Vaccinated people spread covid

You really need me to explain how forcing someone to take a vaccine against his will is in violation of the Nuremburg code? It's pretty self-evident if one has proper reading comprehension skills. But as you need help:

All COVID vaccines emergency authorized by the FDA have not yet been approved and are experimental, as they have undergone no long-term safety trials. Safety data are being partially collected in real time as adverse events are reported to VAERS. The tenets of the Nuremberg Code apply here as these vaccines are — by definition — a medical experiment being administered worldwide.

Given that, the explicit statement in #1 that subjects not be subject to coercion raises the question: does the threat of losing one's job, not being able to attend college, or not being able to travel or attend a live event constitute coercion? Does the president of the United States urging Americans to "get the shot" and then threatening to send emissaries door to door to "encourage" it constitute coercion? Is it coercion to establish two Americas in which one half that chooses vaccination gets to eschew masks and move about freely, while the other half that doesn't must stay masked and have their essential freedoms proscribed?

Later in #1, the text explicitly states that the subject must be made aware of "the effects upon his health or person." This is known as informed consent: patients need to be made fully aware of the potential dangers of a medical procedure in keeping with the Hippocratic oath. There have been many reports of adverse events from the COVID vaccines, including Bell's palsy, seizures, blood clotting, heart inflammation, and death. How many people reading this who got the vaccine had these potential side effects explained to them before getting jabbed? How many were afforded informed consent?

How about explaining that the Nuremburg Code is NOT a law?

both are preferred to "double" the chances of lessening the effects of the pathogen. Your premise assumes a false conclusion.

It's NOT my conclusion. It's what we are being told. Don't dismiss this by trying to make it about me. I am discussing what we are being told. That being vaccinated does not stop you from spreading the virus.

Meanwhile back at the Rest of the World

Lets not underestimate, this virus is highly transmittable and the vaccines are not fool proof from infection but it helps... No country has got to the level yet where the vaccine can supress while delta is effecting it..
accept:

The outbreak in Provincetown — a seaside tourist spot on Cape Cod in the county with Massachusetts’ highest vaccination rate — has so far included more than 900 cases. About three-quarters of them were people who were fully vaccinated.

masks don't stop shit. Come on son, learn yourself something. the Virus is too small. That isn't what a mask is for. It's posted in the forum for some time now. come on man!!!!

Sheesh. Understand that I am asking a question based upon what we are told NOT making a claim or statement.

Great move, DeBlasio. High % of minorities unvaxxed. They will love this. Great look for the Dems going into the mid-terms. Maybe other Democrats should follow!!
Those "high numbers of unvaxxed" are idiots on Long Island and Staten Island and Orthodox in Brooklyn...you fucking dope

Listen Kid. I am not angrt. But I am frustrated. You and certin other seem to have a communications problem. You can't seem to grasp the fact that I am not disputing the reality that vacced people are carrying a high viral load.

What I am disputing is the moronic contention that large numbers of them are getting sick and dying. Got that now?
Okay, then we don't disagree.

Some thoughts...
From day one we knew Covid's primary victims were elderly and those with high co-morbidities and underlying heath risks. Today, that hasn't changed.
The vaccine's primary group that will benefit is those that are considered high risk.
Since the vaccine isn't stopping the spread... Not sure the vaccine does much for the healthy, other than mask even further symptoms.
The healthy can stay un-vaccinated and basically nothing changes for them as the majority will experience nothing from Covid, which we knew from the beginning. (there maybe a few outliers which the media will absolutely report on but statistically means nothing)
Then as I see it the biggest group to benefit from the vaccination is the same group that was at risk from the onset. Give the vaccination to the elderly and those that are considered high risk.
That's why we are pretty much getting back to square one with masks, unless we find a CURE.
Which leads me back to the thought that this is another flu. It will mutate, we will have to think about yearly vaccines, like the flu.
We can argue for eternity... but the vaccination is not doing anything to curb the spread currently. The vaccination primarily supports that are high risk while contributing very little to those at low risk.
Masks it is.

And don't be so angry.

cause masks can't stop a virus. It's well known.
danielpalos

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.

From day one we knew Covid's primary victims were elderly and those with high co-morbidities and underlying heath risks. Today, that hasn't changed...
What has changed is that Covid's primary victims, overwhelmingly, are unvaccinated:

More than 90% of cases – and more than 95% of hospitalizations and deaths – have been among unvaccinated people, according to the KFF analysis. In most states, more than 98% of cases were among the unvaccinated.

[Less than 1% of fully vaccinated people experience a breakthrough Covid-19 infection, analysis finds]

accept:

The outbreak in Provincetown — a seaside tourist spot on Cape Cod in the county with Massachusetts’ highest vaccination rate — has so far included more than 900 cases. About three-quarters of them were people who were fully vaccinated.
And you assume what? How many people were unvaccinated and refusing to wear masks.

danielpalos

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.
Your fallacy is an undistributed middle. Many people are asymptomatic and not "healthy" as the good doctor implies. And, some cultures do wear masks when they are sick. Only right-wingers seem to have a problem with it.

what you fail to grasp is that it's a virus and you can't defeat one of those. You lose cause you believe you can. I accept I might catch a cold or flu, I will deal with it. People die of flu, cold's and pneumonia since I was born at least. Accept the flu exists and live your life and don't give into a group of losers who wish to destroy all aspects of life for a virus they can't defeat. Vietnam all over.
Of course SOME viruses can be defeated, small pox, chicken pox, polio, measles, etc....

Defeating them does not mean they disappear altogether, though nice when they do...like Polio etc.

It means we control and limit the deaths and disease, enough to maintain a healthy healthcare system that is able to treat all the other medical situations as well, with decent proficiency and results.

Whatever attraction I constitute that demands your response is of no relevance.
And yet, you did respond. As a big fan of polls what do you think of polls that show
American has no confidence, or much less confidence, in Geriatric Joe?

It must give you pause to consider what a waste your life has been.

From day one we knew Covid's primary victims were elderly and those with high co-morbidities and underlying heath risks. Today, that hasn't changed.
Wrong.

In Florida the average age of covid hospitalizations has dropped to mid 40s

Apparently we have come a long ways since this all began. The "follow the science" coupled with "we are going to assemble a team of renowned scientist to lead the charge against Wuhan", "get vaccinated and you, repeat, you will not need to wear a mask" mantra for the most part turned out to be nothing more then politics as usual. Sounds a great deal like the script from the 60's when politicians played war games and politics with American Lives. Same game, same crap. Maybe its time for Joe and Nancy to get a taste of their own medicine, shut down the country and bury your head in the sand. On the other hand maybe its time for nature to run its course as it did in 1957 and 1918.

How about explaining that the Nuremburg Code is NOT a law?

This is like shooting fish in a barrel. It's sad that you are so intellectually incurious that you cannot find such information.

The U.S. government based research regulations on the principles of the Nuremburg Code.

What is the historical basis for the current human research regulations, 45 CFR part 46?​

The history of contemporary human subjects protections began in 1947 with the Nuremberg Code, developed for the Nuremberg Military Tribunal as standards by which to judge the human experimentation conducted by the Nazis. The Code captures many of what are now taken to be the basic principles governing the ethical conduct of research involving human subjects.

Similar recommendations were made by the World Medical Association in its Declaration of Helsinki: Recommendations Guiding Medical Doctors in Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects, first adopted in 1964 and subsequently revised many times.

Basic regulations governing the protection of human subjects in research supported or conducted by HHS (then the Department of Health, Education and Welfare) were first published in 1974. In the United States, a series of highly publicized abuses in research led to the enactment of the 1974 National Research Act (Public Law 93-348), which created the National Commission for the Protection of Human Subjects of Biomedical and Behavioral Research. One of the charges to the National Commission was to identify the basic ethical principles that should underlie the conduct of biomedical and behavioral research involving human subjects and to develop guidelines to assure that such research is conducted in accordance with those principles. In 1978, the Commission published “Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects of Research,” also known as the Belmont Report, named after the Belmont Conference Center where the Commission met when drafting the report. The Belmont Report identifies three fundamental ethical principles for all human subjects research -- respect for persons, beneficence, and justice.

Based on the Belmont Report and other work of the National Commission, HHS revised and expanded its regulations for the protection of human subjects in the late 1970s and early 1980s. The HHS regulations are codified at 45 CFR part 46, subparts A through D. The statutory authority for the HHS regulations derives from 5 U.S.C. 301; 42 U.S.C. 300v-1(b); and 42 U.S.C. 289.

The regulations found at 45 CFR part 46 are based in large part on the Belmont Report and were written to offer basic protections to human subjects involved in both biomedical and behavioral research conducted or supported by HHS. In 1991, 14 other Federal departments and agencies joined HHS in adopting a uniform set of rules for the protection of human subjects, identical to subpart A of 45 CFR part 46 of the HHS regulations. This uniform set of regulations is the Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects, informally known as the “Common Rule.” In 1995 the Central Intelligence Agency was required by Executive Order to comply with all subparts of the HHS regulations.

Look. We had vaccines. Vaccines that WORK. They are safe and effective

They have been widely available for five months and a big chunk of people refused to take them.

At the SAME time the Delta variant started to spread. It is as infectious as measles and chicken pox.

Those unvaccinated people became the fodder to allow that spread.

It's likely that had we achieved herd immunity months ago that the Delta variant would not have been able to spread.

But those folks refused to vaccinate and this is where we are.

This is our new reality. Mask up. Use N95 (yea they suck but they ARE available now) because they protect the wearer more than the surgical masks which primarily protect others FROM the wearer.

I for one will not be attending concerts any more or eating at indoor restaurants. Yea. This sucks

Thanks for being morons.

Forum List

Back