...stop reading infowars, you will be a lot more productive, experience less stress, will love life again and be much happier!!!

Care4all Proverbs 1:11

For those of you that missed it the first time.

I understand it is part cook book with the book of Salmon.

VA hospital removes Trump and Shulkin portraits | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
All government facilities get the SAME formal picture to put up in their front foyer. Can you show us an example of that official picture that has been distributed to all government facilities?

Mutiny? VA Hospital in Florida Takes Down Portrait of President Trump
Photo removed hours after Congressman & local veterans installed it
-------------------------------------------------

I have nothing nice to say to this TRAITOR POS C...............................s!!!!
So....this VA hospital got the official pictures for their front lobby from the government already? Or was this a publicity stunt by a local congressman that you fell hook, line, & sinker for?
Read post #4. The VA Sec told all facilities to hang pictures and keep them up till official pictures arrive.

Forum List

Back