Vaccinated people spread covid

This cult ideology is going to kill a lot of people, a lot are going to suffer, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.
No transparency = no trust = I won't get the jab. Something CAN be done. The left needs to quit with the censorship, suppression of speech, vaccine and mask mandates, deplatforming, and cancel culture, and just be honest about what the vaccine is. No more manipulating statistics, no more hiding negative information, no more calling politically inconvenient information "misinformation". If the vaccine looks good after the truth is out, I'll be happy to get it and encourage others to do so. In the meantime, I'll resist the attempts to coerce and force me to comply. So... transparency is what can be done.

If you're worried about the vaxxed folks spreading the virus then you must be petrified that the UNvaxxed are.
Are you promoting a notion that it is more dangerous to be infected by an unvaxxed than from a vaxxed?

Are you promoting a notion that it is more dangerous to be infected by an unvaxxed than from a vaxxed?
I'm saying that it's more likely that the unvaxxed will spread this thing.

Only in extremely rare cases

Almost always mild cases

Horse shit
Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, and they are dying from the jab. Vaccinated people are DYING.

Data shows the opposite.

Manipulated data. I've found plenty of information that shows vaccinated people are dying from covid, delta, and the jab. When I can trust data from the cdc, the who, and professionals who have survived the deplatforming purge, I might think about getting the jab.

No transparency = no trust = I won't get the jab.

Very few things surprise me at this point, but this one did. I really thought we'd be able to get to 70%, maybe even 80% or more.

What a waste.

This cult ideology is going to kill a lot of people, a lot are going to suffer, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.
This cult ideology is the one liberals in government founded based on disinformation and outright lies?

Forum List

Back